Mee Bhoomi Adangal
Meebhoomi is the government of Andhra Pradesh's endeavor to digitize all of the state's documents and make them easily accessible to the public. Meebhoomi improves speed and transparency by allowing users to get encumbrance certificates and land records through the portal. Anyone can utilize Mee Bhoomi to get official land records in all of Andhra Pradesh's villages, districts, and mandalas.
Features and benefits regarding Mee Bhoomi Adangal
- Holding land by people is one of the most popular things to do in India, by this the people try to get their future secure and they often have to check their land records to do that.
- The government of Andhra Pradesh state launched the policy of Mee Bhoomi Adangal, through this initiative they are attempting to make the procedure of checking land records easier for the public.
- Mee Bhoomi Adangal policy has an app and an official portal, the interested candidates can go through them by either signing up or registering at the portal.
- The registration doesn't account for any kind of fee which makes the yojana even more welcoming for the public.
- Because of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal policy initiative, now the public with land holdings doesn't have to stand in long lines in front of the government department. They can just check it now by using their electronic devices and the internet connection.
- It has been also observed that often the department makes the process of work slower in an offline mode, stating that they are more efficient in online working methods. The online portal or the app renders their services at any time of the day and any day of the year, without taking any sort of break.
- The chances of fraud and miscalculation have also declined due to the online working method as all the data is computerized and works on a digital basis.
- It helps people in procuring crop evidence, bank loans, the location of a land area, and complaints obtained.
- It comprises a characteristic that delivers short message service alerts to all functionaries and pattadars about modifications and improvement.
- The individuals logging in at the portal or app can search for their land record data by entering a few keywords.
- First, they need to search for their preferred needed data such as questionnaire number, account number, adaru number, pattadar number, etc. Then the users should specify their region of residing by stating their district, city, village, or sector name. After entering the information correctly, now the applicants can get their data.
- If the individual wishes to check the field measurement book village map and the land transformation facts of their region then they need to first log in at the portal or the app then the users should specify their region of residence by stating their district, city, village, or sector name. After pressing the "submit" button, they will get their details.
- For linking up the Aadhar card with the Mee Bhoomi Adangal scheme, the applicant first logs in or sign up then provides the details about their account and aadhar card number. After doing that, the person should specify the details about their residing area and then submit all of this data by pressing the button on the tab.
- To survey whether the card has got associated or not, the information would be provided on the main tab I.e cover page.
- To get the mobile number of the person associated with the Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme, the person must visit the official portal for more information. Then click the “Aadhar and other identities” alternative on the cover page. Choose “phone number correlating based on individuality forum” from the drop-down card.
- On the web, a refreshed pop-up page will illustrate. Enter the following elements such as district, city, village, or sector name. Then stack in the captcha code.
- Choose "Get Details" from the drop-down card.
- In case the individuals are having complaints and want to get them reported with the scheme then they can do so by visiting the portal/app and then from the cover page, the user can report their complaint through the relevant tab. After that, the person must mention a certain set of details such as mobile number, aadhar card, residential area, etc, and then submit the report by pressing the button.
- For keeping track of filed complaints, go to the menu bar and select "complaint."
- The option “the status of your complaint” will appear in a dropdown list. Select that and then mention the asked element then press the "submit" button.
How to enroll and jot up the petition form for enlisting in the Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme 2021
For getting enrolled, the user should analyze the eligibility scheme and analyze whether they're applicable for the policy or not, and if they're applicable then they can stop at the authorized portal of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme.
From the cover page of the portal, there would be a redirected page on which all the crucial elements should get jotted up like the inscription of the user, generation, citizenship, phone number, email address, religion, etc. After crowding these elements, the portal would deliver the confirmation code to the quote phone number through the memo to begin again. After asserting that code on the portal, an account name and a password would be assigned to the user and after this, their account name would get enrolled.
If the user qualifies, he or she can fill out the petition form. To complete it, the user must return to the Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme official webpage www.trb.tn.nic.in. The user must log in using their enrolled account name id and password from the yojana's home page.
After checking in, the user can go back to the page and double-check the eligibility rules or protocols.
To permit and get enlisted in the yojana, the user should fill up the petition form.
There would be a three-dot symbol on the cover page's upper right corner as an option. The petition form would be opened after selecting that option, and it would need to be downloaded.
