The government of Andhra Pradesh under the supervision of Chief Minster Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy is undertaking varied welfare programmes. YSR Aasara Scheme and YSR Cheyutha Scheme are 2 important proposals of government in Navaratnalu. The term got its name as there are in total 9 schemes in the manifesto of Chief Minister, called to be as the YSRCP Navaratnalu.
With promises to keep and to see a better improvement in society by all aspects, the CM is helping the state develop. With the implementation of YSR Aasara and YSR Cheyutha Schemes, there is expected growth of society towards the women and her associated rights. The programme also aims to provide help to farmers, old age with pension plans, better housing and health loans, education, etc.
YSR Aasara Scheme
YSR Aasara Scheme is considered as the 7th scheme under the Manifesto of Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme focuses on women and means to improve their financial stability together with better improvement in living standards. With the implementation of this scheme, the Chief Minister Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy also plans out to provide support with better pension plans for the lower sections of the society which will help raise their standard of living too. It also has plans to release, zero interest rate money for the self-help groups direct to their accounts.
The scheme seems promissory towards the education system wherein an amount of INR 15000 annually will be released to the registered bank accounts (in January) of mothers to provide their kids with a better opportunity towards education.
YSR Aasara Scheme Benefits
- YSR Aasara Scheme, promises to provide the women with an amount of INR 15000 annually under the scheme of Amma Vodi. This amount is provided for better education of the children.
- A total of 89 lakh DWCRA women has been estimated to be benefitted from the amount of INR 15000 crore, distributable in the state.
- The female DWCRA group, under the scheme of YSR Aasara Scheme, will receive an interest-free amount of INR 50000 annually.
- The balance of interest would be paid by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh for loans given to the Self-help groups.
- In 4 stages the amount will be distributed and transferred directly to the women’s account.
YSR Aasara Scheme Application Process
The application to avail YSR Aasara Scheme benefits is available only in offline mode as on today’s date due to the absence of an official site for now. The online portal for registering the application will soon be available but till then, the people of Andhra Pradesh eligible under this scheme needs to follow the following process to get registered:
- Visit your Self-help groups nearest bank branch and get the application form.
- Once the relevant sections are filled, attach the necessary documents asked to attach along with the application form.
- Don’t forget to provide your bank account details, wherein the eligible amount will be transferred directly.
- Once done, go the respective bank’s branch officer and submit the form for further processing.
- Once confirmed, the amount to be received will be transferred to the bank accounts.
- The amount transferred will also get updated with the respective registered mobile numbers with the bank account.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme
Being a part of the 9 schemes in the manifesto (Navaratnalu) of Chief Minister, the YSR Cheyutha Scheme is more focused towards the society’s minority women. For all those minority women registered under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme and are above the age of 45 years, a pension amount would be provided to same. With YSRCP coming to power, the aforesaid programme is said to be introduced within 2 years. One can apply for this programme through online mode.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Benefits
- The scheme provides financial support to the minority women of the state by the implementation of better pension plans.
- An annual receipt of INR 75000 will be received by the women belonging to the BC, Scheduled castes and tribes, Minority communities who are above the age of 45.
- Just like the YSR Aasara Scheme, the amount credited will be made in 4 stages.
- The motive behind starting the scheme was to provide financial independence to the women and be a part of the development of society.
How To Apply The YSR Cheyutha Scheme Online?
No confirmation is available as to whether the application for YSR Cheyutha Scheme will be available Online or just in offline mode. Talking of which, one can visit the government office for completing the offline process of YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
All the eligible applicants under the scheme can follow the steps to get themselves registered under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme:
- The applicant needs to visit the concerned government office to be registered under the YSR Cheyutha Scheme.
- The application form received needs to be filled in with the relevant details asked for, like, the name of the applicant, age, bank account details, Aadhar details (necessary), etc.
- Once filled in, the application is to be submitted to the concerned officer for further processing.
- The notification of the process will be received on the registered mobile number with a confirmation once the process gets completed.
What documents are required to be registered under YSR Cheyutha Scheme?
- Address proof
- Caste certificate
- Age proof
- Aadhar card
- Bank Passbook details
- Photograph of applicant
- Domicile certificate, etc
Women Can Earn Upto Rs.50000/- Check Now
Get Upto Rs15000/- For Education – AP AMMA VODI SCHEME 2020
Jnanabhumi Scholarship Status Check Online 2020
Delhi Pollution: Worse Than Emergency Level? | Causes & Measures
ITI Admission Process 2019: Application Form, Fees, Courses, Eligibility, Dates