AAM ADMI BIMA YOJANA
- Features regarding Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- What all accidents are promised to get cover under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- Amount segregation as per the accident tolerated by the worker under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme
- What all accidents are not promised to get cover under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- Eligibility criteria for enrolling in Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- How to register for Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme
- Frequently asked questions related to Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme
The laborers working in India with their respective jobs are mostly indulged in informal organizations.
Ninety percent of the workers are either self-operated or they work for those who are self- hired and through informal sectors, they need not compensate taxes and that is the reason why they prefer informal sector over formal sector but the informal sector doesn't provide a protected work area and there could be misleading disastrous circumstances.
But the workers are economically weaker and they could not afford insurance for themselves so the government decided to support them and help them by getting insurance for them.
Features regarding Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- This program was initiated on 2nd October 2007.
- This scheme provides insurance for the workers who work in an informal organization and who are from distressed families to cover all the incidental deaths or injuries.
- This scheme is entirely financed by the government as fifty percent of the amount is being compensated through social security fundings of the authority and the rest fifty percent is being reimbursed through state administration or central administration relying upon the type of worker's dilemma.
- To enroll in Aam Admi Bima Yojana, the workers need not be concerned about the paperwork as the documentation required for registration has been kept simple as per the scheme's guidelines.
- After getting the scheme's card issued to the worker, the worker can get the benefit of the scheme through the help of the card by showing it as proof.
- In case of any interrogation, the worker can visit the convenient life insurance company department to settle down his investigation.
- The scheme is technologically developed as all the data is bottled on the computers and can be accessed effortlessly causing no trouble to the workers as well as the department's head.
What all accidents are promised to get cover under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- If the worker is being underwritten under the scheme of Aam Admi Bima Yojana then only he can get the allowance amount of the scheme.
- If the insured worker expires due to genuine factors then his family can acquire the amount of the insurance by submitting the death certificate and showing the Aam Admi Bima Yojana's card to the department.
- If the insured worker gets deceased because of accidental death or because of any movement which was undertaken by negligence and got the outcome like this, then again his family would be eligible to get the insurance amount but for availing that the family needs to submit the documents regarding the death certificate and medical statements.
- In the case of getting partial or wholly disability due to an accident caused to the injured worker, then the amount covering up the loss would get transitioned to them if they appeal for it.
- Aam Admi Yojana also provides a scholarship to up to two members of the insured worker's family. The students must be studying from the standard ninth to twelfth standard to avail the allowance scholarship amount.
Amount segregation as per the accident tolerated by the worker under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme
- In case of a death which has happened due to natural causes then the amount which would be allotted ranges up to rupees thirty thousand.
- In case of a death which has happened due to an accident, then the amount of rupees seventy-five thousand would be delivered by the government.
- If the worker gets wholly disabled because of an accident then the number of rupees seventy-five thousand would get delivered to their bank account.
- If the worker gets partially disabled due to an accident then the payment of rupees thirty-seven thousand five hundred would get delivered to the bank account.
- For the scholarship allowance as promised by the government, the budget has been made as per assisting the amount of rupees hundred every month per kid.
What all accidents are not promised to get cover under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana
There are certain incidents and accidents that are not covered under the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme's guidelines and would not be held as eligible for the permit of allowance.
- First, the whole or partial disability caused due to a mental disorder or which is with the worker since birth. Only the disability caused due to an accident would get the financial assistance.
- The monetary assistance regarding pregnancy or childbearing would be permitted as per the scheme's regulations.
- The hospital expenses would not be included under the scheme's assistance money.
- Deaths caused due to suicide is also not covered under Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme.
- If the individual has died because of a war, then this scheme is not accountable for him.
- If the death has happened during the criminal action, then the monetary assistance would not be provided as per the set guidelines.
- If during the act of undertaking the dangerous sport, the individual expires then this accident would also be not held accountable for the scheme's allowance fund.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in Aam Admi Bima Yojana
- The individual pertaining should be above the age of eighteen years old and below the age of fifty-nine years old as per the scheme's regulations.
- Though the documentation is very limited for Aam Admi Bima Yojana but for enrolling the individual should provide certificates regarding the earnings, the generation period age, the identification proof document and the aadhar card is mandatory to submit.
- The worker applying should belong from a distressed family and the annual income should lay below the poverty line.
- It is also stated in the scheme's regulation procedure that only one member per family can avail the benefit of the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Programme.
How to register for Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme
- The applicant can visit the scheme's appointed department near to his house and fill up the application form there or he can register through the online mode, for that the applicant needs to check out the scheme's official website https://www.licindia.in/ and download the application form from there then get it print out and after filling up all the details the form can be submitted online on the website only.
- While submitting the application form, the necessary documents are also required to be handed in along with it.
- After the successful registration, the applicant would get an Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme card for its claim.
Q)When was the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme launched?
A)Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme was launched on the 2nd of October 2007.
Q)What's the objective of the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme?
A)The Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme's objective is to provide health insurance for all the underprivileged workers who are established in the informal sector. Due to their low annual income, the workers could not save up the amount for the insurances like health insurance or life insurance so the government decided to support them by launching this scheme.
Q)What all livelihoods are covered for providing monetary assistance under the Scheme of Aam Admi Bima Yojana?
A)The scheme covers up a ton of employments as they provide financial assistance to fishermen, horticulturist, farmer, toddy tappers, people who work under public transportation such as buses, autos or rickshaws, rural and urban manufactures who are below the poverty line, workers at a construction site, sewers, weavers, etc.
Q)Is the documentation process for Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme boundless? What all documents are required to be submitted?
A)No, the documentation process of the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme is very limited and reasonable.
The documents regarding age proof, income proof, identification certificate, aadhar card, and occupation details are required to be delivered.
Q)How many members from one family can apply for the Aam Admi Bima Yojana Scheme?
A)Only one member per family can avail the usefulness of the Aam Admi Bima Yojana scheme. The member should be preferably the lead of the family and should be laboring to earn the family's expenditure.