Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme (Andhra Pradesh)
AP Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme was started by the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu of Andhra Pradesh. This scheme was launched on January 25th 2019 at Amaravati, Visakhapatnam, and Kadapa. Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme was launched by the Andhra Pradesh Government to provide financial support to women victims, who are registered with Self Help Groups (SHGs). The main objective of the scheme is to encourage the social as well as economic empowerment of women in the state. The beneficiaries of SHGs Groups can get Rs. 10,000 in three phases under this scheme.
Pasupu Kumkuma scheme is a welfare scheme for Women self-help group members who are registered under the DWCRA programme. The women can take the benefits of Pasupu Kumkuma scheme through the Development of Women and Children in Rural Areas (DWCRA) programme. Under this scheme, around 93 lakh women were registered across the state of Andhra Pradesh.
AP Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme
N. Chandrababu Naidu
25th January 2019
Amaravati, Kadapa and Visakhapatnam
Scheme Implementation Starts From
Registered Women With DWCRA and SHGs
Supervision of Schemes
Women and Children Development in Rural Areas
Type of Scheme
State Government Scheme
The main objectives of Pasupu Kumkuma scheme are mentioned below:
- This scheme makes sure that women who are registered with self-help groups get maximum exposure as well as earn a better living.
- To make sure that the women of the state of AP, get sufficient opportunities to gain financial freedom.
- This scheme's motive is to do betterment of poor and needy women.
- This scheme has a complete focus on defending the self-respect of women.
- This scheme can involve women in the implementation of various government welfare schemes.
- This scheme's motive is to the growth of usage of technology updates in the day-to-day life of women.
- This scheme will provide real-time opportunities to women through technology.
The Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme has a lot of benefits associated with its use. All the benefits of this scheme are explained below:
- This scheme can help those women of the AP state who are related to the SGHs in the state.
- Each member of women's self-help groups can get the financial aid of Rs. 10000 in three instalments. This amount will help women to live a better life.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiaries will also be provided with a Smartphone that will help to enable them to get government services on a digital platform.
- The fund allocated for the implementation of the AP Pasupu Kumkuma scheme is Rs. 9400 crore.
Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme Amounts
Cheque Distribution Date
February 2nd 2019
March 8th 2019
April 8th 2019
Under AP Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme, the outline which has been highlighted specifies that the amount will be provided to the eligible applicant women in three different instalments. In the first instalment of the scheme Rs, 2,500/- will be given to eligible females in the first three days of February 2019. In the second instalment of the scheme Rs, 3,500/- will be given to women in March 2019 around the second weak. In the last and third instalment Rs, 4,000/- will be given around April 5th 2019 to the eligible applicant women under this scheme.
The applicant must have to fulfil the eligibility criteria to get enrolled under the Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme. The details about the eligibility criteria for this scheme are mentioned below:
- The scheme is applicable only for the people of the state of Andhra Pradesh. The candidates applying for this scheme must belong to Andhra Pradesh.
- The applicant must be a resident of AP State.
- The scheme is accessible to only the women members of Self Help Groups (SHGs).
- Only women of SHGs registered with the Development of Women and Children in Rural Area (DWCRA) are eligible to get enrolled for the scheme.
- If the women members who are not registered with any self-help group in the state, then they are not able to get the benefits under this scheme.
The applicant should submit some required documents to apply for the Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme. The list of documents needed for this scheme is mentioned below:
- The women must have to submit Self Help Groups SHGs Registration documents.
- The applicant has to submit Identity Proof like PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, etc.
- For the Address Proof, the candidate can submit an Aadhaar Card, Valid Passport, Utility bill, Property tax bill, Telephone bill, etc.
- Latest Passport-size photographs of the applicant.
- Application Form (duly filled) and with attached required documents.
- Bank Account details to get the financial support that will be directly transferred to the bank account of the beneficiary.
The Application Process
The state government has just announced the necessary details of this scheme till now. The process of registration for the programme will be discussed in the later sessions of the group. The women who are eligible for this scheme can register through these Self-help groups and DWCRA Mahila groups. Those women who are registered under any of these groups should follow up with these group meetings to get more details of the Scheme Pasupu Kumkuma.
Pasupu Kumkuma Survey is the mobile application that can be used to review survey whether the funds have been reached to every member SHG member and Groups. Audit of Pasupu Kumkuma funds will be provided across the state for all the 729881 SHGs. You can easily download this mobile application, and then you have to fill up the fields in the mobile application with the required details as well as click on save or submit button. After this, you will be able to get the details of whether the funds have been reached to every member SHG member and Groups.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which government started the Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme?
The Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme was launched by the Chief Minister N. Chandrababu Naidu of Andhra Pradesh.
Q: Who is eligible to get the benefits of this scheme?
The women of the AP state who are associated with the SGHs in the state are eligible to get benefits from this scheme.
Q: How much amount will be provided to the beneficiaries under Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme?
The total amount of 10,000 Rs will be provided to the beneficiaries under Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme in three separate instalments.
Q: How much amount will be provided in the first instalment under this scheme?
Rs 2500 will be provided to the beneficiary in the first instalment under this scheme.
Q: How much amount will be provided in the second instalment under this scheme?
Rs 3500 will be provided to the beneficiary in the second instalment under this scheme.
Q: If the women are not registered under any SHG, then she can apply for this scheme?
No, the woman who is not registered under any SHG is not able to get benefits from this scheme.
Q: How much amount will be provided in the third instalment under this scheme?
Rs 4000 will be provided to the beneficiary in the third instalment under this scheme.
Q: What amount of funds has been allocated for the Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme?
The number of Rs 9400 crore has been allocated for the Pasupu Kumkuma Scheme.
Q: How many women will get benefits under this scheme?
Almost 94 Lakh women members of SHGs will get benefits under this scheme.