The petition paper must be printed out from any available print shop after it has been downloaded to list the elements.
After mentioning the elements, the petition paper should be inspected, and then it can be deferred on the portal or posted on the official email id of the system.
(Note: The authorized portal of the yojana is www.trb.tn.nic.in
- The documents can also be mailed at [email protected])
If the user wishes to jot the application form through offline mode, then he/she can visit any of the offices of pilgrim departments.
From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the office clerk present there.
The form then needs to be jotted with all the crucial elements and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
Process of tracking the jotted petition form status of the individual under Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme
If the individual has jotted the petition form regarding the Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to stop by the authorized portal of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme.
After the site gets loaded, the user needs to click on the petition form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the cover page.
To access the petition form option, the user needs to jot up certain elements such as user id, petition form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
Now the individual can check the status of the form.
Procedure to revive the forgotten password regarding Mee Bhoomi Adangal Scheme
After the user gets the account name and password enrolled on the portal, they can log in any time using those elements but often the individuals forget their set password. There's a way to revive the password and set a new one and for that the individual must: -
First, open the portal of the website www.trb.tn.nic.in.
After the homepage of the portal gets loaded, the system would ask for an account name and password for proceeding.
Below the detail box, there would be written "forgotten password?" in blue color.
The user needs to click on that captcha.
The new page would get loaded.
On that page, the user must provide elements that would be asked like the mobile number, user id, etc.
After providing the details, the system would send a one-time code to the enrolled mobile phone number through message or mail to their enrolled email address.
Then the individual must enter the one-time code.
After entering it, they can now set a new password and now they should not forget it again in the future.
Method to install the Mee Bhoomi Adangal App
The app works similarly in regards to the portal. It's just the app being handier and the interface of the app making it more comfortable for use.
The users can install the Mee Bhoomi app from either the play store or through the app store.
The candidate must recognize the logo and the tagline of the app to install the official app.
After identifying, the app can get installed by pressing the download green button. The percentage of downloads at each second would be shown to the users.
Once the app gets installed, it would go through all the package installer and antivirus systems of the device.
The users can open the app and sign up by entering their name, phone number, resident’s area, email id, etc. The candidates must also set a strong password for their account and remember it.
The password set at the time of signing up would always get handy at the time of logging in, for login the user must enter their account number and password.
After all these steps, the app would be ready to use and furnish the individual with its elements.
The helpline contact number the yojana of Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy
If the individual is facing any issue then he or she can ring up the number of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy which is: -
- 1100, the toll-free number
- 0863 – 2441521
They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is: -
The user can also browse the official portal of the yojana and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official portal is http://meebhoomi.ap.gov.in/
Or the user can post the query letter to the department's the following address: -
Department of Information Technology, Electronics & Communications, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Room No. 6, 1st Floor, North 'H' Block A.P. Secretariat, Hyderabad - 500022.
Q 1) What is the yojana of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy?
A 1) Mee Bhoomi is the government of Andhra Pradesh's endeavor to digitize all of the state's documents and make them easily accessible to the public. Mee Bhoomi improves speed and transparency by allowing users to get encumbrance certificates and land records through the portal. Anyone can utilize Mee Bhoomi to get official land records in all of Andhra Pradesh's villages, mandalas, and mandals.
Q 2) What is the procedure for linking the Aadhar card with the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy?
A 2) The procedure of linking the aadhar card with the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy is that the applicant must first login or sign up then provide the details about their account and Aadhar card number. After doing that, the person should specify the details about their residing area and then submit all of this data by pressing the button on the tab.
To survey whether the card has got associated or not, the information would be provided on the main tab I.e. cover page.
Q 3) What is the toll-free helpline number under the yojana of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy at which the person can call and solve their queries if any?
A 3) 1100 is the toll-free helpline number under the yojana of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy at which the person can call and solve their queries if any.
Q 4) State one advantage which the yojana of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy has furnished to its users?
A 4) One advantage which the yojana of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy has furnished to its users is that now the public can assess their land recording while sitting at their homes instead of standing physically in the long lines before the government department as the online mode is more convenient and efficient.
Q 5) State the official email address of the yojana of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy at which the person can mail and figure out their inquiries if any?
A 5) [email protected] is the official email address of the yojana of the Mee Bhoomi Adangal 2021 Policy at which the person can mail and figure out their inquiries if any.