Him Care Yojana Apply
These days the price of healthcare facilities has increased to quite an extent. Even families who have the privileges are even not able to bear the medical emergency smoothly. Looking at the cost of treatments that are increasing, there is no doubt that government hospitals seem to be more helpful because of their low possible price. But for underprivileged families to avail themselves, such families are not so easy and affordable. The primary reason could be transportation or basic infrastructure facilities. Considering such hurdles, the government has come up with Him Care Yojana. This is one of the finest treatments that has been designed as a helping hand for those people who are not able to handle the whole cost of medical emergencies.
About HIM care yojana
Him Care Yojana Application Form is the Himachal Pradesh Swasthya Bima Yojna society that has made its registration under the society’s registration act of 2006 under the registration number of 241/2009 dated 2nd July 2009. This is the state nodal agency for implementing the Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana and scheme called Himachal Health Care and Mukhya Mantri Chikitsa Sahayata Kosh in Himachal Pradesh. The primary purpose of such a scheme is to implement all of them in an efficient manner. With assured treatment, low premium, and better transparency there is no doubt that it is the right platform one can choose.
Society is not looking forward to considering some activities in this scheme such as:
- Enrollment of beneficiaries.
- Empanelment of Hospitals.
- Pre-Authorization of treatment packages.
- Training of stakeholders.
- Grievance Redressal.
- Beneficiary Audit.
- Monitoring of fraud.
- Medical Audit of Hospitals.
- Framing policies under Health Assurance/Insurance.
- Claim reimbursement to EHCPs.
The focus of this Him Care Yojana online Application Form is to offer possible free cashless treatment to all those people who have been residing in Himachal Pradesh. This way at least people will not have to go and roam around to search for an ATM in an emergency when the whole process is cashless.
Benefits of HIM care Yojana
This scheme consists of the cashless treatment that covers around Rs. 5.00 lakh per year per family. It will then be provided based on the family members which shall then be subject to at least 5 members for every family in the unit. In case the size of the family is exceeding to more than 5 members the remaining members can enroll for the separate unit which is then subjected to the five members capping for every unit of addition that is being made. The treatment shall then be offered on the pre-defined package rate basis which is in the empanelled hospitals.
Fees of HIM care Yojana
The charge of Him Care Yojana online apply is quite minimal. The LMK or the CSC shall collect Rs 50 per family from the beneficiary for enrolling and then uploading the documents in this scheme, Once the message approved is received, the beneficiary can then collect the card which shall be printed by the LMK or CSC within the fee of the user of Rs 50/- which shall be first given to the LMK or CSC.
In order to avail the advantages of these facilities, it is advised for the people to go through the eligibility. The person must be eligible for such scheme who is:
- Ekal Naaris
- Senior Citizens above 70 years of age
- ASHA workers
- Contractual Employees
- Part-time Workers
- BPL Category people
- Registered Street Vendors
- More than 40% disabled
- Anganwari Workers/Helpers
- Mid-Day meal workers
- Daily Wage Worker
Once you think you fit in the eligibility criteria then it is important to go ahead and apply for this scheme. But there are some documents that you must upload. Hence, you are advised to keep them handy.
The documents are:
- Aadhar Card
- Registration Certificate attested by the Executive Officer
- Ration Card
- Copy of BPL certificate attested by the Panchayat Secretary
- Proof of category.
For Ekal Naaris Certificate should be used by Child Development Program Officer
- More than 40% of the disabled person there is a medical certificate that needs to be shown
- Senior citizens who are more than 70 years of age should also have a valid age proof
- The Certificate from Child Development Program Officer for Anganwari Workers and Helpers is important to be presented
- Certificate from Block Medical Officer (BMO) for ASHA Workers
Once all the documents are set and the person fits in the eligibility criteria then the next task that should be done is to get the application done through the nearest Lok Mitra Kendra. The steps are:
- Visit the website of Him Care scheme www.hpsbys.in/
- Click on Online Himcare Enrolment
- The registration page shall open.
- Enter the ration card no, social group type, and even the short address and mobile number with Category
- Once all the details are filled up and reached, it is time to upload the category proof along with the ration card of the front and backside
- You can then enter the details of the dependent
- And then enter the captcha code and do the submission
- There will be then a URN number that would be shared for tracking down the scheme status
- Applicants can then also make the payment online and the registration process is all done.
The process of registration is quite simple and if you want to get the renewal done, you can do so by visiting the center of the Lok mantra which might be nearby your area. It is obligatory to upload the required documents and then go ahead with the registration.
Questions and Answers
How to make him care about my health card?
The beneficiaries of Him care can do the registration at the official site of www.hpsbys.in or through Lok Mitra Kendras. The documents that are needed for the uploading in this scheme are also available at the departmental site.
Is him care card valid in PGI Chandigarh?
According to Dr. Raman Sharma, the persons covered under Himcare are eligible for cashless health services at different government health institutions which also makes it valid at the PGI, Chandigarh.