Jagan Navaratnalu Scheme (Andhra Pradesh)
YSR Congress party, also known as YSRCP Chief YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, came up with an involved model of governance comprising welfare schemes based on the party’s Navaratnalu. The name of the scheme suggests that it is made through nine large-scale welfare programs. These nine large-scale welfare programs will be able to percolate to the grassroots. The party plans to provide benefits worth a minimum of Rs 1 lakh to Rs 5 lakh per year.
All nine welfare schemes under Jagan Navaratnalu scheme are explained below:
YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is a state-level welfare scheme to target the needy farmers of the state. The YSR Congress party promises to provide the financial support of Rs 50,000 to farmers. In the second year, the family of the farmer will be provided with the Rs 12,500 per year as well as they will also be able to get zero-interest loans and free bore-wells. There are a lot more benefits that will also be provided. Some more benefits are mentioned below:
- Under this welfare plan, a calamity relief fund of Rs 4,000 crore is allocated.
- Under this plan, 9 hours of free electricity during the day will be provided.
- Cold storage units and food processing centers in every constituency, will be made under this plan for the farmers.
- The farmers can get Rs 2500 every year under this welfare scheme.
- Milk dairies will also be reopened, and many remaining irrigation projects will be finished under this plan.
Eligibility Criteria for Rythu Bharosa Scheme
If you want to get enrolled under this scheme, you must have to fulfill the eligibility criteria for this scheme. All the details about the eligibility criteria for this scheme are mentioned below:
- To get enrolled under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- The candidate who is applying for this scheme must be associated with the agricultural sector.
- Small, as well as marginal and agricultural tenants, can apply for this scheme.
- To apply for this scheme, the farmers must have cultivated 5 acres of land as well.
The registration process for the Rythu Bharosa scheme
The process is very easy to get enrolled under this scheme. Complete details about the registration process are mentioned below:
1. At first, the candidates have to visit the official website.
2. After visiting the official website, click on the login tab that is appearing on the home page.
3. After clicking on the login tab, you have to enter your details like your username, password, and verify the captcha to log into the new account.
4. Now you can enter all the required details and apply online after entering your details.
5. After this, you have to upload all the necessary documents for this scheme under Jagan Navaratnalu scheme.
The party plans to provide a comprehensive fee reimbursement scheme if it comes in power. This scheme will be launched in line with late Chief Minister Dr. YS Rajasekhara Reddy’s vision. Under this welfare scheme, students can get benefits. The students will be able to get an allowance of Rs 20,000. Under this plan, a total of Rs 1 to 1.5 lakh would be spent on each student’s education.
The Arogyasri scheme applies to all medical treatments that are above Rs 1,000. All the expenses of the patient’s treatment will be borne by the government. The patient does not need to pay any extra amount under this plan. This plan helps families who cannot get treatment for serious diseases due to the high cost of infrastructure and treatment.
This scheme has provided benefits to lakhs of families by irrigation projects. This scheme is a boom for many families. The Completion of Polavaram project on war traction is one of the priorities under Jalayagnam.
Ban on Alcohol
Under these nine welfare schemes, this scheme is the best. Under this scheme, the YSRCP promises to put in place a ban on the sale of alcohol all over the state in three stages. There are a lot of people who waste their entire income on drinking alcohol and face many problems after that. So this scheme will help those families who suffer from this problem.
The YSRCP promises to provide financial assistance of Rs 15,000 to all mothers who send their children to school. This scheme will encourage families with school-going children. This scheme will also help in increasing the awareness of education among people.
Under this plan, all loans that are pertaining to the women’s co-operative societies would be waived. Under this scheme, zero-interest loans would be issued. The entire amount of the interest on loans up to Rs 50,000 will be borne by the government. The person does not need to pay any interest amount under this scheme.
Under this plan, YSRCP intends to support women who belong to SC, ST, BC, and minority communities and are aged over 45. Under this plan Rs, 75,000 will be provided to per woman who belongs to SC, ST, BC, and minority communities over four years.
In the next five years, the YSRCP plans to build 25 lakh homes for low-income families. Under this welfare scheme, Permanent houses will be provided to the homeless poor and will be built over five years. The houses under this plan will be registered in the name of the woman of the household. The government has also taken an initiative through which the government will provide an additional loan facility through banks at 0.25 paisa interest.
This scheme is a pension scheme. To get the pension under this plan, the eligibility age criteria is 65 years for the pensions, but now it would be reduced to 60 years. All the senior citizens of the state whose age is above 60 years would be given Rs 2,000. And the physically challenged persons will be provided with a pension of Rs 3,000 under this plan.