Updated on Mar 15, 2020 By Pandit Shivam
Indian Government is known for its amazing policies and schemes to help people of old age who are not able to cover up the basic needs or a lifestyle that is healthy. AP old age pension Scheme is a new pension scheme that is launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh. This policy will focus on all the people who are in their seniority phase and live a lifestyle where they are quite vulnerable and are in a need of medical as well as financial aid. In order to make sure that everyone gets an idea of who can take the benefits of this scheme and how they can apply for it, we are going to cover all the aspects that are officially announced by the Government officials. So, without further ado, let’s learn everything about AP YSR Pension Scheme.
YSR OLD PENSION SCHEMEAs we know by its name, this is an old age pension scheme which means that it is going to be concentrated towards the people who are in their senior period which is being of the age more than 60 years. This scheme is also known as YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme as it is started by the 17th and current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Mr YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. The AP YSR Pension Scheme 2019 is launched on 30th May 2019 and the benefit this pension scheme is that every eligible senior citizen is going to receive 2,250 INR every month. This will help them to sustain their basic needs as the main objective of this pension scheme is to support seniors with social assistance.
YSR PENSION SCHEME SALIENT FEATURESAP YSR Pension Scheme 2019 offers a lot of rich features as it offers some great things to all those who are eligible for the scheme. So, following are some of the salient features of AP old age pension Scheme:
- As long as the citizen is in its senior age which is above 60 years and comes from Economically Weaker Sections (EWS), they are eligible for the pension plan regardless of any sort of caste biases.
- In YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension scheme, the beneficiaries of the state will receive a compensation amount of Rs. 2250 every month.
- Under this scheme, the amount specified above will be transferred to the beneficiaries account directly so that there is no scope of corruption in between to make sure that the amount designated is received by the person in need only and no one other.
AP NEW OLD AGE PENSION BENEFITSThis pension scheme brings a great deal of financial aid to all those senior citizens of the state who are from Economically Weaker Section (EWS). The best part about the scheme is that it concentrates and interacts directly with the person who is eligible for the pension. This helps to maintain the sanity of the policy and no amount is wasted in between the process whatsoever, making it a great scheme to look forward to. Some of the major benefits of AP old age pension Scheme are mentioned below:
- Financial Aid: The core benefit of this pension scheme is nothing but what we mentioned earlier which is the amount of Rs. 2,250 per month. This value will be sanctioned to the bank account of the eligible candidates every month so that they can take care of the basic living needs.
- Fixed Sanction Authorities: In order to make sure that the money that is going to be transferred to the people in need reaches them on time, the government has introduced two separate departments in this policy which are:
- For Rural Areas: In Rural regions of Andhra Pradesh, the sanction of pension’s amount will be supervised by Mandal Parishad Development Office (MPDO)
- For Urban Areas: As for Urban regions of AP, the pension amount’s transfer will be managed by Municipal Commissioner and they will be the authority to look over all the transactions.
AP CM PENSION SCHEME ELIGIBILITYIn Order to make sure that the benefit of this pension scheme can be availed by as many citizens of the state as possible, the eligibility criteria for AP old age pension Scheme is quite straight forward. So, following is the list of factors that you need to meet for being eligible:
- In order to avail the benefits and all the features of this pension scheme, the applicant is required to be a current resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- AP YSR Pension Scheme is established for only and only senior people who are above the age of 60 years.
- The applicant must be a person who comes in the category of BPL or Below poverty line as this scheme focuses to aid only those who are from Economically Weaker Section.
- The applicant must have a BPL Ration Card of Andhra Pradesh and should not be receiving any aid from other governmental policies.
Documents Required For AP YSR Pension Scheme 2019Following is the list of all the documents that are required for the application of this pension scheme:
- Below Poverty Line Ration card of the applicant
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate or any other ID proof with DOB mentioned on it
- Bank passbook details
- Proof of Residence
- Passport size Photograph
AP OLD AGE PENSION APPLY ONLINEAs the scheme is launched quite recently, there is not anything officially announced by the Government as to how to apply for YS Jagan Mohan Reddy Pension Scheme. Once, the official announcements are made on the authorised online portal of Andhra Pradesh state government, we will update the complete procedure here in the article. So, make sure to check out this article from time to time in order to receive the latest information and updates regarding the AP YSR Pension scheme.
WRITTEN BY Pandit Shivam नमस्कार दोस्तों, मैं Pandit Shivam, HREX का Author हूँ. मुझे नयी नयी Technology से सम्बंधित चीज़ों को सीखना और दूसरों को सिखाने में बड़ा मज़ा आता है. मेरी आपसे विनती है की आप लोग इसी तरह हमारा सहयोग देते रहिये और हम आपके लिए नईं-नईं जानकारी उपलब्ध करवाते रहेंगे I