Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021
The prices of flats are getting on the edge these days, its amount is becoming out of budget for the mediocre citizens so the Delhi development authority came up with a scheme which was initiated on the Second January 2021. In this scheme, the flats are proposed at a downward price than usual or it is held like a lottery which works on a draw basis.
- The Delhi development authority housing scheme 2021 has been made available to all the caste committees such as the general section, the backward class, scheduled tribe, the rich group, etc.
- Only an online method is available to enroll in the scheme. It can be done by visiting the official website of the scheme or through the awaas app software.
- With the help of the scheme, one thousand three hundred flats were offered to the interested people which would be located in different parts of Delhi. The system is more like an auction.
- Out of the one thousand three hundred flats, two hundred and thirty flats would be allotted to the rich revenue group residents. Meanwhile, three hundred and fifty-six flats are kept aside for the mediocre income range citizens and two hundred and seventy-six flats are left for the lower-income range inhabitants.
- The scheme of Delhi development authority housing offers flats of every size like 1) One-bedroom, living room, and kitchen.
- Two bedrooms, a living room, and a kitchen.
- Three bedrooms, living room and kitchen.
Under the scheme of the Delhi development authority housing policy, the citizens can now afford the good flats under their budget and it would no longer be a dream for them to have a housing facility like that. The scheme helps citizen's dreams come true.
- Under the program, the selected candidate would get a discount on the flat of about rupees five lakh or more.
- The flats provided through the proposal are available at all sizes like the 1BHK, 2BHK, and 3BHK so that the family can choose the flat according to their family size and affordability.
- Also, the flats given by the authority are well-lavished flats located in good areas of Delhi which would be furnished with interiors, roof park, parking garage, separate kitchen, and toilets.
- The system chooses candidates on a random basis so there's no fraud and the yojana is biased free so it's a hit and trial basis in which anyone could get a chance to be lucky.
The scheme of housing was carried out on Tenth March 2021, the department received entries of more than thirty thousand people.
Out of the thirty thousand people, approximately twenty-two thousand and five hundred had made the expenditure regarding the proposal offered at the time of registration.
- Due to the pandemic, the scheme has been held online by the officials to take precautions, through the help of their website or the scheme's app.
- On the date of tenth March, the draw lottery was held to select the final candidates. This step is procured in front of the moderators and supreme guests so that they can check if the draw has not been biased and fair for everyone.
- The process of drawing a lottery stands completely spontaneous and it is done by taking out the randomly named paper chits or token numbers.
- All the applicants can watch the live seminar of the program as this year the scheme has gone online. They can log in to the app and observe the entire summit.
- The applicant applying in the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021 should be residing in Delhi.
- The applicant age who would be filling out the application form should be above the age of eighteen years old.
- If the applicant has previously got benefited under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021, then he/she cannot avail of the benefit for the second time under the same scheme.
- Any caste group can apply for the scheme such as scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward classes, general class, the rich category group, etc.
- The applicant applying should not have any criminal case filed against him/her in his/her previous or present records.
- One applicant can fill up the application form only once but can get enrolled in other categories as well. The application prices should be expended for a greater amount.
- More than one member from the same family can apply to the scheme but if in any case additional members get chosen from the related family to avail of the scheme's benefits then the house would be granted to only one member.
- Documents such as Aadhar card and Permanent Account Number are the most crucial documents which should be handed out.
- A caste certificate should be delivered to verify certain data.
- Age proof certificate is mandatory for submission.
- Other details such as mobile number, area pin code, permanent address, etc should be also provided.
- A scanned passport size picture should be attached to the application form.
- Resident proof statements should be made by providing documents such as electricity or water bills.
- A tax return certificate is an optional document, if the applicant wishes then he/she can defer the document.
As in the year 2021, the registration process in the Delhi development authority housing scheme is available through online mode only.
The online mode saves up time and money. For recording online, make sure that you're connected with a good internet connection.
After making sure of that, visit the official website of the scheme and from the homepage of the website https://dda.org.in/, there would be a complete set of guidelines and rules regarding the functions, the payment, and the enrollment process of the scheme.
- After reading out the guideline, sign in by giving details such as your name, your email address, the mobile number which is in current use, etc. By providing all these details, your account on the website would get set up and it would be ready to use. The applicant would receive the username and password at either their mail address or at the message box of their phone.
- Next time, the applicant can log in using the username and password provided earlier to them. And then they can also access the application form for registering.
- The homepage of the website, at the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. After clicking on that option, the list of categories and tools would be opened up and from there the application form can get downloaded.
- After downloading the application form, fill it up with all the necessary details and submit it on the website along with the other necessary documents.
- After submitting the application form, the next tap would get loaded and it would be regarding the payment for the applying. The individual needs to pay directly through the bank account.
- After the payment gets done, a receipt would get issued to the applicant which would act as proof for payments and the receipt would contain details such as the application form number, user identification, etc.
1 Q) When was the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021 initiated?
A) Delhi development authority housing scheme was initiated on Second January 2021 by the administration of Delhi.
2 Q) What are the different amount payments for application fees being set for different caste categories under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021?
A) The different amount payments for application fees being set for different caste categories under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021 is twenty-five thousand for the citizens who are below the poverty line, one lakh for the group whose income is low but above the poverty line, two lakh for the mediocre and wealthy group citizens.
3 Q) What is the procedure for booking flats of your own choice under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021?
A) The applicant for booking flats of their own choice under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021 needs to visit the official website and from the cover page, they need to click on the "secure flat" option. Then various filters need to be set like the locality preferred, the size of the flat wanted, the division wished for, the block area, etc. Then the applicant can scroll the website and choose or select the flat of his/her choice.
4 Q) Give an example of an individual who would not be considered eligible under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021?
A) If the applicant applying under the Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021 contains a record of any criminal or theft case filed against him/her in the present or past reports then he/she would not be considered eligible. Another example would be if an individual has previously availed the benefit of The Delhi Development Authority Housing Scheme 2021, then they would be exempted to get the benefit under the same scheme for the second time.