Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was inaugurated by the supreme administrator of the district Andhra Pradesh on Twenty seventh November 2019.
- Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy the supreme administrator believes that the upcoming students are the future of the nation.
- Many students are brilliant enough to get a degree but lack the financial amount for the payment of the institution's fee. The administration came up with
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme in which the students with good marks of the district would get furnished with financial assistance.
All the expenses for their higher studies would be the administration's responsibility as the whole scheme is funded by the government.
Features of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The scheme came into action by the year 2019 because the current elected administration party has made the promise of launching this kind of scheme to their public before getting elected.
- Previously, the policy was remembered as fee reimbursement as a post-matric scholarship policy.
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme budget amounts up to rupees four thousand crores and in addition to that, the amount of rupees one thousand eight hundred and eighty crores were due earlier so the amount of five thousand eight hundred and eight crore rupees has been decided to fetch investment for the year 2021.
- The scheme officials have decided to transit the financial assistance amount for the selected candidates by directly transferring the amount to their mother bank account.
- The amount is supposed to be transitioned into four installments as the first installment would get away in April then the second installment would get transitioned in July then December and the last installment in February.
- On Nineteenth April 2021, the scheme held up and transitioned the first installment amount to the selected candidate's mother account. The total amount of the first installment was made as per the budget of rupees six hundred and seventy-five crore rupees in total.
- Per year, the scheme would select up to fourteen lakh students and assist them. So far the government has selected candidates up to eleven lakh students.
Benefits of Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme benefits around fourteen lakh students. The policy is wholly funded by the government as the various expenditures for food, travel expenses, a hostel or paying guest room charges, tuition fees, books fees, etc would be borne by the government.
- The learners who are from distressed families or whose family incomes lie below the poverty line can get their higher education done through the help of the scheme.
- The scheme helps to raise the literacy graph of the state which further improves the future employment rate.
- By delivering education, it is believed that poverty would get reduced in the coming years.
- Applicants may receive monetary assistance based on the course they are enrolled in, such as Polytechnic learners can get the number of rupees fifteen thousand for a year, students engaged in Industrial Training Institutes course would be accountable for the amount of rulers ten thousand, other learners pursuing a degree or other courses would get an allowance of rupees twenty thousand per year.
Eligibility standards for enrolling in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- The applicant applying should be a resident of the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The family income of the students must be below the poverty line to get eligible.
- Any caste can apply for the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- The family of the students must not attain any kind of luxuries like the automobiles such as cars, etc.
- The student should have an interest in studies to carry out the higher degree through the help of the scheme.
- If the family members of the applicant are engaged in any kind of government job, then the student would not be eligible to apply for the proposal as the policy is made only for the citizens and officials are exempted.
- In case of the retired family member of the applicant accessing pensions as per their previous job, the applicant would be held as ineligible.
- Only the students enrolled in courses like Polytechnic, Industrial Training Institutes, other degree courses, and engineering would be held accountable for the financial assistance as per the scheme's guidelines.
- The applicant's choice of supervision of higher academic universities should be located in the State of Andhra Pradesh to take part in the policy.
- In case, the applicant's family is engaged with agricultural work with the land of more than twenty-five acres, then the income would be considered above the poverty line and hence ineligible.
Process of filling out the application form for enrolling in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- There are two ways for filling out the petition form. First is the online registration process as it is simple and saves up time/money.
- For the online procedure, the applicant has to open the official site of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme which is ap.gov.in.
- On the home page, at the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots that need to be clicked.
- Then the petition form option would be visible on the screen under the scheme's category data.
- By clicking on that the petition form would get opened. Then the form needs to be downloaded and printed out by the applicant from any convenient print shop.
- After getting it printed, the details about the college, fees, and admissions should be filled in the form as per the given questions mentioned in the form.
- Then after filling in the details, the form should be submitted along with attached documents on the site of the scheme by the method of online submission or it can also be mailed to the authorized email address of the scheme.
- For the offline mode, the applicant can visit any nearby government department near their house. From there the department's clerk would hand them the petition form which needs to be duly filled with all the crucial information. After that, the application form can be deposited to the department.
(Note:- Don't forget to assemble the documents along with the form.)
Documents required to be handed in for enrolling in the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
- While filling out the petition form, a bunch of documents is also required to be handed out along with the form.
- Documents such as Aadhar card, age proof certificate, statement mentioning the residential proof, citizenship certificate, papers proving the income which should be below the poverty line, occupational certificate of the parents and other family members, proof stating that the applicant's family members are not engaged with any government job.
- If the applicant's family is engaged with agricultural activities, then the papers regarding the agricultural land should be also deposited.
- Other crucial and foremost documents such as the papers regarding admission approval from the university, the fee structure of the university, and other elements such as the name of the university, the degree associated with it, and state location of it should also be provided.
Procedure to review the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme's nominated candidates list
- First, make sure that the applicant is connected with a good internet connection.
- After making sure of that, visit the authorized website of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
- As per visiting the website, the cover page of the site would get loaded. From there the candidate should select the option regarding the new regenerated report track of the previously filed application forms.
- After clicking on that option, the applicant should filter out the reports by mentioning his state name, and then again filter it out by mentioning his/her city name. The last filter which would take the applicant to the data he/she wants to check up would be regarding the college name.
- After doing that, a list would appear on the screen regarding the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme's nominated candidates list and from that list, it can be checked whether the individual has got selected or not.
The helpline number of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme
In case the individual is facing any problem regarding the scheme's working or any other issue then he/she can contact them at:
By mailing them to their authorized email address which is [email protected]
By visiting their official website and checking up the common commented queries there, the official website is ap.gov.in
Third and the last option is my ringing them on their expense-free number which is 1902.
Q) When was the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme inaugurated?
A) Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme was inaugurated by Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy the supreme administrator of the district Andhra Pradesh on Twenty seventh of November 2019.
Q) What is the purpose of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
A) The objective of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme is to deliver financial assistance to financially disadvantaged students who want to study but are helpless to do so due to a scarcity of funds.
By this scheme, the students would get motivated to continue their studies and this would lead to the promotion of higher education in the state.
Q) What courses are enlisted as eligible for financial assistance under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme?
A) A Bachelor/Masters of Technology, Bachelor/Masters of Pharmacy, Industrial Training Institute, Polytechnic, Master of Computer Applications, Bachelor of Education, Master of Business Administration, or additional degree courses are enlisted as eligible for financial assistance under the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme.
Q) When was the first installment of the Jagananna Vidya Deevena Scheme got transitioned?
A) On Nineteenth April 2021, the scheme held up and transitioned the first installment amount of rupees six hundred and seventy-five crore rupees.