Bangla Awas Yojana
Bangla awas yojana is one great initiative that was started by Pradhan Mantri Shri Narendra Modi. The primary objective of this scheme is to offer the best possible support to those who stay below the poverty line for constructing their respective home. This is one of the efficient initiatives which is counted as the Sabka Saath Sabka Vikas part.
- Just the way Bangla awas yojana list 2020 has come up, similarly, the new list shall appear too. But before that it is important to understand the scheme thoroughly and how the overall registration works. The West Bengal Government has launched WB Bangla awas yojana 2021 as its housing scheme. Chief Minister Mamata Banerjee led the state government.
- As per this scheme, the state govt. offers free-of-cost houses to poor people. Bangla awas yojana list is quite easy to check online. The best part is it helps to make sure every person who is in the state has its roof while it is also the right alternative to PM Awas Yojana in the state
- Bangla abas yojana decision was made to offer free homes to Sanatan Brahmin Priests under WB Bangla awas yojana 2021. The assembly pools further took it ahead. Now the state government had offered the land to the Sanatan Brahmin sect so that an academy could be set up at Kolaghat.
- There are so many priests in this section who are quite weak at the financial level. That is why the government has finally come up to help them by offering an allowance of Rs. 1,000 per month and free housing under the state government’s housing scheme. That is not it, the state govt. of West Bengal shall also be distributing the sanction certificates to beneficiaries on “Banglar Awas Bitaran Divas”.
Bangla awas yojana list 2021
- Bangla awas yojana's new list will be out soon and those who have already applied for this scheme can further get the best possible results. The beneficiary list can be checked year-wise, as per the region and even as per the rural or urban wise too. It has been released by the department while the state government shall also be all the schemes they started in previous years.
- Just the way Bangla abas yojana list 2020 was updated this list shall be updated too. This way candidates under the schedule would know if they are eligible. Besides, the money shall be will be distributed state wise, district wise, Tehsil block wise and villages wise
WB Banglar Awas Yojana Latest Update
- There had been regular Banglar bari awas yojana list 2020 updates that were sent. Similarly, for the year 2021, the same process shall be continued. To make sure there is proper housing for each of the rural households in the state, the Mamata Banerjee government has now come up intending to conduct at least 4.51 lakh houses initially in the fiscal year of 2021-22 under WB
- As the highest number of houses were recorded during Bangla awas yojana 2020, for now, it is 66,155 that shall be constructed in Murshidabad district. The District Magistrates have come up with district-wise data on the number of houses to be built as pre the sanitations.
Bengal Aawas Yojana Eligibility Criteria
The overall annual income of a household should be within rupees 6 lakh to rupees 18 lakh.
Medium income groups are eligible to get benefits.
Scheduled caste and Scheduled Tribes are eligible to get benefits.
Women, irrespective of caste and religion are eligible to get the benefit.
The detailed eligibility criteria for the new housing scheme in West Bengal is not yet available.
No family member should have opted for any government-initiated housing scheme previously.
The beneficiary family must not be in a pucca house anywhere in the state of Bengal.
Both joint and single ownership is allowed for a married couple
Those beneficiaries who have already a pucca house Indian name do not qualify for the given Yojana.
Beneficiaries belong to the low-income group; middle-income group and the economically weaker section are eligible for this Yojana.
All women of the states are eligible to get the benefits of the scheme
Bangla awas yojana Application Form 2021 pdf
The poor person needs to have a better living like concrete should be built. At least this allows the person to have the basic comfort of living in the pucca home. There has been a Banglar bari awas yojana list made available in which eligible candidates shall have such homes. The project shall offer the facility of living in a permanent house to each BPL family till 2022. The objective of this scheme is to provide better housing facilities to all the families of the state for better living.
Know more about the installment
Each eligible consumer is currently paid Rs 120000/- in three installments to build their own house.
45000/- in the 1st installment money up to construct up to windows of the house.
45000/- in the 2nd installment by construction up to lintel level of the house.
30000/- in the 3rd installment through which the roof and windows, doors, various essential construction work, plaster.
The min size of the built house should be 25 sq meters or 260 sq feet.
District Wise Houses Sanctioned in WB Bangla awas yojana 2021
As per the initial sanction for each of the districts, the number of districts wise sanctioned houses would be as under: -
Purulia – 27497 houses
Darjeeling – 1706 houses
East Midnapore – 51,212 houses
Birbhum – 45,501 houses
South 24 Parganas – 38,560 houses
Murshidabad – 66,155 houses
Malda – 47,042 houses
North 24 Parganas – 35,157 houses
East Burdwan – 30085 houses
There have been quite the same sanctions for 22 districts and Siliguri Mahakuma Parishad. It will be the district authorities who shall identify the beneficiaries as per their applications. Nearly Rs. 5,384 crores have been proposed in the budget of West Bengal for the year 2021-22 fiscal to create more than 9 lakh of the homes under the BAY scheme. Under the rural housing program, nearly 38.31 lakh houses were made at the expense of Rs. 47,097 crores between 2010-11 and 2020-21.
Few documents need to be submitted so the process goes smoothly. This includes:
Passport size photo
Photo ID Card
Bank account details
To be eligible for this scheme, few eligibility criteria need to be set. This includes:
Applicants should not have their own house or who have mud houses.
An income certificate is required.
The applicant should be a permanent resident of WB state
He/she belongs to the BPL category.
Other essential updates and information related to Bangla Housing Scheme are available on WB Panchayat & Rural Department.
The main advantage of such a scheme is to offer financial support to build a pucca house. Post this candidate can complete and have a comfortable living.
Once the registration process of WB Banglar Awas Yojana is done then it is eligible to get Rs 1.20 lakh to Rs 1.30 lakh each in 2 to 3 installments. Further, the installment amount gets transferred directly to the bank accounts of beneficiaries. The beneficiary is likely to get wages at Rs. 213 per day under this scheme for 95 days as labor cost to build the house.
Question and answers
How to apply for the Housing Scheme Form 2021 online?
If you want to apply online for the rural housing scheme (Awas yojana Bangla). Then you must visit the official WBPRD portal pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx.
Then click on the Rural housing portal link and the Bharat Nirman portal will open.
Download the application form pdf and fill in the asked details.
Attach supporting documents and submit them to the concerned department.
After verification, the State Government of West Bengal will provide financial assistance to the beneficiaries to build their own house.
WB Indira Awas Yojana or WB Rural Housing Scheme essential information and updates will be available on the West Bengal Panchayats & Rural Department.
How to check the Bangla awas yojana Rural List 2021?
The process is quite simple for which few steps need to be followed. This includes:
To check out the West Bengal Bangla awas yojana list 2019 for a rural area, pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx follow this link.
On the homepage, you will see a section, mentioned as a report.
Click on it, and the next page is open. In this, you will see physical progress reports in section a.
Click on the second option which is a high-level physical progress report.
When you click on it, the search box is open, here you need to select the scheme name which is Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin.
Your state name is West Bengal then your district name, then you are Tehsil or Block name, and then your village name.
Click on the submit button and the selected filter will search your details.
Then a complete list of your village-wise beneficiaries opens on your computer screen.