Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana
The Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy was launched on 19th February 2020. The scheme's guidelines get updated regularly for its better working according to the prevalent situation.
The scheme was launched by the administration of Uttar Pradesh state and currently, the policy's working is limited up to its state only. It has been expected from the scheme to reach all the other states of India as well under the control of each state administration.
Mr. Yogi Adityanath is the head of the administration team and he launched this scheme by showcasing his idea. The idea behind the scheme was to boost state development.
Uttar Pradesh State has been presenting graphs that show the poor employment rate among the educated youth. So, to solve the problem, the administration came up with the Scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana.
In this Scheme, the government would provide financial subsidies to all the selected candidates to make them get engaged with self-employment jobs or other service sector work.
Features and benefits regarding the scheme of the Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy
- The administration offers unemployed youth in Uttar Pradesh loans of up to rupees twenty-five lakh for self-employment and rupees ten lakh for the service sector through banks under this scheme. Out of the given loans, the administration would give a subsidy grant of twenty-five percent to the applicant meaning that they won't have to return the one-fourth amount of the loan taken.
- The loan given to the youth is endorsed with a low rate of interest.
- The scheme stores the data and works digitally which improves the performance of the policy and makes it efficient and free from any kind of bias.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into certain criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test, then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent citizen of the state Uttar Pradesh as this scheme has been launched by the Uttar Pradesh administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have a permanent job as this scheme works to assist only the people who need employment and are helpless.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as women and the men applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old and below the age of forty years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that he/she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth requirement is regarding gender, both the women section and the men section of the society can get the subsidy under this scheme.
- The seventh requirement for pursuing the scheme is that the individual applying should not be related to any kind of government job or his/her family member should not be a government official as the scheme is made to benefit the common category people of the country.
- The eighth regulation which should be complied with is that the individual should contain the educational qualifications as demanded by the scheme and submit the proof regarding their recent highest qualification.
- The ninth requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail the benefit under the scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
- The tenth and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy
- For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized website of the scheme Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy.
- From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
- If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated ed department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
- The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
- Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
- www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in is the official website of the Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Scheme.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual under Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the official website of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the state Uttar Pradesh can apply for the scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old and below forty years. People under this age gap can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eight, the document verifying the educational qualification of the individual should be attached as this scheme assists only the educated unemployed youth.
- Ninth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out through this certificate is not mandatory.
- Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Thirteenth, if the applicant has previously worked with firms then he/she can attach their experience documents regarding it and the details too about the job which they used to do.
- Fourteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue then he/she can ring up the number of the Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy which is:-
- +91(512) 2218401
They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is: -
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is www.diupmsme.upsdc.gov.in.
Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioner's following address:-
Suchna Bhawan, Park Road
Department of Information & Public Relations
Lucknow – 226001
1 Q) When did the scheme of the Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy get inaugurated?
1 A) Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy was inaugurated on the 19th February 2020.
Q 2) Who launched the scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy?
A 2) Administration of Uttar Pradesh under the guidance of head Mr. Yogi Adityanath launched the scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy.
Q 3) What is the amount of financial assistance provided by the government to the applicants under the scheme of Mukhyamantri Uttar Pradesh Yuva Swarozgar Yojana Policy?
A 3) The administration provides loans up to twenty-five lakh to the category of applicants who want to start up with self-employment. Meanwhile, loans up to rupees ten lakh are being provided to the individuals engaged in the service sector. The individuals also get a rebate of twenty-five percent of the loan procured.