Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana scheme was launched on First April 2020. Most of the aging adults in India wish to visit the tirth yatra at least once in their lifetime. They often want to visit the yatra because of their cultural beliefs and because of the problems such as lack of money, convenience, support, and company, they resist going to the yatra on their own. So, the government came up with the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana in which the government would support the cases of aged adults like this by taking them on the yatra.
Features of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- The Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana scheme was first launched in the year 2012 but on First April 2020 its guidelines got updated and improved resulting in the scheme's inauguration again.
- This is a government-funded scheme that provides free yatra to the selected sites to the registered old people.
- The selection of applicants is done on a draw basis to avoid any bias and get neutral in the scheme's working. Also, the Member of the Legislative Assembly of the state verifies the applicant's eligibility level.
- Popular pilgrimage sites such as Badrinath Temple, Har ki Pauri, Jagannathpoor temple, Varanasi, Dwarkadhish Temple, Haridwar, Amarnath, Vaishnodevi, Shirdi, Tirupati, Katra and Haridwar, Kashi, Shri Mata Vaishno Devi Mandir, Amritsar, Ramanathaswamy Temple, Samand Shikhar, Shravan Belgorola and Beelangani Church, Rishikesh and Nagapattinam are included in the yojana.
- The officials under the scheme of mukhyamantri tirth yatra yojana perform various tasks to complete a successful yojana tour. First, they get a consent word from the applicants regarding their will to go on the yatra then they shortlist the selected candidates from the list of registered candidates. The officials get the candidates a health check-up from a doctor to verify that they're healthful enough to travel.
- After that, they deliver the tickets to the selected candidates and provide them with all the necessary information like the day of leaving and coming back, the train seat details, the activities which would be undertaken during the trip for them and the delivering contact numbers in case of any query.
Benefits of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- The applicant applying can get the benefits of the scheme as the whole funding of the pilgrimage is being done by the government. The yatra is once in a lifetime experience for the aged adults and those who could not get this experience on their own can now rely upon the government to assist them.
- The selected person also gets insured under the scheme of rupees one lakh per individual.
- A group of four to five aged adults during the voyage gets a caretaker for them which gives a safeguard against them.
- The Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Limited, which is leased to the Government of Madhya Pradesh, Religious Trust, and Religion Department. They furnish applicants with satisfactory rail travel, food and drink, unlimited alliances, bus journey, proper guidelines, and other assistance as required.
The online registration and application form fill up process for enrolling in Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- For getting registered, the applicant should visit the authorized site page of the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana scheme. From the homepage of the website https://edistrict.delhigovt.nic.in/, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, the age, the citizenship, mobile number, email address, the name of the certificate which they want, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- For filling up the application form, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized site page of the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana scheme, from the cover page of the scheme the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password. After logging in, the user can check up on the page and the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened, and then it needs to be printed out for filling up the details. After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted to the portal on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme. The applicant also needs to pay the application form fees for accessing it and the payment can be delivered through various options such as by directly transferring through the bank, Paytm, Google pay, etc.
Note:-1)necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- The applicant applying should be a continual citizen of Madhya Pradesh and the age eligibility for male adults applying should be sixty years or above and for the female adults applying should be fifty-eight years or further.
- If the applicant is single then the age eligibility would be sixty-five years or above.
- If a person is disabled and wants to get the scheme's benefit then there's no age limitation for him/her. But the disability should be more than sixty percent.
- If an associate wishes to travel with his or her partner, he or she will do so actually in case of the associate falling below the age of sixty years and is inscribing to any of the companions.
- An individual will be entitled to a once-in-a-lifetime voyage to a selected yatra site under this program.
- The scheme renews within five years meaning that if a person had traveled back five years with the scheme can again apply for the pilgrimage.
- A community of old people can apply for a yatra in a group but their group should have the primary applicant who would be the leader of the committee. The people per group should not twenty-five five people as to her enrolled in the scheme.
- If the person belongs to the government or is related to the government family then he/she cannot avail of the scheme's benefits.
- The applicant applying should submit their medical reports that they are in condition to tour and don't contain any of the diseases which could hinder the process.
- Applicants from any income organization can apply for the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, there's no limitation but the preference would be given to the people whose income is below the poverty line or who don't have the funding to visit the yatra on their own.
Documents required to submit for enlisting in Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- While filling out the application form, the user also needs to attach a list of documents to get permitted to avail of the portal's benefits.
- Documents such as the Aadhar card, document regarding any proof of identification, age proof certificate, the income certificate, the citizenship proof, recent passport size pictures, caste certificate, other details such as mobile number, district name, permanent address proof certificate should be also handed out.
Helpline contact of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana
- If the applicant has any query related to the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, then they can ring the telephone number stated as 9425012227 and the additional number 9424891654 if the previous one doesn't get useful. Meanwhile, the landline number of the office is 011-23935730.
- The authorized email address of the policy is [email protected].
1 Q) What is the objective of the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana?
After assembling applications from all of the state's districts under the Mukhyamantri Teerth Darshan Yojana, a special train named Ravana is conducted from a fixed station. This scheme would help those residents of the state who have been unable to attend pilgrimages due to financial difficulties. The duty of government officials and employees is also fixed under this scheme, guaranteeing that those undertaking on the journey are protected.
2 Q) When did the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana got inaugurated?
The Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana scheme was first launched in the year 2012 but on First April 2020 its guidelines got updated and improved resulting in the scheme's inauguration again.
3 Q) How to check the status of the application form filled under the scheme of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana?
To check the status of the application form filled under the scheme of Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana, the applicant needs to visit the authorized website of the tirth yatra yojana scheme. After loading the website, the applicant needs to log in by entering the given username id and password there.
After the user gets logged in, from the cover page of the website they can browse various options and check with all information or guideline.
There would be an option on the top right corner of the homepage with a symbol of three dots that need to be clicked. After clicking it, there would be the "application form" option mentioned on the list which should be clicked. From that option, the user can now access the data about the status of their form filled.
(Note: To check the application form status, the application form had to be filled ahead of checking by the applicant.)
4 Q) What all caste are eligible to get enrolled in the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana?
Nearly all caste is eligible to get enrolled in the Mukhyamantri Tirth Yatra Yojana. There's no limitation regarding it but the applicants who belong from a distressed family or whose income is below the poverty line are given more preference.