IAY Beneficiary Details
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin and Indira Awas Yojana that is IAY beneficiary details have been released by the central government (PMAY-G). People can then check their information on the IAY / PMAYG recipient list 2021. People may also view SECC family member details 2021 in the Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC) Data by entering their PMAY-G ID on the official website of pmayg.nic.in/netiay.
- Families registered in SECC-2011 statistics as being in the low-income category or below the poverty line are PMAYG beneficiaries. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY) is the Modi government's major housing plan, to provide "Housing For All." As a result, the national government uses PMAY-G to implement this scheme in rural areas.
- Beneficiaries can now check their information on the IAY / PMAYG list, as well as the information of SECC Family Members.
Pradhan mantri awas yojana gramin
- Previously, PMAYG was known as IAY, which stood for Indira Awas Yojana. After the Modi government took office, the scheme was renamed PMAYG. This programme is now being implemented in several states.
- One of the most important components in a country's economic progress is development in rural areas. More than 900 villages may be found in India. Gujarat, West Bengal, Madhya Pradesh, Maharashtra, and Rajasthan are well-known for their rural areas. Agricultural production and small-scale enterprises focused on handicrafts, fishing, poultry, and dairy farms support the bulk of village areas.
- India's Ministry of Rural Development has developed policies, laws, and regulations aimed at developing rural areas. The Government of India's Project Bharat Nirman, which was launched in partnership with State Governments and Panchayat Raj Institutions, is a significant step forward in improving the lives of villagers.
Check pmayg beneficiary details
Here's how to look up your name in the IAY / PMAY-G List of Beneficiaries for 2021: -
1) Go to https://pmayg.nic.in/netiay/home.aspx to access the official website.
2) On the homepage, go to the 'Stakeholders' part of the main menu and select "IAY/PMAYG"
4) The candidates can then use their PMAYG Registration number to look for beneficiary information before hitting the submit button.
5) Additionally, visitors can open the page for 'Advanced Search' by clicking on this tab.
Check Pmayg family members details
Please read the procedures below carefully to learn how to check SECC Family Members according to your state. The initial step is to
Visit https://awaassoft.nic.in/netiay/Test/secc fm details.aspx for further information.
Following your visit, you will see a new image with a "Statewise" choice and a "PMAYID" option.
And you'll find out everything you need to know.
Helpline Number for IAY / PMAY-G
If any candidates require assistance or have any more questions, they should contact [email protected].
Toll-Free Number 1800-11-6446
Frequently asked questions
How do you find out if your name is on the PMAYG/IAY 2019 Beneficiary List?
Step 1: go to the official website.
Step 2: Select "Search Beneficiary" from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Fill in your Aadhaar number.
Step 4: Select "Show" from the drop-down menu.
What do you mean by IAY?
IAY stands for Indira Awas Yojana.
What is the Full Form of the SECC Family?
Census of Socio-Economic Castes
What is the full form of PMAYG?
Gramin Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana