New Sauchalay List 2021
- The toilet list has been released online by the central government. The names of the people of the rural areas of the country who have applied for the construction of toilets in their homes under the Swachh Bharat Mission have been released under this beneficiary list. Those beneficiaries of the country can check their names online by visiting the official website and get toilets built in their homes for free. The benefit of this scheme will be available only to those who do not have toilets at home and fall below the poverty line. Apart from this, families who have previously taken a grant for this will not get the benefit.
- Toilets are being constructed free of cost to promote cleanliness in rural and urban areas under the Prime Minister’s Swacch Bharat Mission. This will not make them go out of the house for open defecation.
- In order to ensure that the villagers do not have trouble in constructing toilets, the government will give them about 12 thousand rupees (Pradhan Mantri Sauchalay Yojana). For this, you have to apply. As soon as the name appears in the list, the money will be deposited into your account.
PM Sauchalay Yojana Documents
Swachh Bharat Mission is a central government scheme started by the prime minister to make our country clean and healthy. Here are some important documents which are necessary during registration
Beneficiary Aadhar Card
Passport Size Photograph
How to PM Gramin Sochalay Yojana Check name list 2021
The central government also has started a scheme under Swachh Bharat Mission in Gramin / rural areas known as PM Sauchalay Yojana Gramin. The main motive to start this scheme is to make a toilet in every house and make the environment healthy. Through this scheme, the government gives 12000/- rupees for every poor family who is unable to make a toilet in their homes. This amount is directly transferred to the beneficiary bank account directly. But to get the benefit of the scheme beneficiary should enroll his name in Gramin Sauchalay Online Registration under this scheme. It's not only a step towards being environmentally friendly but also a step towards a social image for ladies who go to the toilet.
Purpose of Swachh Bharat Mission 2021
As you know that there are many people in rural areas of the country who still do not have toilets in their homes and some are unable to build toilets in their homes due to financial weakness, in view of this problem, the Prime Minister said Swachh Bharat Abhiyan launched. Under this Swachh Bharat Mission 2021, the central government will build free toilets in the homes of poor people of rural areas. To help the people of rural areas to build toilets at home by giving toilet grants to the people of rural areas. Through this scheme, to improve the standard of living of the people in rural areas and promote sustainable sanitation in rural areas. To develop community management and environmental sanitation through the Prime Minister's Swachh Bharat Mission.
New Sauchalay List
Interested beneficiaries of the country who want to find their name in this toilet list, then can easily see it online by visiting the official website through the internet sitting at home and the people of rural areas who have not applied yet, clean it as soon as possible. Apply under the India Mission and build toilets in your homes. You can see the New Sauchalay List of the following states on this portal. You can also download this toilet list online. Here below we are giving you detailed information about Sauchalay List 2021 Gramin List.
What is the process to PM Sauchalay Yojana 2021 Online Apply?
The central government is giving 12000/- rupees to every family for making Swachh Bharat Mission Sauchalay in Gramin & Urban areas. The beneficiary can apply Online for Pradhan Mantri Sauchalaya Yojana Registration, here are some steps to apply
Go to the official website- swachhbharaturban.gov.in
select the “state/Cities” option from the home page
now click the last option of the list that is “Online Application for IHHL”
On the new page fill in the required information
if you want then you can also download Sochalay Yojana Form Pdf from the same page.
Important Document to Apply Online
1. The benefit of this scheme will be available only to those who have not already built toilets in their houses and have not received grants before.
2. Only people from below the poverty line can avail of this scheme.
3. The applicant for the toilet construction grant should have permanent residence.
4. It is mandatory for the applicant to have an income certificate. Along with this, a photocopy of the Aadhaar card will also be required for identification.
5. To take advantage of the scheme, the applicant must have a Voter ID card and BPL card.
Prime Minister Swachh Bharat Mission
The Government of India has also brought a free toilet scheme for the poor families of the country. Under which such persons from poor families whose economic condition is very weak. And they are unable to get toilets constructed. Due to which they have to go outside the house for defecation. Due to this some people also fall ill. To overcome this inconvenience, the central government has made available the facility of construction of toilets for all the citizens living in rural areas. Under the Prime Minister's Swachh Bharat Mission, toilets are being constructed free of cost to promote cleanliness in rural and urban areas.
Under The Prime Minister’s Toilet Scheme, The Government Gives You 12,000 / – Twelve Thousand Rupees Which Are Directly Deposited In Your Bank Account, And There Is No Middleman In It. 12000 Rupees Are Directly Transferred To Your Account. The only one who is a permanent resident of the concerned state can apply for this scheme. Also, the applicant must have an income certificate, Aadhaar card, voter ID card and below poverty line card. Learn how to register in the next slide.
Questions and Answers
How to apply PM Gramin Sauchalay Online Registration 2021?
Application for the construction of toilets can be made both online and offline. You can apply by visiting the Swachh Bharat website. Here you have to fill the registration form. After this click on submit button. Once the application is accepted, your name will appear on the list. With this, the amount of toilet construction will come to your account. At the same time, you have to go to your nearest panchayat office to get offline registration. From here you can get the registration form and submit it.
- For this, open this link http://swachhbharaturban.gov.in/ihhl/InvestorRegistration.aspx
- After this, information like name, mobile number, home address and identity card will be asked from you.
- After filling in the information, you have to click on the submit button.
- After this, you will get a slip, which you will have to save and keep because it will have a registration number with which you will be able to track the status of your application later.
- After the application is accepted, you can contact the Block Development Officer (BDO) of your block.
- BDO will examine your application and then process further for the grant amount.
- If you are unable to apply online, you can contact your panchayat head and ward.
How to get the List of Contact Person for Swachh Bharat Mission?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Swachh Bharat Mission i.e. http://sbm.gov.in/.
Step 2- On the Homepage, you have to click on the section of Contact us and click on the option of State Government.
Step 3- Now, you have to select the state and category.
Step 4- After filling in all the information you have to click on the submit button.
Step 5- Finally, a list of contact persons for the Swachh Bharat Mission will be shown on the screen.
How to Check Online Sauchalay Yojana 2021?
Step 1- Visit the Official Website Swachh Bharat Mission i.e. http://sbm.gov.in/.
Step 2- On Homepage, Click on the option of A 03] Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement On the Basis of Detail Entered.
Step 3- On this page, you have to select the state, district, block etc.
Step 4- After this, you have to click on the button of View Report.
Step 5- After this, the rural toilet list will open in front of you. Now you can check your name in this list.
How to see Sauchalay List 2021 Kaise Dekhe?
The central government is making Sauchalay under SBM Scheme for poor and BPL families in rural and urban areas. the beneficiary who have enrolled their names for Pradhan Mantri Sauchalay Yojana can check the SBM list/toilet list through an online process
Open the official website of SBM that is sbm.gov.in
Click on the “Swachh Bharat Mission Target Vs Achievement On the Basis of Detail entered” from the home page
After clicking on the link a new tab will open
Select your state name. district name and block
Finally, press the “view report” button