AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2021 - Eligibility Criteria, Application Process, Statistics and How to Check
In June 2019, the honourable Chief Minister of the state Andhra Pradesh Jaganmohan Reddy launched YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. On the 15th of October 2019, he implemented the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme in the Nellore district of Andhra Pradesh.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is one of the flagship welfare schemes of Jaganmohan Reddy government. This scheme is mainly focused on providing financial help to the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the farmers will be paid an annual amount of ₹13,500. To know all the details and latest updates about YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, read the article till the end.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2019
Government of Andhra Pradesh
15 October, 2019
Jaganmohan Reddy (Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh)
₹13,500 every year (for 5 years)
The farmers have to fulfil the following eligibility criteria for receiving the benefits of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme:
- The farmers have to be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The farmers should be engaged in the agricultural and cultivation sector.
- Small, marginal and tenant farmers will be benefited from the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
- The farmers must hold a cultivated land of 5 acres in the state.
- Farmers from outside the state of Andhra Pradesh are not eligible for this scheme.
To apply for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, follow the steps mentioned below:
1. First, visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa.
2. The homepage will open then click on the ‘login’ button on the menu bar.
3. Now, enter your username and password and the captcha. Then click on ‘login’.
4. Once you log in, start filling the application form.
Check Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme for 2021 is still not published, but the applicants can check the district wise beneficiary list in the following steps mentioned below:
1. First, visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa, i.e., https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/.
2. The homepage will appear where you will see a ‘login’ option on top. Click on it.
3. The login page will open where you have to enter your username, password and the given captcha and then click on the ‘login’ button.
4. In case the applicant forgot the password, then click on ‘Forgot Password’ option.
5. Then, a new page will appear where you have to enter your mobile number, and an OTP will be generated.
6. Then in the next page, enter the OTP and change the password and click on the ‘verify’ button. Now you can log in easily.
7. Once you log in, a page will display where you have to enter the relevant details such as your name, father’s name, district, village, Mandal, Katha number etc.
8. Fill in the details correctly.
Search Beneficiaries from Katha Number
The applicant can search for the beneficiary through the Katha number in the following steps mentioned below:
- First of all, visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- The homepage will appear where you will see a ‘login’ option on top. Click on it.
- The login page will open where you have to enter your username, password and the given captcha and then click on the ‘login’ button.
- Once you log in, the beneficiary data page will open.
- Then enter your Katha number in the box, and you will be able to see the details.
Check Payment Status
The applicant can check the YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status in the following steps mentioned below:
1. First, visit the official payment status page on YSR Rythu Bharosa website. You will be redirected to the payment status page where you have to enter your Aadhar card number and given captcha and click on the ‘search’ button.
2. Finally, the payment status will appear on the screen.
For applying into YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, the applicants must possess the following essential documents:
- Identity proof
- Residential proof
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card
- Domicile certificate
- Bank account details
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of agricultural land
The candidate is needed to maintain both original and photocopy of the required documents.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Statistics
The following tables represent the statistics of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme:
District-wise farmers and families details:
Name of the District
Total Farmers Surveyed
District-wise Katha Submission details:
District-wise Katha Rejection:
Name of the District
Katha Verified (MAO)
Keep these following points in mind before applying for YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme:
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a flagship welfare scheme for the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The main aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to the farmers of Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant can check the beneficiary list online through the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- Small and marginal farmers will be provided with the financial assistance of ₹13,500 per year while tenant farmers will be provided ₹2500 per year.
- The amount that will be given to the farmers will directly be transferred into their bank accounts.
- The government of the Andhra Pradesh will provide borewells facility also and digging of wells will be free for the farmers.
- The government will build warehouses and cold storage too in all assembly constituencies.
- The government will also provide 9 hours of power supply during the day time.
- The pending irrigation projects will also get completed.
- Farmers will be exempted from road tax for using tractors.
- In case of natural disaster, the farmers will be provided with financial assistance.
- The government will also provide insurance to all the farmers.
- Closed milk dairies will also reopen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme?
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a welfare scheme for the farmers of Andhra Pradesh. The farmers are provided financial assistance from the government.
Q. When was the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme implemented?
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was executed on the 15th of October, 2019.
Q. Who launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme?
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Jaganmohan Reddy launched the YS Rythu Bharosa scheme.
Q. How can I check the payment status?
First, visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa then click on payment status option. Then enter your aadhar number and the captcha and then submit it. Your payment status will appear on the screen.
Q. How can I apply for the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme?
Answer - First, you will need to visit the official website of YSR Rythu Bharosa. Then, login to your account by entering the username and password and the captcha. After login, start filling the application form.
Q. Who is eligible for YSR RythuBharosa scheme?
The small, marginal and tenant farmers of the state Andhra Pradesh are eligible for YSR RythuBharosa Scheme.
Q. Who is not eligible for YSR RythuBharosa scheme?
Farmers who don’t belong from Andhra Pradesh are not qualified for YSR RythuBharosa scheme.
Q. When was YSR RythuBharosa Scheme launched?
YSR RythuBharosa scheme was launched in June 2019.
Q. How can I register my mobile number in YSR RythuBharosa?
For registering your mobile number, you will have to visit the official website of YSR RythuBharosa and then log in for filling the application form. There you will be asked for your mobile number.
Q. Is YSR RythuBharosa Scheme beneficiary list is out?
No, the beneficiary list is still not published. To get the latest updates, you can always visit the official website YSR Rythu Bharosa.
Q. How much amount will be provided to farmers every year in the YSR RythuBharosa Scheme?
The farmers will be provided with an amount of ₹13,500 annually, under this scheme.