DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- What is the DDA Housing Scheme?
- How is the draw of lots held?
- How does the scheme of DDA housing work?
- Are DDA flats worth buying?
- Documents that you must be ready once the DDA draw
- Important instructions to be followed while filling DDA Scheme 2021 application form
- Documents required:
- Eligibility for the DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- The application process for DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- Registration fees for DDA flats
- Questions and Answers:
Delhi Development Authority has finally got its much-awaited lottery draw for the housing scheme 2021. It is quite a popular one and was held on 10th March 2021. This authority has even managed to get more than 30000 applications in the recent launch of the scheme which certainly is a huge success. The announcement of such a Housing Scheme 2021 was made on February 16, 2021, and before that on January 2, 2021, it was explained what all things would this scheme shall offer. It would-be about the penthouses and flats in Delhi that shall have a 14-storey building. There will also be a terrace garden and the finishing which of course would be best in class.
What is the DDA Housing Scheme?
The Delhi Development Authority has launched the DDA Housing Scheme 2021 for the flats to be launched in Vasant, Dwarka, Rohini, Kunj, and Jasola to name. Out of all the flats of 1354 DDA, two 2BHK flats, and 252 3BHK were on sale under the category of Higher Income Group while the 757 under the middle grow income category and the52 Lower Income Group while there are Janta flats of 291 EWS. The date of the draw is however not yet announced and the money shall be refunded in the applicant's bank account right after the 30 days of the lottery draw if the person doesn’t get a chance to win the flat.
How is the draw of lots held?
The draw depends on the random number which is created as per the number generation solution. It is then held in the presence of senior officers and judges of the DDA. There will be a successful bidden who shall then be chosen from 33,000 applications which will then be submitted till February 16 which shall be the last date of the scheme.
How does the scheme of DDA housing work?
Every year the DDA publishes the flats list which is different in every available category and it also invites the applications. Once the application's last date is over, then it is DDA that shall be conducting the applicants draw in every category. The results will then be published in the applicant's list whose allotment for the flats has been made.
Are DDA flats worth buying?
There are of course advantages of getting the DDA flats withdrawal basis solution. As per the recent news that LIG flats and EWS flats have been bought was declining by the buyer since the apartment was of a small size. This even if the DDA flat offers such a system it entirely depends on whether it is worth buying or not to be assessed depending on the size on offer and the corresponding market rate prevalent during that course.
Documents that you must be ready once the DDA draw
- There are some documents that an applicant must be ready with. It includes
- Self-attested copy of PAN card.
- Proof of residence
- Self-attested copy of bank passbook
Important instructions to be followed while filling DDA Scheme 2021 application form
- Applicants must go through the instructions and brochures share
- The Email id that shall be used for filling up the application should belong to the applicant. Make sure the email ID is valid and is completely functional as well
- The applicant must also mention the correct PAN and the form is submitted without any of such information shall be considered incomplete.
- Before the application form is filled up, the applicant needs to scan and then store all the important documents as a different file itself as the same would be later needed for uploading.
- Applicant’s signature in jpg or png or jpeg format
- Applicant’s passport-size photo
- Applicant’s joint passport size photo
- Applicant’s joint signature in jpg or png format
Eligibility for the DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- The applicant should be at least 18 years old
- One applicant can submit only one application.
- The applicant must not have any residential flat in the urban area of Delhi
- Husband and wife apply separately for the scheme
The application process for DDA Housing Scheme 2021
- You must visit the DDA e-services platform https://eservices.dda.org.in/ and click on the Housing Scheme 2021
- The go in the registration section and you will then be redirected to another age where you need to make the registration on your own.
- You must then submit all the details like mobile number, PAN, Aadhar card.
- There will be an OTP that shall be sent to you on your mobile number. Verify it and then get confirmation.
- Once registration is done, use your PAN to login and OTP as a password
- Post login you then must fill up the application form which you can see on the screen. It shall be uploaded along with important documents asked.
- DDA Schemes: To choose a scheme and fill the application form.
- AWAS Application: To only see the application form and do it online. payment
Registration fees for DDA flats
- For 1BHK – Rs 15,000
- For LIG – Rs 1 lakh
- For Janta flat – Rs 10,000
- For EWS – Rs 25,000
- For MIG/HIG – Rs 2 lakhs
It is expected that the Upcoming DDA Housing Scheme 2021 last date of submission was February 16 2021 while the process of registration shall be done only through the Online process. The use of AWAAS software is made for this while the scheme is associated with the credit link subsidy scheme which is under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. The moment that an applicant prefers to go for such flat which they prefer in the society and would be ready to pay extra charges which are preferential location charges’ that time the price of the total flat will then be 1.5%- 3% more.
Questions and Answers:
When was the announcement of the housing scheme 2021 made?
It was on January 2, 2021, when the announcement of housing scheme 2021 made
What is the DDA flats price that was offered in the Housing scheme 2021?
The available flats of DDA is for Rs 8 lakh onwards till Rs 2 crore under housing scheme 2021
What are the advantages to invest in DDA flats?
These flats shall be delivered on time and they are quite affordable as compared to the private ones.