Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- The third phase of PM Modi's dream plan from today
- Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job
- Take advantage of a PMKVY scheme like this
- Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021
- PMKVY Scheme Eligibility
- Assistance under PMKVY
- Short-Term Training
- Recognition of Prior Learning
- Job Roles
- Know more about the Implementation
- Questions and Answers
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is the flagship scheme of the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE) implemented by the National Skill Development Corporation. The objective of this Skill Certification Scheme is to enable a large number of Indian youth to take up industry-relevant skill training that will help them in securing a better livelihood.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is a scheme that was introduced to train youths in undertaking jobs that enable them to have a better means of living. PMKVY is being implemented by the new Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship through the National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC). The training and assessment fee for the applicants is paid by the government. The Government has allocated Rs. 12,000 crores and the scheme strives to nurture 10 million budding individuals during the period of 2016-2020.
The third phase of PM Modi's dream plan from today
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi started this scheme (PM Kaushal Vikas Yojana) with the slogan of Skill India. This scheme, run by the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, is one of the dream schemes of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The third phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY 3.0) is to be launched soon in 600 districts across all states of #India
- The third phase of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY) is being launched today i.e. from January 15. This scheme will be launched in a total of 600 districts of the country. In this phase, the focus will also be on skill schemes related to Corona.
Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana Job
There are a ton of categories and sectors in which the job roles are available under PMKVY “3.0” 2021. From the IT sector to farming and food processing, the scheme has tried to help a member of each and every category belonging to different fields. Below mentioned are the categories and jobs available for citizens.
Aerospace & Aviation
Apparel, Made-Ups & Home Furnishing
Banking, Financial Services and Insurance
Electronics & Hardware
To get the daily update about the courses, list, training centre allocation and job, etc. you can turn on the notification on your mobile or laptop of https://pmkvyofficial.org/Index.php and you can now get all the updates on your social media.
What is the objective of this scheme?
- The objective of this scheme is to provide industry-related training to the youth of the country so that they can help in getting employment. Programs have been prepared according to which sector is required in which sector in the market. Through this scheme, the government provides skill development training to the less educated or 10th, 12th dropout ie school dropouts in the middle of studies.
- Training is available for free, money in rewards too
- Under the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), youth are trained at nearby training centers. The government pays the fees to the training institute. Not only this, the certificate is not only available on completion of training, but the government also gives prize money of up to 8000 rupees to the trainee youth. The government's target was to provide skill training to one crore youth under PMKVY by the year 2020. However, it was affected to a great extent due to the Corona lockdown.
Take advantage of a PMKVY scheme like this
- In the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY), the applicant is required to register and enroll himself. For this, go to http://pmkvyofficial.org and fill in your name, address and email etc. and your registration will be done.
- After the application, the youth have to choose the technical field in which they want to train. Under this scheme, 40 subjects including computer training, electronics and hardware, food processing, construction, furniture fitting, handicraft, gems and jewellery and leather technology are prescribed. Apart from choosing the subject of your choice, you also have to choose another technical field.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021
The documents are essential for the registration of the Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021. Keep all the documents ready on your device so that you can easily access them while filing the Yojana.
Applicant’s Aadhar Card
Identity card ( Pan card, Passport, Driving License etc)
Voter ID Card
Bank account passbook
Passport size photo
PMKVY Scheme Eligibility
Students of two categories are eligible to apply for this scheme. They are:
The students who are interested to work in an industry-based field
The students who have completed +2, and dropouts
In addition, the applicant should have three documents to enroll in this scheme, as follows:
Applicant’s base card.
Two passport size photographs.
Aadhaar card of any family member.
Assistance under PMKVY
There are six components for this scheme as follows:
Recognition of Prior Learning
Kaushal and Rozgar Mela
Short-Term Training was introduced exclusively for the school/college dropouts and for the unemployed. For this, there are many training centers set up across the nation that provide training according to the National Skills Qualification Framework (NSQF) along with training the students in Soft Skills, Entrepreneurship, Financial and Digital Literacy. For a training period between 150 and 300 hours, the candidates will be provided with placement assistance by Training Partners (TPs). The short-term training component of the Scheme shall be NSQF Level 5 and below. The fee will be paid by the government.
Recognition of Prior Learning
Recognition of Prior Learning is allocated for the candidates who have prior experience or skills in learning. Agencies like Project Implementing Agencies (PIAs), Sector Skill Councils (SSCS) and other agencies assigned by MSDE/NSDC, motivates to execute RPL projects in any form like RPL Camps, RPL at Employers Premises and RPL centers. PIAs also offer Bridge Courses to RPL candidates in order to fill the knowledge gaps.
