Mil Bache Registration
- Over the last few weeks, the 'Mile Banche Madhya Pradesh' campaign has gotten an incredible response, with more than 1.26 lakh volunteers registering. Volunteers for the initiative include media people, homemakers, the elderly, and professionals from varied backgrounds, in addition to MP Chief Minister Shivraj Singh Chouhan.
- The goal of 'Mile Banche Madhya Pradesh' is to inspire educated professionals to volunteer as 'teachers' at government-run schools for one day. The event will take place on February 18, 2017.
About Mil bache scheme
- Excerpts/lessons from any book will be read by public representatives or interested parties from the Hindi textbook or fascinating books in the school library as part of this activity. Children will be introduced to engaging questions, group discussion, debate, and the art of reading after they have finished reading.
- According to the Press Trust of India, a Public Relations Officer said "So far, more than 1.26 lakh people have registered for the school education department's 'Mile Banche Madhya Pradesh' (let us read together) programme. This event will take place on February 18th ". The event was originally scheduled for January 28, however, it was postponed.
- According to the source, over 16,500 young delegates have enrolled for the programme, in addition to CM Shivraj Singh Chouhan, other ministers, public servants, and other officials. "Among the registered persons," he continued, "there are 2500 housewives, 575 media people, 550 engineers, 535 doctors, 502 lawyers, 171 sportspeople, and a group of pensioners."
- 43,000 government employees have also signed up for the event, which will take place on February 18 at various government schools. About 2300 volunteers, 3301 retired officers-employees, 15000 people working in 15 various private sectors, 16834 businesspeople, and 18,157 public figures have also signed up for the initiative.
Who are eligible for mil bache registration
The "Mil-Banche Madhya Pradesh" programme is open to the following individuals:
1. Elected officials.
2. Retired government officer, servant, or teacher.
3. Participant in the School Chalen Hum campaign as a registered motivator.
4. Private-sector doctors, engineers, and lawyers, as well as people working in finance and other professional services N. CC pupils, Scouts/Guides, Chairman and members of the School Management Committee / School Development Management Committee (SMC / SMDC), parents/guardians, and previous students currently enrolled in higher education institutions.
Apply online mil bache registration
- Online registration is available for the "Mil-Banche Madhya Pradesh" programme.
- Anyone interested in participating in this programme can now do so online. Registration for online registration may also be done via mobile by visiting the website http://www.schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in. We also provide information about the link through which you can self-register from your Android phone in this post.
The registration procedure for Mil Bache registration online is as follows:
1. Go to the website http://www.schoolchalehum.mp.gov.in and select Sign In from the drop-down menu.
2. Let's go to school, then go to the website and register as a volunteer.
3. A volunteer registration form will appear in your browser window.
4. In the first section of the form, you must fill in or select the following information:
Mobile phone number
Be aware of:
5. In the second section of the form, you must enter or select the details of the school you wish to attend-
Rural vs. urban
Ward / Village:
Type of school:
Name of the school
The school's DISE code:
6. Your information will be registered when you click Register.
Frequently asked questions
In which state mil bache program is launched?
Madhya Pradesh states have launched the mil bache program for the overall growth and participation of children. In this scheme, educated professionals will volunteer to run the government schools for one day.
Who launched the mil bache program?
Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shivraj Sigh Chauhan launched the mil bache scheme in the state.
When was the mil bache program launched?
The Mil Bache program was launched on 18th February 2017.
How can interested volunteers register for this program?
The interested volunteers can online register for the Mil Bache program as mentioned in the article above.