Andhra Pradesh Tailoring Scheme (YSR Navodayam Scheme)
AP Tailoring scheme is a well-known Scheme introduced by CM Y.S Jaganmohan Reddy who is well known as YSR Navodayam. This is the first scheme which is launched for low groups like tailors, barbers, and drivers, etc. This is the only scheme which is introduced for low-class people. This scheme is highlighted for MEMEs in the state.
This scheme has been launched to be beneficial for the lower group of people. AP tailoring Scheme is for microstate, small and medium enterprises that are facing financial loss for the past three years. The state government is aiming to support MSMEs by providing financial help. Under this Scheme, the government will offer INR 4,000 crore for growth and development of the AP Tailoring Scheme.
The AP Government has already offered around 86,000 MSMEs which help the state government to sustain. This Scheme will help the state barbers, tailors, and weavers, etc. The state government will provide financial help to all trailers, barbers, and weavers 10,000/ to them.
- Scheme Name: AP Tailors Scheme/ YSR. Navodayam Scheme
- Concerned state: Andhra Pradesh
- The Scheme launched by Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy
- Scheme Beneficiaries: tailors, barbers, weavers, and MSMEs
- The benefit of the Scheme: tailors, barbers, and weavers will receive financial help from the state government Rs 10,000.
- Objectives of the Scheme: to promote and save the MSMEs and small scale businesses.
- The total budget of the Scheme: state government has introduced approx 4,000 crores of budget.
- Purpose of this Scheme: This Scheme's main aim is to provide financially and protect them by providing them business opportunities to small scale businesses like tailoring, barbers and weavers, etc.
- Scheme beneficiaries: this Scheme for all those small scale business people like barber, tailor, and weavers, etc. These MSMEs will help those who are in a financial loss for the past three years who are eligible for this Scheme.
- Financial support Under this Scheme: under this Scheme MSMEs will receive the budget of Rs 4,000 crore in this fiscal year of 2020 from the government. One time grant 4,000 crores will be provided for these MSMEs. On the next side tailors, weavers and barbers are receiving the amount 10,000 in this Scheme.
- Other Schemes: In cabinet meetings, the state government has decided to provide free electricity up to 100 units for SC category type people. Another benefit of the Scheme is that youth will get 73% in local industries.
- As we all know, the state government of Andhra Pradesh is now totally providing help to transform the micro small and medium enterprises.
- For this government is setting a budget of approx 4,000 crores for the beneficiaries of the lower class people.
- Under this Scheme, financial support will be provided to tailors, barbers, and weavers for their business.
- But, this Scheme is valid only for a limited period. You can take up the benefit of this Scheme. This Scheme is correct for nine months of period as the government has to consume all the financial support.
- The primary purpose of the state government for providing the Scheme is to convert all non-profitable assets into a profitable one.
- As per the guidelines of the state government of Andhra Pradesh, they have reconstructed the SC-ST and OBC reservation system.
- Under this AP Scheme, the refinement of reservation now will get all the minorities. Under this, SC-ST and OBC will provide more than 50% reservation in the government corporations and other government entities. This Scheme is only for the service contract and the posts which are in this particular Scheme.
- Another benefit of this Scheme is for the youth people and unemployed persons who are looking for the job. As per new rules and regulations of this Scheme if students who got passed from Andhra Pradesh state I will get up to 73% of reservations.
- There is no provision led by the state government of Andhra Pradesh to take any control and make a supervision body to inspect schools and all higher educated colleges to improve the quality of the education in the state.
The state government of Andhra Pradesh will start working on the benefit of the citizens who just started their business at a small scale with small capital. Through this Scheme, the state cabinet has approved the total proposal of INR 10,000 financial help to all tailors, barbers, and weavers.
The main objective of this Scheme is to encourage small traders to earn huge profits and thus contribute to the economy. This Scheme will help the migrant labourers to earn profits and live wealthy. In total, the state government will spend 411 crores for the benefits of the citizens.
Under this Scheme, funds are provided to stylists, washermen, and tailors, etc. These funds are given in the bank accounts of the citizens in two instalments.
In the event, the CM of the state government of Andhra Pradesh has announced that whoever is eligible can apply for this Scheme and use this vibrancy phase to guarantee profits.
- The benefits of this Scheme will be provided to only those who are the permanent residents of Andhra Pradesh.
- Those who are working as barbers, tailors, weavers, and MSMEs are eligible for this Scheme.
- This Scheme is valid only for the poor people; thus, criteria will be soon released by the state government of Andhra Pradesh.
- To take the benefit of this Scheme, applicants need a bank account.
- Aadhaar card as photo proof
- Recent passport size photo
- Identity proof like driving license or voter ID card etc
- Residential proof like electricity bill or water bill.
- Proof of income
- Bank account first page of passbook photocopy.
Online Registration for AP Tailoring Scheme
In case you fulfil the eligibility of the given above detail. Now you can complete the following process mode through following steps that discussed below:
Step 1: Firstly, you need to visit our official website by clicking on the direct link.
Step 2: Click on the Login button on the right side.
Step 3: Choose and click the "Tailoring Scheme" link.
Step 4: You have to log in to your user ID and password on the website of our homepage.
Step 5: After this, you have to click the option of the application form. After clicking the application form option, a way will be open in front of you.
Step 6: In this form, you have to enter your details and information required in the application form.
Step 7: Now click on the option "submit" given.
Step 8: Now search your name in the eligibility list of the Scheme.
How to Check the Eligibility?
Following steps should be followed to find your eligibility under the AP tailor scheme.
Step 1: Firstly, go to the official website.
Step 2: On the homepage of the website, you click on the option of 'Know your Secretariat'.
Step 3: Now you see the list on the website according to the districts. Here you have to fill the information in four columns, including serial number, region, urban, and rural.
Step 4: Click on the link of urban or rural (whichever area you have) in front of the district.
Step 5: Now you will be redirected to the circle list, after searching your circle list now click on the next option to it.
Step 6: Now the list of secretariat names and GP names in front of you and you're eligible for the Scheme.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How can you apply for the AP Tailoring Scheme?
Visit the official site, login your id and password, click the applications form, and fill the details for registration.
Q. What is Navodayam Scheme?
Y.S.R Navodayam makes sure that all the eligible MSME units are covered for the onetime restructuring of accounts.
Q. What are the Schemes of Andhra Pradesh?
- Amma void
- YSR Asara
- Ban on alcohol
- YSR Rythu bharosa