Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship 2021
Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship is the scheme of Maulana Azad education foundation, ministry of minority affairs, and government of India. If you are searching for Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship and its related information then you are in the right place. You will get all the related information about this scheme.
Earlier, It was launched on 3rd May 2003 by the Late Prime Minister of India Atal Bihari Vajpayee in the National conference of educational & economic development of Minorities held at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. The main purpose of the scheme is to give financial help to meritorious girl students. Under this scheme, they will sponsor the studies for those students who are not able to pursue their students due to lack of money.
The objective of Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship
The main objective of the scheme is to promote, recognize, encourage and help the girl students of the minority community the higher education from Class 9th to 12th financially. This scheme gives financial support to the girl students for the school/college fees, buy of books, purchase of stationery needs for the course, etc. to those students who don’t have money to complete their studies.
The beneficiaries of the scheme are girl students who belong to minority communities such as Muslim, Jains, Christian, Sikhs, and Buddhist.
Only the minority girls who are studying from class 9th to class 12th are eligible for this scheme.
The annual income of an individual’s family should be less than Rs.2 lakhs.
Only two girl students from a family can take the scholarship.
It is not available for studying foreign.
For taking the scholarship, students must secure at least 50% marks or equivalent grades in the qualifying examination.
The credential of the students has to be verified by the girl students. They need to fill the school verification form and get it to stamp along with the signature of the principal.
The students don’t pay any fee while submitting the application form.
Features of Begum Hazrat Mahal Scholarship
It is funded by the government.
The amount of scholarship is credited to your bank account.
The application form for this scheme is available online.
This scheme is fully available to study in India.
Only girl students from minority communities can take the advantage of scholarships.
Terms and conditions of Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship
The amount of scholarship is released based on minority population in each state and union territory according to Census 2011.
The authorities can change within the time frame.
In case, if the scholarship is discontinued then it can’t be revised under any kind of circumstances.
If the student has provided any false information, then the scholarship will be canceled and the given amount will be recovered.
In the case of an academic gap, the scholarship will not be provided.
All candidates from low-income groups will be given preference.
If a student is taking any scholarship under a state or central government scheme then he or she will not be eligible for a scholarship.
Passport size photograph
Self-declaration of the minority community
Bank account details
The selection of the beneficiary will be done based on the marks obtained in the qualifying examination and the income of the family.
- For application, you need to go to the official website of Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship https://bhmnsmaef.org/maefwebsite/
- The home page will display on the screen
- On the homepage, you will be required to click on the new registration.
- Now, a new page will be shown before you which will include all the general instructions
- You have to read all the instructions carefully
- Then after, you need to click on continue with the registration.
- Now, the registration form will display in front of you
- In the registration form, you need to fill the asked information
- Class of applying
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Date of birth
- Pin code
- School state
- School district
- School registration number
- Mobile number
- After filling in the information, you need to click on Submit.
- Through this procedure, you can successfully submit the application process.
Renewal of application form
There is no renewal process. You need to apply for the scheme by submitting a new application.
An application status of Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship
- You need to go to the official website of the Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship to check the application status https://bhmnsmaef.org/maefwebsite/.
- From the home page, you are required to go to the “application status” option and click on the “read more” option.
- Fill in the scholarship category, identification details, DOB, and captcha code.
- Click on the “view application status” option and application status will be shown on screen.
Things you need to remember
- Applicants are required not to be sent a hard copy by post or by hand to MAEF.
- Upload all the necessary documents only in Hindi or English
- Students need to submit only one application form
- Applicants don’t need to pay any fee
Rules for cancellation:
- If there is any academic gap in studies then the scholarship will be discontinued and the awarded amount of scholarship will not be given to the candidate.
- All students who failed to submit an application form on time never claim for renewal of the scholarship
- If the beneficiary has acquired a scholarship by false information, then the scholarship will be canceled.
Q1. Who is eligible for the Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship?
Ans. All girl students from the minority communities who are not able to continue their studies due to lack of money are eligible for scholarships.
Q2. Can the scholarship get renewed?
Ans. No, there is no renewal process. Candidates need to apply again by submitting the form.
Q3. Why can the scholarship be canceled?
Ans. Scholarships can be canceled if there is an academic gap in studies or get a scholarship by false information.
Q4. How to apply for the Begum Hazrat Mahal scholarship?
Ans. Candidates can apply online by visiting their official website. On the home page, they need to fill in the asked information in the application form.