JNU Non Teaching Admit Card
Jawaharlal Nehru University’s higher authorities have updated the notification for the posts of Junior Assistant cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS), Stenographer, Personal Assistant. Those who want to know more about JNU non-teaching admit card 2020 and upgrade themselves for this year, should also have some better knowledge on what exactly is the whole admission process and how it works. There are currently more than 73 vacancies and the candidates applied for the posts will get the admit cards tentatively in July 2021 (Tentatively). The expected date for the Examination will be conducted in July 2021. It is also possible to download the admit card with the help of the official website.
Know more about the JNU Non-teaching admission
- If you are willing to be a part of JNU non-teaching and want to know in detail about it then you must make up your mind for the examination as well. Just the way the JNU recruitment 2019 non-teaching admit card was created, you shall get yours after you register yourself with the right documents and following a good admission process. It is then once your application gets accepted you can then to appear for the JNU written examination then download JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card
- The date for the release of the JNU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket is yet to be announced but it shall of course be present at the official website which is jnu.ac.in. Those candidates who are registered can make use of the right login details so that downloading the jnu.ac.in Non-Teaching Admit Card becomes quite convenient.
JNU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket 2021 – Selection Process
Before the release of the JNU non-teaching exam date, it is important to understand how the whole process of selection works. There will be a JNU Non-Teaching Hall Ticket issued to the candidates eligible for the examination. The examination date is not yet updated, but there is a chance for it to be released in the month of the selection process consisting of a skill test, objective test, descriptive type test. The candidates need to focus on all these sections before attending the exam.
JNU Non-Teaching Admit Card
- Those who have been waiting for the release of the JNU admit card for this year must also know what exactly should be expected. It is better to get an idea from the JNU non-teaching admit card 2019 process so that things shall be simple. The aspirants further can look for the details and even download the JNU Non-Teaching Call Letter 2020 on the official website jnu.ac.in and boost the knowledge associated with it.
- As said, on the official website the admit card will be released since the test is likely to be held in May, candidates can further download the official website using the JNU JA PA MTS Admit Card 2021 registration number and password. Once the credentials are entered, the next step shall be to get the printout of the same. It is important to take its clear print copy because there will be no entry in the examination hall without it. Besides, it is also not possible for the candidates to sit inside the hall. That is why candidates must carry a call letter to the examination hall.
- The Jawaharlal Nehru University will activate the admit cards for the posts of Junior Assistant, Office Attendant (MTS), Stenographer & Personal Assistant. So, the applied candidates of JNU Non-Teaching Recruitment must be ready with all login credentials like application number or registration number, date of birth, and password to download.
JNU non-teaching exam date
- The updates on the exam date are yet to be released by the Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) on its official website. But it is always better for the candidates to stay ready with the exam pattern that once the exam date comes, they can appear for. It is better to use some references from senior members or get the right books which can be helpful in the further process of admission. On the official website, the whole process of the examination and admission shall be examined once the exam date is released.
- There are different roles like Junior Assistant cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS), Stenographer, Personal Assistant for which the exam date shall be conducted in May. That is why candidates are advised to keep a check on the website for further updates about the JNU non-teaching exam date.
- Further, the exam officials of the university have also stated that the applicant's JNU Non-Teaching Call letter needs to be ready as they shall be checking the same on the day of the exam. This is the only way by which they will be allowed to enter the examination hall and appear for the exam. Once the official announcement of the hall ticket is declared, there will be some additional information on the further process that shall be announced too. But once the hall ticket is released, there will be a direct attachment provided for the candidate which they need to access using their credentials and then carry it at the time of exam.
Details Available on jnu.ac.in Call Letter 2021
Once the data will be out and the call letter shall be available, the candidates need to focus on the hall ticket. But once the hall ticket will be ready for download, it is important to check if all the details are available in the right manner. After downloading the jnu.ac.in Hall Ticket 2021, the following are the details present on it that need to be checked:
Name of the Candidate
Date Of Birth
Name of the Father
Name of the Mother
Age of the Aspirant
The venue of the Examination
Examination Date, Time
Photo of the Candidate
Signature of the Candidate
Signature of the Examination Councillor
Instructions to be followed for the Examination
Documents To Be Carried for JNU Examination 2021
Candidates attending the examination should carry some mandatory documents to the examination hall. A list of those documents is given below.
Any Authorized ID Proof Issued by Gazetted Officer
- Jawaharlal Nehru University had made the announcement that soon there will be a notification that shall be released for the admission of posts such as JA, PA, MTS. The candidate who had applied successfully has now been issued their admit card. Of course, there will be quite a few candidates who must have applied for such recruitment. The candidate must have given the application form for the JNU Non-Teaching recruitment. That candidate must have had their admit card on the official website for which login needs to be done.
- Candidates must make a note of the exact date of the examination right after the date is released by the officials of the Jawaharlal Nehru University. Because once the official announcement is made there will be the release date of admit card updated sooner. The candidate may have to refer to the official site for more updates on this. jnu.ac.in. is the official website where all details will be available. But it is always better to be prepared than to face any further complications before the date of the exam is coming close.
Question and Answers
How to Download JNU Non-teaching Staff Admit Card 2021?
The process is quite simple but needs to be followed in the steps as given below:
Visit JNU website, jnu.ac.in.
Find the JNU Non-teaching Staff Hall Ticket download link on the homepage.
Click on the download link and enter the required details like name and registration number.
Submit the details and they will be displayed on the screen after some time.
Check the information in JNU Non-teaching staff exam admit card 2021.
Save or download the admit card and take a printout.
What is the Selection Process for JNU MTS Posts?
In general, the team of JNU organizes a few rounds to screen the eligible contenders for the vacant posts. After completion of the selection procedure, the officials of JNU declare the merit list of candidates.
Objective Test and
Descriptive Type Test
How to Download JNU Junior Assistant Admit Card 2021?
The process is quite simple but there are few steps given below that need to be followed:
Firstly, aspirants need to visit the official website i.e., jnu.ac.in.
Now, you will get the home page of the Jawaharlal Nehru University.
On that home page, you can find some sections like admissions, current events, notices, etc.
Refer to every section and search for the Junior Assistant cum Typist, Office Attendant (MTS), Stenographer, Personal Assistant admit cards.
Also, you can check it in the search box available at the top of the page.
Now, click on that link and fill in the details.
After filling in the details, check them once again.
Then click on the submit button.
You will get the admit card.
Take the hard copies of the admit card and carry that to the examination hall.