Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana
Due to the global pandemic which broke out in the year 2019 and in the country India, it arrived by the year 2020. Due to the global crisis, many people lost their jobs and this led to an acceleration in the graphs of unemployment which included the educated category too.
The government came up with the scheme of Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy to assist the educated unemployed youth category of its city Delhi.
Benefits regarding the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy
The selected applicant can avail of various benefits under the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy which are as follows: -
- Due to the up-gradation in the scheme by the year 2021, the scheme working has been tied up with many national and multinational corporation companies for which an applicant can apply for.
- The scheme assures the candidates that they would get their desired job wherever their interest falls as the scheme holds up many different and various kinds of employers.
- The scheme has also launched the online mode for applying and getting registered which solves many issues such as distance or transportation problems. Also, the online mode is considered convenient and time-saving.
- The scheme working is ninety percent computerized and based on digital transactions which makes the process of it working faster than the hardcopy paper works. The digital work also makes up the policy free from any bias and prejudice regarding the individual applying.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the city Delhi as this scheme has been launched by the Delhi administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have a permanent job as this scheme works to assist only the people who need employment and are helpless.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as women and the men applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that he/she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're applicable for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop in the authorized website of the scheme Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy.
From the homepage of the website www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated ed department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
Note: -1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2)www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in is the official website of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Scheme.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the official website of Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the city Delhi can apply for the scheme of Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old and they can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eight, the document verifying the educational qualification of the individual should be attached as this scheme assists only the educated unemployed youth.
- Ninth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out through this certificate is not mandatory.
- Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Thirteenth, if the applicant has previously worked with firms then he/she can attach their experience documents regarding it and the details too about the job which they used to do.
- Fourteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy which is
They can also write up a mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email [email protected]
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is www.employment.delhigovt.nic.in
Or the applicant can post the query letter commissioners the address.
Directorate of job
Administration of National Capital Territory of Delhi
The Indian Agricultural Research Institute Complex, Pusa
1 Q) When did the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy get inaugurated?
1 A) Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy was inaugurated on the Twenty-first of April 2018, and its protocols got revised again in the year 2021
2 Q) How many vacancies are made available for applicants under the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy?
2 A) 9,00,000 job openings are made available for applicants under the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy.
3 Q) Who launched the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy?
3 A) The administration of Delhi came up with the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy under the guidance of the head Arvind Kejriwal.
4 Q) What is the objective of the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy?
4 A) The objective of the scheme of the Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy was to provide better job vacancies for Delhi's jobless youth.
5 Q) What set of caste categories are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy by the government?
5 A) Merely almost all set of caste categories such as general caste, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and other backward classes caste are eligible to avail the benefits of the scheme Delhi Rojgar Mela Yojana Policy by the government.