Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana Scheme
On fifteenth May, the administration of the Delhi government would inaugurate the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana. After the inauguration, the administration would begin the online signup enrollment process of the scheme by the twenty-fifth of May.
During the pandemic time which broke out globally and in India its outbreak was in March 2020. Due to this event, various individuals lost their jobs because the government introduced a lockdown to prevent the spread of the virus in the country.
The workers such as construction laborers found it difficult to cope up with their expenses as they're wage employees so the administration of the city Delhi came with the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana so that they can assist them through the policy.
Features regarding the scheme of the Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana Policy
The Delhi administration intends to provide financial subsidies to state laborers under the construction category who are affected by the pandemic. The workers would be able to meet their financial obligations with ease if they get the subsidy from the government.
As a result of the COVID-19 lockdown, the Delhi administration has agreed to give each construction worker a subsidy of rupees five thousand.
Arvind Kejriwal is the head of Delhi's administration and he is undertaking this policy. Aside from that, the other categories such as the auto drivers, the electric rickshaw drivers, and taxi or cab drivers have been also included in the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana and are enlisted for a subsidy contribution of rupees five thousand as well.
The registration process for the scheme has been simplified by the government as the applicant needs to visit the official website of the policy which is a separate portal to get registered. Also, all the data of the program is stored digitally which makes the scheme function rapidly by omitting the mistakes and this fact also proves that the scheme is free from bias.
After getting selected for the scheme, the amount of subsidy would be directly transferred to the applicant's bank account through the digital mode, and then he/she can access the amount easily.
Through this scheme, the economic graph of the country won't decline because of the pandemic and the workers would be able to maintain their current living standards.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the city Delhi as this scheme has been launched by the Delhi administration and is limited up to its city only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not be engaged with any kind of the permanent basis of earnings as the scheme works to assist only the people who are in need and are helpless.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as workers above the age of eighteen years can only avail of the scheme's benefits because the administration doesn't appreciate the workers under the age of eighteen years because child laborers are banned.
- The fourth regulation is that the individual applying should be from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth criteria for enrolling is that the applicant should be registered in the laborer's list under the specified department.
- The sixth requirement is that the labourer applying should be employed in a permanent worker's job rather than a temporary job.
- The seventh and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana
For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're applicable for the policy or now, and if they're eligible then they can stop in the authorized website of the scheme Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana delhi.gov.in.
From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Scheme Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2)delhi.gov.in is the official website of the Rajasthan Old Age Pension Yojana Scheme.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the citizens from the city Delhi can apply for the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits are the workers above the age of eighteen years old and they can certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the pension amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eight, the document verifying their job such as a labor job statement should be positively submitted as this scheme benefits only the worker's category of the nation.
- Ninth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number regarding the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana
If the individual is facing any issue then he/she can ring up the number of the policy which is
They can also write up a mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is [email protected]
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is delhi.gov.in
Or the applicant can post the query letter commissioners the address:-
Office the of the Labour Commissioner
Government of the national capital territory of Delhi
5, Sham Nath Marg,
Delhi - 110054.
Q) When would the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana get inaugurated and when would its enrollment process begin?
A) On fifteenth May, the administration of the Delhi government would inaugurate the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana. After the inauguration, the administration would begin the online signup enrollment process of the scheme by the twenty-fifth of May.
Q) What is the objective of the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana Policy?
A) The objective of the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana intends to provide the financial subsidy amounting to rupees five thousand to each worker who's registered under the construction laborers category so that they can cope up with their expenses.
Q) If an applicant is facing any problem regarding the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana Policy then how would he/she be supposed to solve it?
A) If an applicant is facing any problem regarding the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana then he/she can call the helpline number of the policy or they can also write up a mail and send it to the authorized mail address of the policy. Other than these methods the applicant can also browse the common query section which is available on the official website of the scheme or they can post their query letter to the Delhi government office.
Q) Who is the head of the Delhi administration team who's undertaking the scheme of Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana?
A) Arvind Kejriwal is the head of Delhi's administration and he is undertaking the Delhi Majdur Sahayata Yojana Scheme.