Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy
The administration of Haryana saw the poor working condition of farmworkers working in its rural area and also in the urban area too.
So, they came up with the scheme of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy to assist them and improve their working situation.
Under the scheme, the farmworkers such as crop farmers, workers associated with cattle, fisheries, etc can now avail themselves the loans to carry out their operating expenditure from the Haryana NABARD Gramin bank.
The loans offered were provided at low rated interest to them, also they didn't need to deposit any collateral to avail the loan.
Features regarding the scheme of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy
- To avail the loans, the first thing which the applicant should make sure of is that they should have themselves registered with an eligible bank under RBI.
- The farmers can take up the loan without providing any collateral up to the loan amount of rupees one lakh sixty thousand, also the interest rate on the loan is being set at two percent which is less than the normal rates.
- Individuals such as the cattle herders who have sheep and goats could avail a loan of rupees four thousand to five thousand per year, on the other hand, the pig caretakers would be accountable for a loan of rupees sixteen thousand to seventeen thousand per year. Loans for cattle would be provided around sixty thousand, seventy thousand rupees for buffalo, and loans for cows stand at ripped forty thousand to forty-five thousand.
- The loans given to the selected candidates would be functional for up to three years, and the repayment for the loan is expected as soon as the harvest season gets over.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into scheme standards. And if the individual passed the eligibility test then he/she can go forward and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the state Haryana as this scheme has been launched by the Haryana administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have any kind of huge permanent earnings as this scheme works to assist only the people who need assistance and are helpless.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that he/she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth requirement which the application should fulfill is regarding the type of pursuing a job. The applicant must be a farmer to pertain for the policy as this scheme assists only the farmers, individuals engaged with animal husbandry, etc.
- The seventh and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're applicable for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop in the authorized site of the scheme Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy.
From the homepage of the site, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the site, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go forward and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized site of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the site or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated ed department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2)https://haryana.gov.in/ is the official site of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the official site of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy https://haryana.gov.in/.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the state Haryana can apply for the scheme of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old and they can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eight, the document verifying the pursued job of the individual should be attached as this scheme assists only the farmers of individuals engaged with animal husbandry.
- Ninth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out, though this certificate is not mandatory.
- Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Thirteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy which is
- 1800 115 526
The applicant can also browse the official site of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is https://haryana.gov.in/
Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioners at the following address: -
DIRECTORATE Of HORTICULTURE,
UDHYAN BHAWAN, Sector- 21,
1 Q) When did the scheme of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy get inaugurated?
1 A) Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy was inaugurated way back in the year 1998 but its guidelines got updated again in the year 2021 to improve the scheme's working and make it efficient according to the current era.
2 Q) Is there any additional assistance delivered to the selected applicants besides providing interest-free loans to them under the scheme of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy?
2 A) Yes, there is additional assistance which is delivered to the selected applicants besides providing interest-free loans to them by providing them with a monetary subsidy for the purchase of fertilizer, seed, and other inputs, as well as obtaining cash rebates under the scheme of the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card Yojana Policy.
3 Q) How long does it take for handing out the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card to the selected candidates?
3 A) Once the application forms of all the applicants get surveyed and the department comes up with the eligible candidate list, after that they issue the Haryana Pashu Kisan Credit Card within one month and deliver it to the selected candidates.