Loan Sheli Palan
- Goat rearing is becoming increasingly popular in India for a variety of reasons. The growing demand for goat milk (because to its medicinal benefits) and goat meat is prompting a big number of farmers to enter the goat farming business. Goat farming is also being promoted by the government and numerous social organisations as a way to combat unemployment and poverty.
- The Maharashtra government has launched a new scheme, NABARD Sheli palan Yojana 2021, to help people from low-income families earn a living by commencing goat rearing/farming.
- Maharashtra NABARD Sheli palan Yojana 2021 is a scheme in which the state government provides people with loans and subsidies to help them start goat farming.
- There are many farmers in Maharashtra who make a good living from goat farming.
What is NABARD NABARD Sheli palan Yojana
- The state of Maharashtra provides ideal topography and climate for goat raising. To offer farmers subsidies, the Maharashtra state government has partnered with NABARD (National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development).
- Khadi Village Industries and other departments in the department provide goats and goat raising. It contains detailed information on goat breeds, their characteristics, diet, habitat, and diseases and treatments.
- It also informs hopefuls about government subsidies and subsidies available to them if they are unable to pay. Small landowners and landless persons are given special consideration. So, rather than quitting their positions, they stand at their feet and hire more.
NABARD NABARD Sheli palan Yojana 2021 Benefits
Here is a summary of some of the NABARD NABARD Sheli palan Yojana 2021's advantages.
Many disadvantaged families will benefit from this scheme after taking out a loan from the bank. As a result, the government has increased its strategy to improve the credit facility under this scheme.
The two departments signed an agreement to provide loans to the state's disadvantaged families. The state administration wishes to encourage dairy and goat farming in the state.
In addition to milk, skin and wool fertiliser were sold at a discount.
You can even earn money from another country through exports in this scheme.
Sheli palan ban loan yojana key highlights
Around 1.5 crore poor families are expected to exist across socioeconomic, economic, and caste divisions.
This programme will provide employment to up to 90 households. The government intends to expand the net of government banks and grant up to Rs 5,000 crore in annual loans.
The Ministry of Rural Development and the Ministry of Agriculture and Animal Husbandry have inked an agreement. As a result, disadvantaged families will be given loans to promote dairy farming, poultry farming, and goat husbandry.
This is a fantastic alternative for trading because it can be done with a minimal amount of money. Even a couple of goats can help build this enterprise.
Fertilizers, as well as meat, skin, wool, and milk, are available at a discount.
Because goats consume a variety of grasses, their milk is healthy, and the fertiliser they create is also beneficial. Roses, in particular, benefit from her fertiliser.
Exports have recently surged as a result of the goat. It also generates revenue in the form of foreign money.
NABARD NABARD Sheli palan Yojana terms and conditions
- The government has imposed various terms and conditions for the NABARD Sheli palan Yojana, which must be followed by all beneficiaries or the application would be dismissed. The following are the application's terms and conditions.
- A model project report should be sent to the beneficiary. The purchase price of the goat, the cost of housing the goat, and the dividend obtained on selling the goat must all be shown.
- Land - The required land area for 100 goats and 5 goats is 9,000 square metres. The beneficiary must produce a rent receipt / LPC / Lease agreement / Nazara Naka of 9,000 sq.m. at the time of application.
- Beneficiaries will be required to organise their own land for infrastructure (3,000 sqm for goat/goat shed and 6,000 sqm of open space, for a total of 9,000 sqm) for green fodder production.
- Amount: The beneficiary would be required to make a Rs 2 lakh investment on his behalf. If the farmer wishes to take out a loan, he must pay a sum of one lakh rupees. Proof of check, passbook, FD, or any other side is required.
- Certifications: It is vital for the beneficiary to receive goat-rearing training. The beneficiary must provide a training certificate in goat rearing with his or her application in order to qualify.
- Caste Certificate: If the petitioner is a member of a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe, the caste certificate must be submitted with the application.
- Other Documents: At the time of application, the beneficiary must have a photo/Aadhaar/Voter ID, as well as a PAN card and evidence of residency.
How to apply for sheli palan bank loan?
- If you wish to take advantage of this scheme and apply for a loan under the NABARD Sheli palan Yojana, you must first go to a bank that offers such a loan.
- After visiting the bank, fill out the application form for a loan under this scheme, input all of the requested information accurately, attach your papers, and submit it to the same bank.
- For Sheli Palan bank loan Yojana 2021 Maharashtra, you may also contact the Gram Panchayat.
- You can take advantage of this scheme by contacting your local Animal Husbandry Department and submitting an application form by visiting the Animal Husbandry Department.
Frequently asked questions
Will the NABARD Sheli palan Yojana provide grant money as well?
Yes, the state government would provide a subsidy to anyone who take out a loan under this scheme.
What educational requirements do you need to start your business under the NABARD Sheli palan Yojana?
This scheme does not necessitate any special educational qualifications.
How can we take use of the NABARD Sheli palan Yojana's benefits?
You can take advantage of this opportunity by applying online.
What is the minimum amount of land required to farm goats?
To rear 2-4 goats, 1.5 acres of low-quality ground is required, depending on the land condition. A 1.5-acre plot of land in the high-yielding area can support 6-8 goats.
Does raising goats necessitate a specific type of shelter?
Keeping goats does not necessitate extensive shelter arrangements. For goats, simple facilities such as appropriate feed, water, and sanitation are sufficient. However, some basic protection is essential during rain or winter.
How much does a goat cost to purchase?
There are various sorts of goats, and depending on the breed, a goat might cost anywhere from Rs.25,000 to Rs.35,000 on average.
Is it necessary to know how to raise goats in order to get a goat farming loan?
Yes, prior expertise or experience dealing with goats is required to start a goat farm and obtain a goat farming loan.
What are some of the challenges of goat rearing?
One of the challenges is a lack of knowledge about how to raise goats and how to treat them if they get sick. 2. Goat transportation is really difficult. 3. Insufficient funds to establish a goat farm.
Is it possible for people to get infections from goats?
It is true that people can become infected from goats. Ringworms, Cryptosporidia, E. coli, Q fever, psittacosis, Rabies, infectious ecthyma, salmonellosis, and other diseases are among them.
Is it possible to get a goat farming loan through MUDRA?
Under the MUDRA scheme, no goat farming loans are available. Because goat farming is classified as a farming activity, NABARD can provide a loan for goat farming.