Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan
The government of Rajasthan has launched the Bhamashah yojana on 15th August 2014. It has introduced for easy transmit of financial and non-financial advantages of government schemes to women candidates in a transparent manner. It is the first step of digitization.
What is the Bhamashah Yojana?
The Bhamashah yojana makes sure the empowerment of women in the state of Rajasthan and plans to benefit the whole society from cash inclusion. The eligible candidates are provided end-to-end financial and non-financial services and benefits.
This scheme has named after Bhamashah, a famous Minister and Army General who has a close adviser to Maharana Pratap when he became financially weak to the limit even that he reached the point of starvation.
How to get a Bhamashah card
The individuals who are eligible for the Bhamashah yojana can get the Bhamashah card in the name of their female member in the family. All the family members can take the advantage of the card. Candidates can apply for Bhamashah cards offline and online methods.
The Bhamashah card is access to:-
• Scholarship for the education of the students
• Free medical treatment at selected hospitals for specific diseases and operations
• Loan for starting a new venture or business
• Recognition of the beneficiaries for free and subsidized ration
• A woman who is taking the training to start their professional career.
What is the objective of the Bhamashah yojana?
This yojana is started with the aim of financial annexation of women and their empowerment, the Bhamashah Yojana Rajasthan was earlier launched in the year 2008 when near about 50 lakh women appealed, and recently only 29 lakh accounts could be opened at a time. This project aims to make women financially independent and gives them other benefits through the Bhamashah card yojana.
The Bhamashah card issued under this scheme is linked to the bank account of the woman of the house. The card also gives biometric identification and core identification function to the women, along with multiple cash benefits which are directly transferred to the bank account.
What are the features of Bhamashah Yojana?
• The government has benefited from the Bhamashah yojana are directly transferred to the beneficiary’s account which helps in reducing corruption.
• The scheme intends to transfer the benefits provided by the state government directly to the needy women of the society.
• The scheme encourages 1.5 million women to open up their bank accounts and take advantage of benefits.
• Men can also take advantage of a Bhamashah card by paying an amount of Rs. 20 or Rs. 25
• The Bhamashah card also provides medical insurance of Rs. 30,000 to Rs.3 lakh to the poor and deprived in case of medical emergencies.
• Women who have this card will be able to purchase ration from the shops using the biometric system.
What are the benefits of the Bhamashah card scheme 2021?
• In this scheme, every family of every section of the state can take benefit from this scheme.
• If you have a Bhamashah card then the benefit of more than 50 government schemes is directly reaching the beneficiary’s account.
• The beneficiary will get all updates through SMS about any transaction in the account.
• Every family will get benefits of government schemes through a Bhamashah card
• Gives cash deposit and withdraw the facility to the resident
• Women have become the head of the family through this scheme. It is mainly to empower women through this scheme.
The following conditions must be fulfilled to be eligible for the Bhamashah yojana:-
• Adults need help setting up a business
• Children must be enrolled in government schools and colleges that are looking for enrollment in academic institutions for the preparation of coaching exams.
• Patients appealing help for medical illness and need financial support for operations
• Women who are fighting for their identity and trying to make themselves a leader.
How to apply for Bhamashah yojana?
There are two ways to apply for Bhamashah yojana: - offline application process and online application process.
Offline application process
To apply offline scheme, candidates need to go to the camp organized for every ward by the state government in all the village panchayat in all rural and urban areas.
Online application process
The candidates can apply online by giving their Aadhar card number. The candidate will be required to fill in the necessary information in a form that will be used for the making of a Bhamashah card.
In case, the candidate doesn't have an Aadhar card then the candidate can get out their Aadhar card through e-Mitra-kiosk and then apply for the scheme.
How to update details on the Bhamashah portal?
In case of any changes in the Bhamashah card, the candidates can visit the official website and make the required changes on their own. The below information can be updated on the online Bhamashah card-
• Addition of a new family member
• Wedding of a family member
• Death of a family member
• Change in the residential address
• Changes in the relevant information such as bank account
Which documents are required for the Bhamashah card?
Candidates must have the following documents to apply for a Bhamashah card: -
• A copy of the application
• Caste certificate
• Experience letter
• Birth certificate
• Identity proof (Aadhar card or voter card)
Ques. Which documents are required for the Bhamashah yojana?
Ans. You need to submit the following documents required for the Bhamashah yojana: -
• Voter ID card
• Aadhar card
• Ration card
• PAN card
• Electricity bill/water bill
• Passport size photo of the applicant
• Bank account details
Ques. How much time do you need to wait for the Bhamashah card?
Ans. It usually takes around 2 or 3 months to get the Bhamashah card. Once the card is made then the applicant will receive an update on the registered mobile number.
Ques. What is the main benefit of the Bhamashah card?
Ans. The Bhamashah card can be used to avail scholarships for education, loan for a new business, free medical treatment for some particular illness, training for women who want to attain professional careers, and free and subsidized ration.