Buying and selling land is no doubt a tedious job. Countless information is required before to settle a land deal. It is really important to accumulate information related to the land or property you are going to buy.
The very first question appears in time of purchasing a land or property is who the registered owner of the land/property is. Details are many that need to be discovered prior to purchase a land/property. Here comes the role of Banglarbhumi.
What BanglarBhumi is?
Now what the Banglarbhumi is? Banglarbhumi.gov.in is an online portal runs by Government of West Bengal. The portal stores the records and reforms of land for general people. A person who wants to buy property or land in West Bengal and wants to know land detail like owner, area, Khata number, current value of the land can visit the Jharbhoomi online portal. Anyone can access the site anytime for free. Just he or she needs to have the right information of the land he or she is searching for to buy.
What is banglarbhumi.gov.in & what does it offers & Why west bengal Land records are required?
Precisely, Banglarbhumi.gov.in offers land related information of all lands in West Bengal. People who are going to purchase a land or property in West Bengal they need to visit the site first to gather essential information. The site offers generally,
- The name of owner of the land or property a person tends to buy.
- Check whether the land is registered or not via this site.
- Check whether the land is clear or disputed.
- The exact location and area of the land.
- The site also proffers land map along with detail information.
- Available infrastructure at the land location.
- Current valuation of the land to the buyer.
It is an utmost necessary thing for land buyers to check the information related to the land.
When you are going to buy a land in your state or in other state, you need to have the clear view of the land – from its current owner to its current land value. It is not possible to gather information of the land you intended to buy from the heap of files. Even, you cannot count on a random person to collect information of the land you are going to buy. Here is the necessity of accessing the Bhoomi RTC, and Banglarbhumi.gov.in is the site that presents you the requisite information on lands of West Bengal with precision and detail.
Also You Can Find Tamil Nadu Land Record Patta Chitta Online
How to Search /Find Land Record with Plot Number Khatian Number of West Bengal
To collect the actual information of the land you tend to buy you need to have the Khatian and plot information. You can only get the real information of the land when you have the plot number or khatian number. Let us see how you can collect land record with help of plot number or khatian number.
Step1: First, you need to visit Banglarbhumi.gov.in.
Step2: Then you need to find the “Citizen Service” menu and click on it.
Step3: Next, you will find the “Know Your Property” option in the “Citizen Service” menu.
Now click on the “Know Your Property” option.
When the page opens, you will find three options under Mouza Identification bar,
Step4: Then you need to provide information of district (where you want to buy the land), block and mouza to find the land record you are searching for.
Step5: After successful submission of required information in the three sections, you will get another two options on the right side of the page – Search by Khatian and Search by Plot. You need to provide either Khatian number or Plot number to get full record of the land you are intending to buy.
If all the information provided by you is correct then you will certainly get the right online land records west Bengal including, name and address of land owner, total area of land, total plot, classification of the land, share, share area (acre) with remark. If the information is not right or complete then you will find the message “Record not found”.
Note: Read About Haryana Employment Exchange HREX
How to easily check West Bengal Banglarbhumi Khatian No & Plot Information on Smart Phone?
Whether you are using your desktop or smart phone to access the banglarbhumi khatian & plot information, it really does not matter. If you do not have computer then you can certainly count on your smart phone to get the land record from Banglarbhumi.gov.in website.
First you need to open the browser on your smart phone.
Then type Banglarbhumi.gov.in and let the site open.
- Then find the “Citizen Service” menu on the webpage.
- Next, find the “Know Your Property” option from the “Citizen Service” menu.
- Then press or hold the “Know Your Property” option.
- Let the page open and you can find three options below the Mouza Identification bar,
- Now you need to provide information of district (where you want to buy the land), block and mouza of the land you are thinking to buy.
- When all the required information is submitted in three sections, you will find two options on the right side of the page – Search by Khatian and Search by Plot.
- Next, you can choose either Khatian number or Plot number option to find records of the land you are going to purchase.
