AP YSR Aarogyasri Scheme - Motives, Eligibility, Documents Needed and Registration
The Scheme “YSR Aarogyasri” was imitated by the government of Andhra Pradesh. The scheme was started by Chief Minister YS Jaganmohan Reddy. This scheme will benefit the people who are BPL, APL, Working Journalists, as well as employees. This scheme's aim was to provide health benefits to the BPL families, employees, working journalists, pensioners, as well as APL families. This scheme offers quality service as well as health benefits to the poor families who are not able to take good treatment for serious diseases. This scheme also benefits those people who are above the poverty line. With the help of the Aarogyasri scheme, there are a lot of services provided that are high-quality medical services, cashless treatments, free food as well as transportation, and many more.
Now, Andhra Pradesh's government also started an online portal that helps people to easily register the YSR Aarogyasri health scheme 2020. And with the help of this portal people can take benefits of this scheme online.
The main motives of the scheme
The main purpose is to improve health infrastructure for the people who are below the poverty line.
It helps the poor to provide financial support so they can easily get treatment.
To provide good class facilities to the most underprivileged class of the population.
To make easy access to health care for poor families.
To help people from high-cost treatments as well as medical expenditure.
To develop the basic class of public health care.
To provide quality medical treatments to the poor people of the state.
To cover the serious and major diseases that are too expensive for poor families.
It offers financial help for the enhancement of infrastructure.
How does it work?
The people who want to take benefit of this scheme have to show health cards to Aarogya Mitra, and then he will register the patient’s details and then allow the patient for the treatment or get admitted. If the patient does not have this card then he can give Aarogyasri card number. The government will pay the money to the hospital where your treatment is done within 6 months.
YSR Aarogyasri Eligibility
The person who wants to get the benefit of this scheme should only have 35 acres or less than 35 acres of land. It includes both wet as well as dry land.
The beneficiary must have public property less than 3000 sq ft like home.
If a person is doing a part-time job or sanitation workers are also eligible for this scheme but his or her income should not be more than 5 Lakhs annually.
The beneficiary can be a government employee as well as a private sector employee.
If a person has more than one vehicle then he is not eligible for this scheme.
Documents needed for the Application Form
Any address proof like Aadhar card.
Patient’s treatment documents
Discharge papers were issued by hospitals.
Income certificate of the patient.
Bank account details.
How to Register for YSR Aarogyasri Scheme?
1. Visit the YSR Aarogyasri official website.
2. Now click to the Sign-in button for further process of registering.
3. You can get the User ID and Password from Seva Kendra by calling on toll-free no. 104.
4. When you will get the User Id and password then login into the portal for benefits.
5. Select your category and click on the registration button.
6. Click on Aadhar enrollment no or any other the document which you have.
7. Now go to retrieve the details button.
8. Now the application form will appear then enter all the details carefully and click on the Save button.
9. Now upload required documents by clicking on the add attachment button.
10. You can add other members of your family by clicking on Add beneficiary.
11. Now upload the picture of your and other family members you have added and then click on the Save button.
12. Upload the photo and Aadhar card of the family members which you want to add and click on the Save button.
13. After all procedure is completed you will get the Health card enrollment ID on your mobile no. which you registered.
14. Now print the registration form for future use.
15. Now login again on ysraarogyasri.ap.gov.in.
16. Now click on add attachment button to add your signed registration form.
17. Click on the approval button.
18. Now you will receive a successfully registered message with STO/APPO code.
19. At last submit your form to your concerned STO/APPO office.
Diseases which are not Covered in YSR Aarogyasri Scheme
The diseases which are not included in this scheme are hip and knee surrogate, Bone marrow, liver, and cardiac transplantations, Gamma knife procedures for neurosurgery, Tuberculosis, Leprosy, HIV/AIDS, Malaria, Jaundice, Gastroenteritis.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Benefit of YSR Aarogyasri?
The person will be able to get Cashless, Free treatment for the entire family through the Aarogyasri Card only. Dr. YSR Aarogyasri scheme offers quality health services for poor families.
Q. Where do you check YSR Aarogyasri Card Status?
You can easily get the status of your card by visiting the official site.
Q. Can someone use a Ration Card Number to check Card Status?
Yes, Ration Cards can be used to check YSR Aarogyasri Card Status.
Q. Who can take the benefits of this scheme?
Any person can take benefit of this scheme who is below the poverty line and not able to take basic treatment.
Q. Who will pay all the expenses of medical treatment?
The Andhra Pradesh government will pay all the expenses of the patient’s treatment. Patients do not need to worry about any process. They can just use their card to take benefit.
Q. The person who is not from the BPL category is eligible for this scheme?
No. The scheme is only for the people who are below the poverty line. Only people who are BPL category can eligible to take benefit under this scheme.