Just like every year, UP BTC 2019 admissions and counselling process are going to be organised by UP Parikha Niyamik Pradhikari, Allahabad. Unlike other government-related Diplomas, BTC does not follow any sort of examination and is solely based on the marks one has achieved in their 10th, 12th and Graduation. This is a two-year Diploma program and the purpose of D.El.Ed. is to train the candidates to make them eligible for teaching classes I to VIII.
Some basic insights about the admission seats for UP BTC are:
- The total number of seats in Government D.El.Ed colleges of Uttar Pradesh are 10,450
- The total number of seats in Private D.El.Ed colleges of Uttar Pradesh are 40,000
- The total number of seats in New Private D.El.Ed colleges of Uttar Pradesh are 9,050
College Fee for UP BTC program
- As per the latest schedule, the fee structure of UP BTC has been inclined from 4,100 INR to 8,000 INR
- The fee structure followed by the Private D.El.Ed colleges for UP BTC Diploma program is 41,000 INR
UP BTC Admission Application form 2019
The admission application form of UP BTC 2019 is available on the official website of UP D.El.Ed which is //updeled.gov.in/. Currently, the application form is available on this website. So, candidates can visit there are should start the registration procedure simultaneously.
UP BTC/ D.El.Ed Admission Important Dates
Following are some of the important dates related to the UP BTC / D.El.Ed:
|Name of the Events||Date of the Event|
|Opening of the Application form and online Fee submission for UP BTC / D.El.Ed 2019||2nd week of May, 19|
|Ending of the Application form for UP BTC / D.El.Ed 2019||Last week of May, 19|
|Ending of Fee Submission||1st week of June, 19|
|Last week to get Print-out||1st week of June, 19|
|Counselling: Phase 1||2nd to 3rd week, 19|
|Last date of Document verification and Admission for Phase 1||1st week of July, 19|
|Initiation of the Batches||1st week of July, 19|
|Counselling: Phase 2||2nd week of July, 19|
|Last date of Document verification and Admission for Phase 2||Last week of July, 19|
UP BTC admission 2019 Eligibility
Just like other Diploma courses of UP govt., there are some eligibility criteria that all the students who want to apply for the admission of UP BTC / D.El.Ed has to meet. So, the admission eligibility is divided into two sets of criteria which are explained as follows:
- Age Criteria for UP BTC / D.El.Ed. Admission
As for the Age limit, these numbers are applicable for both male as well as female candidates:
- Minimum Age for eligibility: 18 years
- Maximum Age for eligibility: 35 years
- Minimum Educational Qualification for UP BTC / D.El.Ed Admission
- 10th & 12th from a recognised Education Board with passing marks
- Bachelor’s degree in any stream, i.e.; Science, Arts and Commerce, with Passing marks
UP BTC Application form 2019
In order to be able to fill the application for form for UP BTC 2019, the candidates should first register themselves. Once, the candidates are registered they are required to log in through their registration details and should fill the BTC online form 2019 precisely. After filling the application form completely, the candidates are advised to check the entire form for any errors and mistakes.
Once the proofreading is done, the BTC online application form is to be submitted. After submission, candidates are required to fill the application fee. Applicants should fill the application form with great care as they will not be able to change any details afterwards.
How to apply for UP BTC admission 2019
The application procedure for UP BTC 2019 is divided into three parts which are the Registration process, filling up of Application form and Payment of the Application fee. So, following is a step by step guide as to how you should complete the UP BTC Admission 2019:
Step1: Visit the official portal of UP D.El which is //updeled.gov.in
Step2: Once you have reached on the Homepage of the official website, search for the ‘Apply Now’ button and click on it.
Step3: Click on the ‘New Registration’ link and fill all the details asked in the form.
Step4: Verify the registration through OTP which is received on both E-mail and Mobile no.
Step5: As now the verification Username and Password are generated, candidates are advised to note them down for future reference.
Filling up the Application Form:
Step1: Candidates should log in through the username and password they have received from the verification.
Step2: Once the application form is loaded, applicants have to fill it with all the personal, education and other details correctly.
Step3: After the filling up of the form, candidates have to attach the following documents in specified format: i. passport photograph, ii. Signature of the candidate, iii. Any other document as per the notification of UP Parikha Niyamik Pradhikari, Allahabad.
Payment of the Application Fee:
Once the UP BTC online Application form 2019 is filled, the candidates have to proceed with the process by submitting the application Fee. This payment can be made online through any Debit/Credit card or via Net banking. After submitting the application fee, applicants should get a print out of the application form before the final submission for future reference.
UP BTC Application fee 2019
The Application fee of UP BTC 2019 are divided into two categories:
- SC/ST applicants: Rs. 150
- Other Applicants: Rs. 300
UP BTC Admission Selection Procedure 2019
The selection procedure of UP BTC Admission 2019 is fairly simple and straight forward. As there are no exams conducted for the admission for the BTC Diploma program, everything is as per the merit and rank achieved by the applicant. So, the two factors of Admission Selection Procedure 2019 are:
- UP BTC Admission Merit List: Once the application form is finally submitted by the candidates, they are advised to check for the Merit list as per the dates mentioned in the table. After the applicant is selected through the merit, they are required to fill the form regarding the choices of colleges in which the candidates want to study for the Diploma.
- UP BTC Admission Counselling: This phase takes place as per the choices made by the applicants. The candidates are notified for the counselling procure by the official portal itself. The candidates are called as per their ranks and no. of seats vacant. Once all the formalities related to the admission are completed, the applicants are offered admission in the institutes and their batches start.
Women Can Earn Upto Rs.50000/- Check Now
Get Upto Rs15000/- For Education – AP AMMA VODI SCHEME 2020
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check Online 2020
Delhi Pollution: Worse Than Emergency Level? | Causes & Measures
ITI Admission Process 2019: Application Form, Fees, Courses, Eligibility, Dates