Kanya Vidya Dhan Yojana
Many people are not aware of some of the impeccable schemes that the government has come up with. Talking of which Kanya vidya dhan yojana is one of them. Looking at the present scenario that a woman has been facing, there is no doubt that educational rights have become a challenge for them. Considering this, there has been a real awareness among people for the prevention, safety, and security of girl children. We just wished if it would have come a bit earlier, so many girls’ lives would not have been wasted. That is why the Kanya Vidhya Dhan yojana has been started.
About kanya vidya dhan yojana
- Being a country with a considerable number of female foeticide, the Indian government has decided to take up immediate steps for the ban of girl child abortions. Apart from that, the government has also come up with excellent schemes and programs to help a family bear the cost of education for a girl child. And in such an attempt, UP Kanya Vidya Dhan has been formatted. This is a great initiative for the benefit of a girl’s education. Just the way the Kanya vidya dhan yojana 2020 online form was updated on the official website, the details for the coming year will also be notified on the official website itself.
- Uttar Pradesh Kanya Dhan Yojana 2021 is for the Girls students who secured good marks in the 12th Class Board examinations. Under this scheme, girls will get a scholarship of 30000/-rupees for their further studies.
- After a tremendous response that was received on the submission of the Kanya vidya dhan online form 2020, the government is now opening this year's submission sooner The scheme is also known as KVD. This offers scholarships for the families of those girls who are below the poverty level. In India, a huge number of women can achieve something in life but they are not being nurtured properly. This is why the scheme has been formatted.
Know the purpose
Those women who have the skill and ability to achieve something but do not have the financial support will now have scholarships from KVP. But only those girls shall be liable for the scholarship who have cleared the UP Madhyamik Board and have proper certificates for it. Yogi Adityanath’s government in Uttar Pradesh has launched Kanya vidya dhan yojana for girls. 30 thousand rupees will be given to girls under Uttar Pradesh Kanya vidya dhan yojana. So that the girl can continue her further education and fulfill her purpose. This announcement has already been made by the Uttar Pradesh government.
Details of the kanya vidya dhan yojana
The state government has started this Kanya vidya dhan yojana 2021 keeping in mind that many poor people are unable to teach their girls due to lack of money. If any girl passes 12th and her name comes in merit, then she will be given 30 thousand rupees to continue her further education. Uttar Pradesh Kanya vidya dhan yojana is meant to promote the education of girls.
Scheme Name: Kanya Vidya Dhan UP 2021
Authority of the Scheme: Uttar Pradesh Government
Status: On Hold
Beneficiary: Uttar Pradesh Meritorious Girls (12th Class)
Scholarship Amount: 30000/- Rupees
Once you visit the Kanya vidya dhan yojana official website and try to submit the official application or register yourself, you need to understand that certain documents need to be submitted. Talking of which some of the documents that are needed are:
Student’s Aadhaar Card
Uttar Pradesh’s bonafide proof
Bank account information
Family income certificate
12th class mark sheet
Once you visit the Kanya vidya dhan yojana official website and try to submit the official application or register yourself, you need to understand that certain eligibility criteria have been set already. Talking of which some of the set eligibility criteria that are needed are:
Uttar Pradesh should be bonafide.
The girl will be eligible for Uttar Pradesh Kanya Dhan Yojana.
A girl should have a certificate from Uttar Pradesh Board School.
For Uttar Pradesh Kanyadan Yojana, it will be mandatory to appear in the merit in the tenth exam.
Advantages that you need to know
Once your Kanya vidya dhan form pdf gets successfully submitted and accepted, you will be at a high chance to avail the advantages mentioned below. This includes:
Under Uttar Pradesh Kanya vidya dhan yojana, poor people will be able to teach girls.
Uttar Pradesh Kanya Dhan Yojana 2021 is for the Girls students who secured good marks in the 12th Class Board examinations. Under this scheme, girls will get a scholarship of 30000/-rupees for their further studies.
Kanya vidya dhan yojana level of education will rise.
UP Kanya vidya dhan yojana Merit List District Wise List
- The process to fill up the Kanya vidya dhan online form is quite simple. But make sure you fill it up before the deadline comes. Because once the submission date is over, the respective authority will start the task of selecting the meritorious candidates. Each of the 75 districts in the state will publish its merit list. This decision has been taken so that the scheme can benefit the maximum number of students.
- Once the merit list is prepared, it will be published on the official site. Then the applicants can check the list and find out whether they have made the cut or not. All the details will be available on http://www.upmsp.edu.in/MeritList2016.html.
The focus of the government is to offer less or say affordable feed for the women's education so that girls would be capable of finishing their schooling. This scheme has been designed specifically for those families who are within the low-income groups and cannot provide for the education of girls. There are also discussions going on for extending the scope of this scholarship. Earlier this scholarship was applicable for the girls who passed from the Uttar Pradesh board, but now it will be made available for those girls who have passed from the Secondary Sanskrit Education Board or the Madrasa Board.
Questions And Answers
How to Register for Kanya vidya dhan yojana UP 2021?
To register for the scheme, girls must have to log on to the official website. You can take the help of these below-given instructions also if you face any difficulty.
Open the official website of the respective department http://www.upmsp.edu.in.
Find the link of UP Kanya vidya dhan yojana 2021.
Click on the link.
Now fill the application form.
At last, take a printout of your application.
How to apply for Uttar Pradesh Kanya vidya dhan yojana?
Once you register yourself successfully, it is time to go ahead and fill up the application form. To apply for Uttar Pradesh Kanya vidya dhan yojana, the applicant must follow the steps given below:
Firstly, visit the official website of UP Kanya vidya dhan yojana http://www.upmsp.edu.in.
After that, a page will open on your screen.
Application form on the official website of Uttar Pradesh Board of Secondary Education https://upmsp.edu.in/.
After that, the applicant must download the online application form.
Then, the applicant will have to fill out the following basic information such as carefully filling out the application form: student’s name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, etc.
After filling out the form correctly, you must send the form to your school or college and the DIOS department.
In this way, you can apply this scheme.
How Girl Students can Get UP Kanya Dhan Yojana Benefits?
Meritorious girls of CBSE, UP State Board who have passed their 12th class exam recently would be able to get scheme benefits.
Under the scheme, an amount of Rs. 30,000 will be transferred directly to the saving bank accounts of the girl students who have excelled in intermediate or equivalent examinations in the state.