Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme 2021
Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme 2021 is quite a new scheme that the Kerala government has launched. It has managed to help especially able people to continue their studies in all possible ways. The scheme comes with some factors, eligibility criteria, and some of the best features that you need to know. With the right documents, assistance, and even other details, people can apply for the scheme without any kind of problem. With such a scheme at least, special abled people can continue their education and pursue ahead for their dream career.
According to the social department of justice, the Vidya Jyothi scheme was introduced with an online application solution at the website sjd.kerala.gov.in. The focus of releasing this plan by the government was to come up with budgetary assistance to those specially-abled people with the right opportunity and study material that can help them grow. The endorsement for this scheme has been approved by the state bureau to make sure the government can offer all possible understudies assistance to the handicapped. The primary objective of this scheme is to come up with an informative upliftment of the understudies for the distinctively abled people.
Objectives Of Vidya Jyothi Scheme
As per the stated Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme, those divyangjan who are in 9th, 10tj and even VHSC, Diploma, or degree looking forward to continuing their studies can avail the features associated with it. There would be cash exchanged that simply be done into the people ledge using the mode of DBT. Currently, as per the social justice department and social security mission assistance, there would be a right direction given to those who belong to the stagewise incapacity study. As per the report that has been made, more than 7,79,793 differently-abled people from 1,30,799 people below 18 years of age are now able to avail the scheme.
Advantages of Vidya Jyothi Scheme 2021
- The primary objective of Vidya Jyothi scheme itself offers the best advantage for the divyangjan people who are pursuing their education to complete their courses in education with the right amount of assistance
- The money transfer shall take place with the bank account directly of the people who have issued it using the mode of DBT which offers hassle-free transfer.
- In this scheme, Divyangjan studying in class 9th, 10th, +1, +2, ITI, Polytechnic, VHSC, Degree, Diploma, Professional courses, and Post-Graduation would be given assistance amounts.
- With the help of the Kerala Social Security Mission, there would be a state-wise disability survey made, and all those people who are not yet able to avail the facility of this scheme shall be included now.
- As per the state government, 25 beneficiaries from each district shall be selected who would be given the pay of Rs. 3000 each.
- There will also be 20 students who shall be chosen by the director who would even get Rs. 3000 from the Kerala government as a grant.
Disabilities that fall under Kerala Vidyajyothi scheme
- Leprosy cured person
- Hearing impairment
- Chronic neurological conditions
- Low vision
- Locomotor disability
- Intellectual disability
- Cerebral Palsy
- Speech and language disability
- Sickle cell anemia
- Muscular dystrophy
- Multiple disabilities including deafblindness
- Autism spectrum disorder
- Acid attack victim
- Specific learning disability
- Parkinson’s disease
- Multiple sclerosis
- Mental illness
To avail the features and benefits of this scheme, it is expected that a person falls under the eligibility criteria which is:
- The person should be the Kerala state resident
- The applicant should be studying in the government school
- It is expected that an applicant is more than 40% or even more disabled
- The applicant is expected to belong to the BPL family
Of course, as a part of an application, the applicant along with fulfilling the eligibility criteria must ensure the right documents are submitted so that they can avail themselves the finances associated with Vidya Jyothi scheme
- A report card or certificate that proves the applicant is still studying in an aided school
- Aadhar Card
- Disability proof to prove more than 40% disability
- Bank account details
- BPL Ration Card (for priority)
The process to Apply Online for Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme
- Firstly, you need to visit sjdkerala.gov.in which is the official website of the SJD Kerala government. Here you would be able to go ahead with the application process of the Kerala Vidyajyothi Scheme.
- On this page, you can see the application form by the name of Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme 2021 under Schemes Option in the Menu Bar.
- The page shall display all the schemes that are recently stated. Once you click on the link by the name of Vidya Jyothi Scheme -Financial Aid for Uniforms and Study Materials, you would be able to access further details
- It shall open the scheme with all the details that an applicant must know about the Vidya Jyothi Financial Assistance Program.
- Once the applicant goes through it, the next step is to click on the registration form which shall be in the PDF format
- Once the PRF form will be downloaded, the applicant has to then take a print of it and fill-up the form on a manual basis
- The name of the applicant along with father, mother name, and mobile number with email ID and address and academic details should be filled up
- The bank details need to be also filled up and then finish the form with the signature and date when it was filled up
- Once the whole form is proofread and then completed, the applicant gas to then go ahead and submit it to the authorized department along with the documents to be attached as requested.
How to be sure about the Beneficiary List of Kerala Disability Financial Assistance Scheme
- Make sure you first visit the official website of the Government of Kerala that has the section of Department of Social Welfare sjdkerala.gov.in
- Once the homepage of the site opens you can see the scheme tab on which you have to click and crawl
- You can then find the link by name of the “Beneficiary Details” that shall take you to the link in the Target Group section.
- On that page, you then must choose the financial year along with the district and thus the list of beneficiaries shall open on the screen.
With this generous mission that Kerala Social Security and social justice department has come up together, surely it has uplifted the educational ease for the specially-abled students who are still dependent and have more than 40% of the disability. Such schemes that offer financial support for their study material and uniform should be encouraged more.
Question and answers:
What is the primary aim of the scheme?
Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme 2021 focuses on providing the best possible support and guidance to those students who are physically disabled and may find it challenging to buy a uniform and even study material.
In which way shall the beneficiaries receive monetary assistance from the government?
Using the money transfer to the respective bank account, the beneficiaries of the Scheme will receive the money
What is the right source to get Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme Online application form?
It is now possible for the applicants to get the Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme Online form at portal sjdkerala.gov.in.
Is it possible to see the student’s beneficiary list of the Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme 2021?
Certainly, students can go through the beneficiary list of the Kerala Vidya Jyothi Scheme 2021 online using the official site.