E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana
- Features regarding the Scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the Scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual under E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- Process of checking up the fees regarding the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- The helpline contact number the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- Frequently asked questions related to the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- Under the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy, Chief Minister Mr.Amarinder Singh is the head of the administration team and he launched this scheme by showcasing his idea.
- The idea of the scheme is that E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy has launched its online portal where the interested candidates can apply. The applicant must have to deliver a professional building structure map to apply in the scheme.
- The profession of the applicant can be an architect, civil engineer, or regular citizen if they know how to structure the building Naksha.
Features regarding the Scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- The Punjab state administration has launched this scheme so that they could give a single gateway for the modernization of infrastructure in urban local bodies along with creating employment opportunities for the youth.
- The demand for Nakshas derived by the government for the public has been made for one hundred and sixty-five metropolitan regional bodies along with twenty-seven development trusts.
- The application and registration process of this scheme is entirely digital meaning that the applicants have to submit their structure plan on the official website of the Yojana and they cannot submit it manually.
- The digital working of the Yojana ensures efficiency and confirms that the program is free from any bias.
- The long-term result of this scheme would give a result regarding the improvement of economic and cultural growth. It would also raise the graph of gross domestic product.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the Scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- The first requirement to get eligible for the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy is that if the occupation of the individual applying is related to the professional architecture or a civil engineer, then they would be preferred more.
- The second criteria state that the individuals from both areas hence the urban and rural areas can apply for the scheme as they're eligible to avail of its benefits.
- The third regulation describes the necessity that the individual should belong to the state of Punjab as this scheme is being brought up by the administration of Punjab.
- The fourth requirement is that the house considered map submitted by the individual should be considered and professionally done.
- Fifth eligibility criteria state that if a farmer or any of his household members hold up a post in any government department or bureau then it would be difficult for such a case to get eligible for the scheme. Also if the farmer belongs to the government official's family or is on a post like that he would be exempted from the eligibility selection list as this scheme is not rendered for the government or any job related to that area of interest.
- The sixth limitation notes that before selecting the applicants, the scheme officials also check whether they're regular taxpayers and if the result comes out that the person has not paid taxes earlier then he would not reject from getting registered under the scheme.
- The seventh prerequisite which is asserted under the scheme's guidelines is the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme
- The eighth provision is regarding the age as the individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The ninth requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail of the benefit under the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
- The last regulation states that the scheme is open for both the gender i.e men and female indicating that the program is free from gender partiality.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized website of the scheme E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy.
From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy www.naksha.punjab.gov.in. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2) www.enaksha.lgpunjab.gov.in is the official website of the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual under E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to stop by the authorized website of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy www.naksha.punjab.gov.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Process of checking up the fees regarding the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
- First, visit the official website of the scheme www.naksha.punjab.gov.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the cover page of the portal would show up.
- The cover page would contain all of the necessary details and guidelines.
- On the right corner of the page, there would be a record of options. From that table, click on the "fees" choice.
- After clicking on the fees option, a set of alternatives, such as establishment expenses, fees for malba, and fees for compounding would get accessible.
- Then click on the next option according to your preference, then the amount would be shown on the screen.
By following this process, the applicant can access the information about the fees.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- The first document which is required to enroll in the scheme is any identification proof, the individual must submit their Adhaar card or voter identification card.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the state Punjab can apply for the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old. People under this age can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eighth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out through this certificate is not mandatory.
- Ninth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Tenth, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Eleventh, they should give proof regarding their professions such as the certificate of their architecture or civil engineer degree or any other statement which proves their occupation.
- Twelveth, the documents or paper works showing the building structure plan proposed by the individual as this is the base of the scheme's working.
- Last, additional details such as the bank account, pan number, district name, city name, pin code of the area, village name, his/her name, age, description about the annual income, family members short description, etc should be provided without any mistake while applying.
The helpline contact number the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue then he/she can ring up the number of the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy which is 0172-2619247.
The additional number is 0172-2619248 if the previous one doesn't get useful.
Meanwhile, the landline number of the office is 0161-2400002.
They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is:-
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is:-
Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioner at their following official office address:-
Deputy Commissioner Office, Ludhiana– 141001
Q 1) Who launched the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy?
A 1) Administration of Punjab under the guidance of Chief Minister Mr.Amarinder Singh launched the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy.
Q 2) When did the scheme of the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy get inaugurated?
A 2) On the Seventeenth of August 2018, the scheme of the E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy was inaugurated.
Q 3) ) What is the toll-free helpline number for solving queries regarding the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy?
A 3) 0172-2619247 and 0172-2619248 is the toll-free helpline number for solving queries regarding the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy.
Q 4) Can the applicant submit the naksha of the building manually under the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy?
A 4) No, the applicant cannot submit the naksha of the building manually under the scheme of E-Municipal Naksha Punjab Yojana Policy. The program accepts the documents and paperwork on the portal through online method submission only.