Pandit Deendayal Yojana apply
- Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal yojana
- Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal yojana alumni meet
- The objective of Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal yojana
- Benefits of the scheme
- Eligibility criteria
- What do you need to get enrolled in a training program?
- Proof if the candidate is from reserved category or relaxation in age limit
- The application process of Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kausalya Yojana
Pandit Deendayal Yojana was launched on 25th September 2014 by Union Ministers Nitin Gadkari and Venkaiah Naidu on the event of the celebration of 98th birthday of Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay. This yojana will help to benefit more than 55 million poor rural youth who are ready to be skilled by giving sustainable employment. The main aim of this yojana is to make rural and poor youth economically independent and internationally relevant workforce.
The main aim of this scheme is to make the unemployed youth of the country use their youth power through which youths are trained in their favorite skills. When the individuals are done with their training then they are skilled in their work area and they get their jobs. And, they also get a certificate issued by the government that makes it easy to get their jobs. In this way, the unemployment of the country reduces their unemployment and contributes to the progress of the country.
All Individuals who are willing to apply online then they can download the official notification. Then, read all the instructions and application process carefully. Today, we are going to discuss all details related to Pandit Deendayal yojanas such as the eligibility criteria, documents required, benefits, and its application process.
Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal yojana
The scheme was initiated in 2014 under the National Rural Livelihood Mission. It is mainly administered by the Ministry of rural development. Training of skill is given to youth so that they can get their jobs. Currently, this scheme is operated in 27 states and 3 Union territories.
During the year 2020-2021, training was given to 28687 beneficiaries and 49396 candidates have been given placements. Till now, about 10.81 lakh candidates have been trained in 56 sectors and 600 trades, and 6.92 lakh candidates have been getting jobs.
Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal yojana alumni meet
The alumni meet of Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal yojana is very important. In alumni meet, the current students can meet and share their experiences. 119 alumni meet at Amrit Mahotsav celebrations conducted all over the country. This alumni meet was conducted between 5 April 2021 to 11 April 2021. The motive of conducting alumni meet is that the alumni share their experience with current students and other information such as training, placement, career goals, and challenges facing them. The alumni meet will be held at the PIA Center through personal and video conferencing. The COVID-19 guidelines were taken into consideration.
The objective of Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kaushal yojana
The main aim of the yojana is to develop the skills among youth of 15- to 35-year-old in rural areas and make them employable. Through the development of skills and getting employment opportunities, the financial condition of youth will improve. In this scheme, the government wants to give permanent options for employment or self-employment by developing skills among the youth.
- Increasing awareness among the rural youth related to employment opportunities
- Scrutinzing poor rural youth
- Consulting with the rural youth and their parents
- Select youth to develop skills based on merit
- To deploy rural youth looking employment opportunities
- Provide jobs that can be checked independently. In this, the youth can get paid more than the minimum pay
- Helping to the person’s continuous income after the appointment
Benefits of the scheme
- Progress in the career of youth by giving necessary training
- Allowing poor and marginalized people with the help of development
- Decreasing migration from rural areas
- Ensuring maximum access to employment
- Applicant must be a citizen of India
- The applicant should be more than the age of 15 years
- The applicant should be less than 35 years for rural areas and 45 years for SC/ST/PWD
What do you need to get enrolled in a training program?
You need the following identification cards or certificates: -
Proof of identity and age
- Aadhar card or election card or any government-issued photo ID card
- Birth certificate, if the date of birth is not listed in the above identity card
Proof of eligibility
- BPL card of self or your household
- MGNREGA worker card of any member of your household with a minimum of 15 days of completed work
- Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana card of your household
- Antoydaya Anna Yojana card of your household
- NRLM- self-help group certificate for any member of your household
Proof if the candidate is from reserved category or relaxation in age limit
- SC/ST certificate provided by an authorized person with any of the above
- Any disability certificate given by the registered medical practitioner
The application process of Deendayal Upadhyay Grameen Kausalya Yojana
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of deen Dayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kausalya yojana http://ddugky.gov.in/
- Then, a home page will appear on your screen
- On the homepage, you will see the option of new registration on which you need to click.
- After clicking, the application form will open
- Inform, you need to fill all asked information carefully
- Then, you will be asked for details related to required documents
- All documents need to be inspected and transmitted.
- After filling all the information, you need to click on the submit option.
After successfully submitting the form, you will get an SMS on your registered mobile number by the concerned authorities.
Q1. What is the motive of Deendayal Upadhyay yojana?
Ans. The main motive of Deendayal Upadhyay yojana is to develop the skills among the youth of rural areas and make them employed. It helps to make them financially independent and active.
Q2. Who is eligible under Deendayal Upadhyay yojana?
And. The applicant should be above 15 years and less than 35 years for rural areas. And, he should be a resident of India.
Q3. Which documents are required to apply under Deendayal Upadhyay yojana?
Ans. The candidate must have residence proof, identity proof, and eligibility proof to apply.
Q4. What benefit candidate has to apply under this scheme?
Ans. The candidates get training for their work and get a certificate from the government. They will get the placement and get more than the minimum payment.