Himachal pradesh berojgari bhatta
- The state government has started the unemployment allowance scheme for unemployed youth. For this, the Himachal Pradesh government announced a budget of three crore rupees, under Himachal pradesh berojgari Bhatta through which the unemployed of the state will be assisted in ₹ 1000 every month, who have no means of employment and no means of income, that is why these unemployed youth- Himachal Pradesh government will provide unemployment allowance to the girls. Despite being educated, many people are unemployed nowadays because they do not get many job opportunities, so the Himachal Pradesh government has made a good plan to give unemployment allowance so that they can be helped financially.
- All eligible youth will be given an allowance for two years at the rate of Rs 1000 per month, while the physically disabled youth will get this allowance at the rate of Rs 1500 per month. Unemployment allowance will be provided by the government to those citizens who do not have any means of employment or income.
Understand the objective
The main objective of HP berojgari Bhatta Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the unemployed youth so that they can bear the expenses of themselves and their families, this financial assistance will be provided till then. As long as they do not get any government or non-government job, this will remove the unemployment of the state and unemployed youth will try to find their job without worry, this will help in the upbringing of their family and their morale will increase when the state's The people progress, the state progresses and when a state progresses, the country also progresses.
Benefits of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana
The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the unemployed youth of Himachal Pradesh.
Under this scheme, an unemployment allowance of Rs 1000 will be given by the government to those youths of the state who do not have any source of income.
The amount of 1000 rupees given under this scheme will be directly transferred to the beneficiaries bank account, so the applicant's bank account should be linked to the Aadhar card.
Guidelines to follow
The Applicant should be unemployed (i.e neither employed in Govt. Sector nor in the private sector nor self-employed) and should be Bonafide Himachali.
The Applicant for the Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Form should have passed a minimum of 10+2 from any Board/University/Institution recognized by H.P. Government.
The Applicant should be registered with any Employment Exchange in Himachal Pradesh as of the date of application for one year.
The Applicant’s annual family income for the financial year immediately preceding the date of application, from all sources including that of spouse should be less than Rs. Two Lakhs.
The Applicant should be above 20 years and below 35 years of age, as on the date of application.
The Applicant should not be self-employed.
The Applicant should not be dismissed Government Employee
The Applicant should not be convicted of any offense resulting in imprisonment for 48 hours or more
Documents required for application
Must have permanent residence certificate
voter id card
registered mobile number
family income certificate
Unemployment Registration Number
Rate of Unemployment Allowance
The allowance shall be payable to each educated unemployed applicant for a maximum period of two years; subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria & timely submission of attested copies of 8th/matriculation marks sheet/certificate to ascertain age and educational qualification and Affidavit/Self Declaration as performing ‘C’, at the following rates:
a) For the Physically Challenged persons who have a minimum 50% permanent disability recorded in her/his Employment Exchange record (X-I), @ Rs. 1500/- (Rs. One Thousand Five Hundred) per month.
b) For all other categories of Persons @ Rs. 1000/- (Rs. One Thousand) per month.
Eligibility for unemployment allowance scheme
To take advantage of the unemployment allowance scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
Age Limit: Minimum 21 Years & Maximum 35 Years.
Educational Qualification: 12th to Graduation.
Unemployed can apply.
The annual income of the entire family should be up to ₹ 3 lakh per annum.
This scheme intends to provide allowance to eligible educated unemployed youth of Himachal, to enable them to sustain themselves for a certain period.
1000 rupees per month will be provided to unemployed citizens by the state government through this Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Yojana.
The allowance shall be payable to eligible persons in the age group of 20 to below 35 years.
To apply under this scheme, the annual income of the entire family is required to be up to Rs 3 lakh annually.
Important details to not forget
- The incentive given under the scheme will be only available to a person who is financially weak and they don’t have any income option for living their life. HP Berojgari Bhatta Yojana has the great option for unemployed youth to have some amount per month. so that they can also become independent and can also support their family. This scheme will also increase their morale for finding new opportunities without any tension.
- In addition, HP Berojgari Bhatta Scheme is only applicable till the time the applicant will not join any job. Whenever the applicant gets a job opportunity then the scheme benefits have to stop by the government officials. Due to this, they can also help another candidate for the same. We also share all the related information with our readers about the HP BerojgariBhatta Project. Because of this, the state government has to help the youth with money.
- If you are also interested in this scheme. And you still haven’t filled out the registration form. Then apply the given procedure here by our team. After that only the government can help the needy candidates. But the given assistance in the scheme is only when the eligible candidate is jobless. Once the person got any job, either in the government field or in the private sector. Then the department will stop giving them help related to this yojana.
Himachal government has launched an Unemployment allowance scheme to provide unemployment allowance to the unemployed people of the state. The main purpose of which is to provide a monthly assistance allowance to the opposing people of the state. Himachal government has launched an Unemployment allowance scheme to provide unemployment allowance to the unemployed people of the state. The main purpose of which is to provide a monthly assistance allowance to the opposing people of the state.
Questions and Answers
How to get an employment number?
To take advantage of the unemployment allowance scheme, the applicant must have an employment registration number.
To get the employment exchange number, one has to click on its official website.
After clicking, a home will open in front of you, which will have to be read and filled in carefully.
Fill in all the information carefully and click on the submit button.
Thus your form will be filled and you will get the employment number.
How to get the Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme Online Application Process?
First of all, you have to click on its official website, after that click on Check Eligibility, if you are eligible for this then you can apply.
Himachal Pradesh Unemployment Allowance Scheme
Now you can click on Online Registration.
After that fill in your Employment Registration Number, Date of Birth, and Captcha Code and click on Next.
Then you fill in your email id number, registered mobile number, and all the information carefully after reading it.
After that click on the submit button and click on the next option.
After this, take a printout of the registration form which will be useful in your future.
The registration number of your application will act as your user-id and your mobile number or date of birth will act as your password.
How to Check Status of Himachal Pradesh Berojgari Bhatta Scheme?
To see the status of your application, you have to open its official website again.
After going home, write your application registration number in it and click on Next.
After this, all the information related to your application will be in front of you on your screen.
This further you can download and print.