Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme
The administration came up with this scheme because of the constant poor condition of farmers residing not only in the city of Bihar but across India. The scheme's motive is to provide subsidies or financial assistance to support the farmers and reduce the high suicidal ratios among them.
The farmers can now avail the subsidy for purchasing agricultural inputs, for getting good irrigation facilities, for the bargain of seeds and crops, and other expenditures. They can also avail the subsidy amount if their crop has been damaged due to natural causes such as lack of rain or floods during July to September.
Features regarding the scheme of the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy
- The farmers applying for the scheme should hold the land as a proprietor. And the size of the land should not exceed above two hectares as the scheme aims to assist the farmers whose condition is poor.
- The amount of subsidy given per hectare and unirrigated land sums to rupees six thousand eight hundred per year.
- The amount of subsidy given for irrigated land sums to rupees thirteen thousand five hundred her hectare for the given year.
- Annual harvested crops would get the subsidy amount of rupees eighteen thousand per hectare for the same year.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into scheme standards. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go forward and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the state Bihar as this scheme has been launched by the Bihar administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have any kind of huge permanent earnings as this scheme works to assist only the people who need assistance and are helpless.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that he/she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth requirement which the application should fulfil is regarding the type of pursuing a job. The applicant must be a farmer to pertain to the policy as this scheme assists only the farmers, individuals engaged with animal husbandry, etc.
- The seventh requirement for pursuing the scheme is that the farmer can only appeal if his/her crops have been damaged through any natural causes such as flood or drought. If the crops are fine then they can certainly not avail of the subsidy amount.
- The eighth regulation which should be complied with is that the farmer applying should be the holder of the land for which they want to take monetary assistance from the government. The farmer working on someone else's land could not apply for assistance for that area of land.
- The ninth limitation which is necessary states that the farmers should not be enrolled in any similar kind of scheme whose guidelines are the same as the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy.
- The tenth and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyse the eligibility test and analyse whether they're applicable for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop in the authorized site of the scheme Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy.
From the homepage of the site https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the site, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go forward and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized site of the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the site or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated ed department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2)https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/ is the official site of the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the official site of the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy https://dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in/.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the city Bihar can apply for the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old and they can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eight, the document verifying the pursued job of the individual should be attached as this scheme assists only the farmer's category of its city.
- Ninth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out, though this certificate is not mandatory.
- Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Thirteenth, the farmer applying should hand out the document stating the ownership over the land for which they expect to receive the subsidy.
- Fourteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy
If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy which is
- 1800 180 1551
The applicant can also browse the official site of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is dbtagriculture.bihar.gov.in
The applicant can post the query letter to the commissioners at the following address: -
Directorate of Horticulture, Department of Agriculture, Bihar
Address- 1st Floor, Pant Bhawan
Bailey Road, Patna, Bihar
1 Q) What is the application fees amount under the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy?
1 A) Rupees ten is the application fees amount under the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy.
2 Q) How long does it take to select the applicants after they have filled the application form under the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy?
2 A) Once the applicant has filled the application form, under twenty days of filling it the department issues the selected candidate list for the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy.
3 Q) When did the opening of the application form begin and when would it end under the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy?
3 A) On the fourth of November, 2019 the opening of the application form under the scheme of Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Policy began and the last date of filling the form was the twentieth of November 2019.