- Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021
- Punjab Voter List
- Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021
- Eligibility Criteria for Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana
- Objectives of Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana in Punjab
- Women’s Empowerment through Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana
- Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Development
- Questions and Answers
Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 will be launched in Punjab with the help of families run by single women with the help of higher officials. The Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme has been set in such a way that it will empower the women of the state and help their families run smoothly. Better performance of the program, the state government is trying to help the leading families of women in the state as much as possible.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021
To empower women-led homes in the state, the cabinet further proposed to implement the Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021 on 30 December 2020. In Punjab, there are 54,86,851 households in total (census 2011), of which 7,96,303 are houses. The goal of this new system is to include women-run families in Punjab, who are largely women and only or paid workers and leaders. It is estimated that from the year 2021-22 Rs. Additional allocation of. 1 crore per year for IEC activities and extension and outreach programs to cover all eligible beneficiaries will also be required. Under Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021, the head of the household should be a widow / disadvantaged woman / divorced woman / unmarried woman and the only earning member in the family.
Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021 Key Points:
- The Target Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab – single women, run a family and cater to both ends.
- The main focus of scheme launch – The main focus of the scheme launch is to empower women who are the sole runners of the family or sole earners of the family.
- The scheme will be launched – The plan has been set in the Punjab cabinet and will be launched by the state government for the benefit of women.
- A total number of beneficiaries of the scheme – A total of 8 lakh women of the state will be benefited from the successful implementation of the scheme. It gives TPs to about 7,96,030 families, in which women are decision-makers or earners.
- Monetary Allocation for the Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme – The state authorities have decided to give Rs 5 crore as well as Rs 177.1 crore annually for carrying out IEC activities in the state.
- Benefits for women – With the successful launch of the scheme, women will get better health facilities, education, security, and better respect in the state.
- The Purpose of Introducing Such a Scheme – to empower the women of the state as part of the schemes of the state government, to initiate schemes which are financially supported to run their families when those families Only one candidate is required. It happens.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme Allocation Details
The officials of Punjab State will require Rs 177.1 crore to carry out various IEC activities and planning-related activities in the state to assist the families. Additionally, under the scheme, various programs will help in dissemination for the benefit of the beneficiaries.
Punjab Voter List
- PM Modi Laptop Yojana
- Punjab Ration Card List 2021
- Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 (Eligibility Criteria)
- Only the natives of Punjab can apply under the scheme
- If female candidates are the sole earning member, then they can apply under the scheme. They have to show the total family income to justify their eligibility.
- Only widows, divorced, unmarried, or separated women can register to avail of this scheme.
Must be head of the family
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021
The state of Punjab has around 54,86,851 households based on Census 2011. Out of these families, around 7,96,030 households are headed by women. The main aim of Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana is to empower Women Headed Households (WHH) who are adult females and the sole or main income earner and decision-maker.
Eligibility Criteria for Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana
The applicants must fulfill the below-mentioned eligibility criteria to become eligible for Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana:-
Applicants must be a permanent resident of Punjab state.
The applicant woman must be the head of the household.
She must be a widow / deserted woman / separated woman / divorced woman / unmarried woman.
She must be the sole earning member in the family.
Objectives of Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana in Punjab
As per the release from Chief Minister’s Office (CMO), the unique initiative namely Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana has the following objectives:-
This scheme shall focus on providing the benefits of existing/ongoing government schemes being run by various departments.
The underlying objective of this pro-women initiative is to reach out to all the needy women-headed households in the state.
Punjab state govt. will provide services/benefits directly to women-headed families.
This scheme would ensure the rights of women in healthcare, education, employment, safety, and dignity in all spheres of life.
In the new scheme, Punjab govt. would undertake new initiatives and programs to cover those aspects and needs which have so far not been covered adequately under any existing Centrally/State sponsored scheme or women/girl child-oriented scheme.
Women’s Empowerment through Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana
- Women’s empowerment through Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana refers to the action of raising the status of women. This improvement in women's status would be done through awareness, education, training, and equal opportunity everywhere. Empowerment of women is thus about equipping women to make life-determining decisions for themselves.
- As per Census 2011, women constitute 47.23% of the total population of the Punjab state as compared to 48.5% at the national level. The total population of Punjab is 2.7 crore, out of which, males number 1.4 crores and females number 1.3 crore.
- Through Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana, the Punjab Government is committed to the empowerment of women in the state. It has already taken many initiatives for women through special schemes and policies. The reservation for women in the Panchayats and Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) has been increased to 50%. Likewise, the reservation of women in government jobs has been raised to 33%.
Domicile proof: Women are required to submit suitable domicile documents to help higher officials understand that they are native to Punjab.
Income Certificate – Women registering for the scheme should submit a proper income certificate to ensure that they are the sole earning member and hence, they are eligible to avail of the scheme.
Identification – Candidates should produce an Aadhaar card, Ration card, Voter ID card with a photo at the time of registration for the scheme.
Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Development
The underlying idea of introducing the Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Punjab 2021 is to improve the condition of women across the state and provide them with ways to live better lives.
Through the Mata Tripta Mahila Scheme Punjab, it will help provide awareness, training, and better opportunities for women in the state, who will have to take care of the family on their own.
Another idea is to empower women with better options to handle livelihoods without any other or male support in the family.
Reservation of women has been increased to 50% in both urban bodies and panchayats, reservation in jobs has been increased to about 33%.
Process of Registration and Distribution of Ration Kits
The scheme has just been launched, so the registration process is yet to be announced. For relevant information related to the Women Beneficiary Scheme, one can visit the official portal. In this way, they will get complete information about the scheme details and its allowance. Successful implementation will help empower women and advance their lives better. Women who drive home alone will get the benefit of the scheme and this will give them an opportunity for empowerment. Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 will help women to live life with respect and better opportunities.
The Punjab Cabinet has decided to implement Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021. This scheme would empower the women-headed families in the state. Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojna is expected to benefit around 8 lakh households that are headed by women. In this article, we will tell you about the complete details of the scheme.
Questions and Answers
How is the Allocation for Mata Tripta Mahila Yojna followed?
As per an estimate, an additional allocation of Rs. 177.1 crore per annum including Rs. 5 crores for IEC activities would be required from the year 2021-22.
This allocation for Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana is required for new interventions.
Moreover, the allocated amount would also be used for dissemination and outreach programs which would cover all the eligible beneficiaries.
How to fill Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana Application 2021?
The first candidate need to go Punjab Official Link https://punjab.gov.in/
Here you can see an option for application
Click on that
Now the application form will be in front of you
either take a print out of pdf or fill through online mode
enter all the details required in the application form and attach the document asked
in the end, you need to click on Submit button after submitting one unique id will be generated, please save it for further use
How is Punjab Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana 2021 designed for?
- Through Mata Tripta Mahila Yojana, the Punjab Government is committed to the empowerment of women in the state. It has already taken many initiatives for women through special schemes and policies.
- The reservation for women in the Panchayats and Urban Local Bodies (ULBs) has been increased to 50%. Likewise, the reservation of women in government jobs has been raised to 33%.