Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima scheme
Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima scheme Details
The Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima scheme was initiated by Rajasthan Chief Minister Sri Ashok Gehlot Ji Garu on April 1, 2021. Every individual is incurring a significant financial burden as a result of their hospitalization. As a result, the state government announced a new yojana for the genuinely needy.
That will also include The Covid19 Diagnosis under this new Program. COVID 19 care, kidney dialysis, as well as many other illnesses have high treatment costs. Diagnosis becomes impossible unless a family could afford it.
The Rajasthan government has now introduced the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana, or "Health for All," to make care more accessible. It will take effect on May 1, 2021, which is International Workers Day. The MMCSBY Yojana is among India's top and most innovative programmes.
Rajasthan's state government often offers health insurance to people who are not enrolled with the National Food Security Act or the Socio-Economic Census under the MMCSBY yojana. It also advises all individuals to instantly register their details with the NFS Act and the Socio-Economic Census.
Information of the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana 2021 MMCSBY
On April 1, 2021, registration for the MMCSBY Yojana 2021 began. From May 1, 2021, enrolled families will be able to register for the Mukhyamantri Chiranjeevi Swasthya Bima Yojana.
The Chief Minister Announces a Health Program in the State Budget:
- On February 24, 2021, the Honorable Chief Minister of Rajasthan, Sri Ashok Gehlot Ji, announces the budgetary allocation for this project in the State Budget. A fund of INR 3500 has been set aside to help with hospitalization costs. Families with this medical privilege are eligible for cashless cards under the programme.
- Each family in Rajasthan will be covered for up to five lakhs in insurance (INR 5 000, 00). As a result, this cashless medical claim programme provides a safety net for any family in the event of unexpected events. The registration period started on April 1, 2021, and the Program will go into effect on May 1, 2021.
- Mahatma Gandhi's Ayushman Bharat Contract terms jobs, daily laborer’s, small and marginal farmers, and other poor applicants are covered by the Rajasthan MMCSBY scheme. As a result, these families are included in the Mukhyamantri MMCSBY Yojana. The MMCSBY state government scheme provides them with access to all medical services.
People who benefit from the NFS Act, the Socio-Economic Census, regular labourers, development wage workers, and other marginal farmers are among them. These groups can use the medical facility without having to pay a fee.
Aside from these groups, families would be eligible for medical coverage on a conditional basis. They would be required to pay 50 per cent of the current premium. This could amount to INR 850 per year.
Includes of the Scheme:
- Families are authorized to 1576 medical tests.
- Treatment for multiple diseases is included in the medical claim.
- Both qualifying people can receive free medication five days before being admitted to the hospital under the new programme.
- The medical benefit includes medical costs, examinations, and medical services for 15 days after being released from the hospital.
- Patients who seek care in government or private hospitals are eligible for free treatment under the programme.
- The Scheme includes a directory of empaneled hospitals.
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Only Rajasthan citizens are eligible to enroll in the Program through the internet.
- The applicant must be registered with the government.
Online Registration Made Simple on the Government Portal
The population of Rajasthan can be categorized into illiterate people and illiterates. Rajasthan's government has announced a massive scheme that will help everyone in society. In Rajasthan's demographics, the Scheme encompasses all caste system and creeds, encompassing all faiths.
The government is launching the Scheme online to save everybody time and resources. The Scheme expands the reach of online registration to include a more significant portion of the state. At https://health.rajasthan.gov.in/mmcsbyy, any citizen may apply. The government portal site walks you through the process of sorting out forms line by line.
To register for the Program online, you'll need the following documents:
- Aadhar Card (Front and Back) of Applicants
- Front Page of an Active Bank Account Passbook
- Certificate of Income
- The Citizen's Proof of Residence
- Phone Number
- Two photos (passport size)
- Certificate of Caste
What is the procedure for applying for the MMCSBY Yojana online?
- First, all Rajasthan State qualified claimants who would like to register for the MMCSBY Yojana online must go to https://health.rajasthan.gov.in/mmcsby#, which is the direct connection.
- Claimants should go to the MMCSY Home Page by clicking on the Mukhyamantri Health Insurance Yojana registration link.
- Claimants should follow the instructions on the MMCSBY Sub-Registration section and then tap the Click Here icon to proceed to the main Registration page.
- 4th Step: Residents can now go through the steps mentioned on the ABMGRSBY Portal one by one, then press the Redirected to SSO key.
- The Rajasthan Single Sign On (SSO) Page will be presented to claimants in the fifth phase. Citizens can read the complete details here to complete the Rajasthan SSO Application.
Under the MMCSBY Program, all Families who wish to take advantage of the Scheme's benefits must complete a single-time enrollment. Beneficiaries should bring their Janadhar Card and Aadhaar Card, and any other necessary documents when registering for the first time.
All qualified Rajasthani families should ensure that they complete their registration on SSO ID or e-Mitra via the Janadhar-linked website. Camps will be set up at the village panchayat level (between April 1 and 10, 2021) and the ward level in the city.
Besides, registration camps are set up at the local level under the district collector's guidance and at the block level under the direction of the subdivision officer.
Effective from May 1, 2021, the family becomes eligible for scheme benefits after completing online registration. The policy statement is available in the format attached.
Frequently asked Questions
Q: Is there is any registration fee while applying for Yajna?
Ans: yes, you need to pay Rs. 20 for registration.
Q: What is the mode of registration?
Ans: Online is the mode of registration.
Q: Who is the eligible beneficiary under this Scheme?
Ans: Rajasthan state NFSA Card Holder, SECC 2011 Registered Family, Samaveda Workers, Small Farmers, and all other Families.