Special Projects are components that need some variation from the terms and conditions of Short-Term Training under PMKVY for any stakeholder. This scheme envisions programs that facilitate training in special areas of Government bodies and Corporates or Industry bodies. In addition, this also provides training in job roles that are not defined under the available Qualification Packs (QPs) or National Occupational Standards (NOSs). Training is provided by Government Institutions of Central and State Government(s)/Autonomous Body/Statutory Body or any other equivalent body or corporates.
Kaushal and Rozgar Mela
Social and community mobilization is very important for the success of PMKVY through which it reaches many people. The training partners conduct Kaushal and Rozgar Melas every six months along with press and media coverage. This enables transparency and liability of the community that helps the scheme to work in a better way.
PMKVY notices the aptitude, aspiration, and knowledge of the candidates and according to that, the scheme provides employment openings and demands in the market. Therefore, TPs have to provide opportunities to the candidates and also provide assistance in entrepreneurship development.
These guidelines make sure that quality standards are maintained by PMKVY TCs and NSDC. Various systems like self-audit reporting, call validations, surprise visits, and monitoring through the Skills Development management system (SDMS) are used by the Inspection Agencies to monitor the scheme.
Under this scheme, if a candidate is well-trained then jobs are provided through the various Skill Development Councils below:
Agriculture Sector Skill Council of India
Apparel, Made-ups & Home Furnishing Sector Skill Council
Automotive Skill Development Council
Beauty & Wellness Sector Skill Council
BFSI Sector Skill Council of India
Capital Goods Skill Council
Construction Skill Development Council of India
Domestic Workers Sector Skill Council
Electronics Sector Skill Council
Food Industry Capacity and Skill Initiative (FICSI)
Furniture & Fittings Skill Council
Gem and Jewellery Skill Council Of India
Handicrafts and Carpet Sector Skill Council
Healthcare Sector Skill Council
Indian Iron and Steel Sector Skill Council
Indian Plumbing Skill Council
Infrastructure Equipment Skill Council
IT/ITeS Sector Skill Council
Leather Sector Skill Council
Life Sciences Sector Skill Development Council
Logistics Sector Skill Council
Media and Entertainment Skill Council
Know more about the Implementation
The implementation of the scheme is as follows.
The scheme is implemented through National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC).
For training purposes, training providers affiliated with the Central or State Government are used.
The training providers have to register on the SMART portal before participating in this scheme.
The candidates would be trained in soft skills, personal grooming, behavioral change for cleanliness and good work ethics.
The Sector Skill Councils and the State Government monitor the skill training.
(PMKVY) is a government scheme offered by the Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (MSDE). The PMKVY was bought into action by National Skill Development Corporation. The idea of the scheme was developed for the Indian innovators and skilled people who couldn’t get a platform to showcase their talent.
employment is a big problem in front of the youth of the country. Despite education, when they are unable to get a job, they start living under stress. It has come to the fore in many surveys that even after completing their studies, their skill development is not possible. The same problem comes in starting your own employment i.e. in starting any business. Self-employment is also difficult if you do not have the skills. Big companies do not hire them despite placement camps for this reason. In fact, companies want to recruit such personnel, who have the necessary skills. There is a free solution to these problems – Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana (PMKVY).The certificate obtained after this training (Skill India Training) is valid all over the country. After the completion of this training, the government gives full financial assistance and also helps in getting jobs.
Questions and Answers
How to follow PMKVY Application Procedure?
In order to register in this scheme, one has to do the following.
Step 1: Look for a center
The first step in registration is to look for a training center. The registration in a training center can be easily done through the official website http://www.pmkvyofficial.org/
Step 2: Filling in the portal
After registering in a training center, the applicant has to enter all the details in the portal.
Step 3: Arranging Skill Developing Training
Once the details are entered, the training partner obtains the applicant’s information from the database and training will be arranged accordingly.
Step 4: Certification to the candidate
The candidates after successfully training will be awarded as per the norms of the PMKVY scheme.
How to register for Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana 2021?
If you wish to register for the PMKVY 2021 then, you need to follow the procedure mentioned below-
Step 1- Visit the website
Step 2- On the left side, you will see a bar “Quick Links” Click on the tab.
Step 3 – Choose “Skill India” from the option. You will be redirected to another page.
Step 4- Click on “Register as Candidate”.
Step 5- The application will open in front of you. Enter all the required details.
Step 6- Submit the application carefully.
How does PMKVY help to start your own business?
PMKVY specializes in providing skill training to the youth of our country so that they can have a better life.
After gaining the skill training, the individual can start his/her own business by taking a business loan or can start a new job by applying the new skill set gained from PMKVY.
A business loan is easily available under the Mudra scheme and the loan amount ranges between Rs. 50,000 – Rs. 10 lakh to suit the requirement of the country’s youth.