You will get to know name and address of the land owner, total area of land, total plot, classification of the land, share, share area (acre) with remark if you able to provide right information in the required options. Just you need to utilize the banglarbhumi.gov.in know your property options step by step, and you will certainly get right information of land from west bengal land records department.
How to Download land record Copy Online?
Sometime, it is really essential to have the documents of land in papers. Whether you are going to buy or sell a land, having the hard copy of land record is really in need. Here you need to visit West Bengal e-District website (edistrict.wb.gov.in) to download the land record copy online.
- First visit edistrict.wb.gov.in.
- Then you will be redirected to the e-District log in page. Here you need to provide your username, password and type Captcha.
- Then you will find options under “Services under e-Direct” menu.
- Here you need to choose Land and Land Reforms option.
- Then select the Issuance of Certified Copy of RoR option.
- Then, you will visit a new page (Instruction and Requirements of Issuance of Certified Copy of RoR) and there you need to select the “Apply” button.
- Then you need to choose the “Application for Issuacne of Certified Copy of RoR”
- Then you will get four sections to fill, District, Block, Mouza code and Khatian number.
- Then you will get a form to fill and you will be informed how much you need to pay (Rs. 20/- ) to get the copy of land record.
- Then, you need to press the “save and next” button after filling the form.
- Then you will get payment options,
- Counter payment
- Debit card option
Choose any of them you feel suitable to pay for the copy of land record.
- After confirming the payment option, you will be redirected to the Grips page. Here you need to confirm the detail you have entered earlier. Please copy the AIN number you will get after choosing the payment option.
- Next, you will get payment acknowledgement receipt after successful payment. You need to click the download option to get the payment receipt. Keep the receipt safe with you for two to three days to get the copy of land record.
- After 2 to 3 days, again you need to visit edistrict.wb.gov.in and this time you need to select the Issuance of Certified Copy of RoR option under Land and Land Reforms option.
- Next, select apply and choose “Get Applied Issuance of Certified Copy of RoR”.
- A popup menu will open and here you need to provide the saved AIN number on the box and press the search button.
- It will show you the certificate or online copy that consists of land record.
- Finally, you need to download the copy.
You need to follow the above-mentioned steps to get land record copy online.
How to Calculate Fees for Land Registration in West Bengal (Stamp duty & registration charges)?
Purchasing a land is not the ultimate thing. You need to pay a certain fee for land registration and stamp duty along with the land value. The amount is not random one. You need to calculate west bengal land registration and stamp duty fee according to the norms regulated by Government of West Bengal. To stay safe from fraudulent activity, you need to consider the stamp duty and registrations charges including the land/property cost.
- You need to pay 8% as registration fee along with the total cost of land/property. (For instance, if the land value is Rs. 20 Lakh, then you need to pay Rs. 1 Lakh 60 Thousand as registration fee. Hence, you need to pay total Rs. 20 Lakh + 1.6 Lakh= 21.6 Lakh in total.)
- But, the stamp duty fee is not the same. It changes depending on the area and city in West Bengal.
Stamp duty charges vary on basis of area, City/Urban Area/Panchayat.
Procedure on How to Reprint Application / Receipt in Banglarbhumi.gov.in?
You need to follow the below-mentioned steps to get reprint of your application or receipt.
- First, you need to visit the Banglarbhumi.gov.in.
- Next, select the “Online Application” menu.
- Next, you will need to select the “Application/Receipt Reprint” menu.
- Then, you will find three options,
- Request Type (Select your option)
- Application No (Provide the right application no)
- Captcha Box (Type the Captcha as mentioned right side of the box)
- Under the “Request type” option, you will find the four options,
- Mutation Application Form
- Mutation Declaration Form
- Conversion Application Form
(You need to select the option that you are looking for)
Finally, press the “Next” button and you will get the print of Application or receipt that you need.
Hope, this piece of content will help you find your information related to land that you are going to purchase.
What Is Samagra Id And How To Apply For It- SSSM ID