South India, one of the educated regions of India. It is considered to have the best education system out there which has always been supported by the government of the place. Andhra Pradesh among all wants to stay at the top and therefore have started offering the student’s education welfare schemes. One among the same is AP YSR Amma Vodi Scheme 2020, which provides support to the school and college students.
It is one of the financial aids which is helping the poor families get free education service, improving the educational power, all around the state of Andhra Pradesh. It says to improve the percentage of school-going candidates and improve the state public schools situation in two years starting from the current year itself. Anything which becomes a hurdle for education, i.e., lack of money, will no more be a reason for asking the children to leave school.
Amma Vodi Scheme And Who Can Avail The Benefits Under It?
Amma Vodi scheme is an initiative by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh to provide financial assistance of INR 15000 for all those students and family who wants their children to be educated and sent to school. This fully-funded programme by CM Jagan Mohan Reddy Garu is aimed to reduce the illiteracy rate in the state and create a sense of motivation for sending children school. Anyone eligible under the scheme of Ammavodi can apply for it and avail the benefit of the government taken initiative.
Amma Vodi Scheme Key Factors
There are a few specifics about the Ammavodi scheme to know better about the scheme. Refer the below-mentioned points for same:
- CM YS Jagan Mohan Reddy took the initiative to start this scheme.
- It is being supervised by the AP Education Department, since the start, i.e., 10th of June 2019.
- It is a government-funded scheme for improving the literacy rate in the state.
- The scheme will be implemented in Andhra Pradesh, on the 26th of January 2020.
- Any children from Private or Government school who couldn’t afford to pay for schooling are eligible under this scheme.
- The application mode of the scheme will be offline and for further details, one can visit the official website of the government, ap.gov.in.
Application Form For Amma Vodi Scheme 2020
The Amma Vodi scheme for students from Private, public schools, intermediate was announced as the part of election pledges of the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, YS Jaganmohan Reddy Garu. The scheme has been discussed in the cabinet and will be implemented from 26th of January, 2020 as announced at the conduct of Rajanna Badi Bata program. A sum of INR 15,000 will be given to all those mothers whose children are studying at the government and private schools and couldn’t afford the cost of the same.
Documents Required For Application
With the motto of helping the mothers financially to get their children educated the Amma Vodi scheme 2019 has been accepted by the cabinet meeting. The implementation of this programme will be on the 26th of January 2020 and will be beneficial for many people around who need better financial assistance to educate their kids. Some of the documents required for the successful application under the scheme are:
- Account details- Its been specifically asked to attach the bank account details of the student’s mother. The document should highlight, Account Number, the Branch code, the IFSC code, bank name together with the branch name.
- Certificate of Residence- Any failure to produce the residential documents of the candidates will make them non-eligible for the financial assistance to be received.
- A Certificate of Income- The family income certificate issued by the BDO or the Gram Panchayat, is necessary to be submitted along with other relevant documents.
- Certificate of BPL- No candidate shall receive any assistance if they fail to attach the BPL certificate which has to be issued by the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- Government issue Id cards- Aadhar card photocopies for both the mother and the student are to be mandatorily submitted for the process of scrutiny.
- Certificate from school- The school of the eligible candidate needs to provide an official document declaring the applicant to be the part of their institute as a student.
- Certificate of attendance- An attendance certificate is needed to be obtained from school and attached with other documents as proof that the students have 75% of minimum attendance in the relevant session.
- White ration card- The photocopy of the white ration card issued by the government of Andhra Pradesh is required.
Some Specific Dates For Application Submission
- The preliminary beneficiary list will be published by the State Education board in the first week of December.
- By 25th November, all the schools with less than or equal to 100 students were required to complete the application.
- Educational institutes with around 100-300 students were to complete the application process by the 26th of November.
- 27th November was the last date for schools with its student strength greater than 200 to complete the application requirements.
Amma Vodi Scheme Eligibility Criteria?
The Amma Vodi Scheme 2020, for improving the literacy rate in the state of Andhra Pradesh, has been accepted by the minister’s council and is to be enforced on 26th of January, 2020. The eligibility criteria have not yet been announced officially but some basic criteria to be eligible under the scheme are:
- To avail benefit under the scheme, the students must be from the state of Andhra Pradesh and must attend the registered schools under the AP government.
- Both the parents and the children need to be a citizen of Andhra Pradesh.
Benefits Under The Amma Vodi Scheme
- Apart from INR 15000 transferred to the mother’s account, the students from grade 1 to 5 will receive a monthly stipend of INR 500 and one from grade 6 to 10 would receive the same as INR 750.
- INR 1000 will be received by the intermediate students as an allowance each month.
- The literacy rate of the state of Andhra Pradesh will increase.
- Any student from the private or public schools, registered under this scheme will be able to pursue their higher education without any problems being faced.
- The status of public schools will be improved and there will be a decrease in the tuition fees of private schools.
- The amount under the scheme will be transferred in the account of the registered parent as per application process.
Features Of Scheme
- High literacy percentage- The AmmaVodi scheme with its implementation will help encourage and provide means for children to continue their schooling. This, in turn, will be a great enhancement in the literacy rate in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- Dropouts reduction- A better financial help will assist the parents to improve their kid’s educational qualification. It will help them pay the fees for tuition and school supplies. In short, their dropout percentage will see a great reduction in the upcoming years.
- Financial aid- INR 15,000 is a great financial aid provided by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The beneficiaries under the scheme will have better assistance to continue their academic life.
- Improved Infrastructure- Both the cities and villages will have better infrastructure, right from the implementation of this programme, with the help of the state government.
- Schools covered- Under the scheme, both the students from Public as well as the Private schools can take advantage of the perks provided by the government for improvement of literacy rate in the state.
- Applicability of the scheme- Students from standard 1 to 12 can be the beneficiaries under the scheme.
- Better payment frequencies- The financial aid provided by the government will be deposited in the bank account of the mother, within January.
How To Apply Under The Amma Vodi Scheme?
Candidates who are eligible to apply under the scheme are needed to collect all relevant documents copies before they apply for the scheme. Once done, a visit to relevant office processing the application is to be made and after talking with the agent, the application form is needed to be filled with the necessary attachments asked for.
A regular update on the application status (Amma Vodi Status) is to be received by the candidates. Although the application mode has not been specified yet, both online and offline process is available to apply. The opening of the program website will provide the other relevant details about the application and its process. Till then the candidates can check the ap.gov.in for more relevant information about the scheme which will be implemented on 26th of January 2020.
When the government is taking initiative, make sure if you are eligible and in need, you avail the perks of this scheme to provide your children with a better educational future which will open lines of opportunities for them.
Women Can Earn Upto Rs.50000/- Check Now
Get Upto Rs15000/- For Education – AP AMMA VODI SCHEME 2020
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check Online 2020
Delhi Pollution: Worse Than Emergency Level? | Causes & Measures
ITI Admission Process 2019: Application Form, Fees, Courses, Eligibility, Dates