PM Kisan Beneficiary
- Those who are quite eager to understand more about the pm kisan beneficiary certainly should first understand what basically is this scheme all about. The focus of the scheme is to offer complete funding from the Indian government. This scheme has been operating since the year 2018 and since then it has even got tremendous response. Under this scheme, the farmer be it small or marginal is likely to get income support of Rs 6,000 per year in three equal installments. However, these farmers must have combined landholding/ownership of up to 2 hectares
- The government shall deposit 6000 Rupees each year. To check the pm kisan beneficiary status, there are some steps to be followed. The marginal and small farmers of the country are entitled to get this type of scheme. The prime Minister of India started this scheme to offer the best possible financial support to each farmer who has been in need and in debt for a long time. There are so many farmers who even asked for applying to PM Kisan Yojana Registration pmkisan .nic .in to avail the benefits.
Understanding the rules associated
- To see the pm kisan beneficiary list, it is obvious that the farmer must have an account. And to create the account, the farmer should be eligible for applying online for such a scheme. The application form and the process of registration can be done online on the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Yojana. The selected beneficiary would then be able to avail the advantages provided he/she has got all the best criteria met as stated.
- With so many farmers applying for this scheme, the 8th and 9th Kist Status is yet to come up. In case there is no name then there is a possibility that you must have not filled the application properly. It is possible to check pmkisan.gov.in status of pm kisan beneficiary list as per village, Gram, State, District, Block wise here.
Know more about the pmkisan.gov.in Beneficiary Status 2021
- Just the way the process to pm kisan samman nidhi 2020 status check was followed, the same applied for the year 2021 application status check too. However, for the 8th installment, the scheme has fulfilled its process and for which the Central government is responsible for crediting the amount in the beneficiary's account. The list that was approved is eligible to get the 20212 amount for which the status of the same can be checked online using credentials such as login id and password on the official web portal.
- On the same official website, the 9th installment will be out soon. However, PM Kisan's 9th installment Date will be soon credited through DBT. Once it is done, discussion further will be initiated. It is quite simple to look for the list of beneficiaries on the official portal. Besides, the govt is regularly updating the new pm kisan status beneficiary list of state-wise Beneficiaries to check your status also here.
Facilities to not ignore
The scheme provides minimum income support up to Rs 6,000 to farmers across the country.
The PM KISAN Yojana provides financial assistance to farmers irrespective of the size of their landholdings
The amount is directly transferred to the bank account of the farmers.
Steps to check PM Kissan Beneficiary Status
The next installment of PM Kishan Samman Nidhi Yojana will be out in August. Currently pm kisan samman nidhi beneficiary status of farmers is prepared based on your registration The State-wise Beneficiary List has been released by the Prime Minister. Given are the steps through which you can check Pm kisan beneficiary status 2021 of 8th Installment at pmkisan.nic. on the official website:
Open the official website pmkisan.gov.in
Now opt for the farmer's section on the website.
After the click on the option beneficiary status.
You will be able to check your application form and status of the installment by there only.
The scheme 8th Installment beneficiary status pm kisan list can only be checked on the website of PM-KISAN. There is no other website that will offer authentic information. The beneficiary farmer can check all the installment status checks whether they can credit or not in the respective bank account. This PM Kisan app can be helpful. There will be a dashboard, where all the transaction details can be checked along with other details. The State-wise status of beneficiaries is now released as per payment successful in the farmer bank account.
Facilities for beneficiaries
The farmer’s corner section on the PM-Kisan website contains the following facilities for beneficiaries
Pm beneficiary status
Download PMKISAN Mobile App
New Farmer Registration
Status of Self Registered/CSC Farmers
PM Kisan Self Registration Updation
Edit Aadhaar Failure Records
Download Kisan Credit Card (KCC) Form
How to update the Self Registration
Those who have done registration on the portal on their own can even update the details as per the changes. Follow these steps to carry on the update.
Go to the PM Kisan portal pmkisan.gov.in.
Here, click on the option of Updation of Self Registered Farmer under farmer Corner on the homepage.
A new page will open when you must first provide your Aadhar number.
Then provide the captcha code and click on search.
Now when you get your details, update, and change the required information accordingly
The beneficiary List 8th and 9th Installment of the new PM Kisan Yojana State-wise will be going to be updated on the official web portal. This list will also be uploaded and the update of the same shall be intimated. The beneficiary needs to check the name while opening the site and logging in to the account. If the list does not have the name mentioned then it means the application is not accepted.
Question and answers
How to check the Pm kisan beneficiary list 2021?
There is an official website pmkisan.gov.in to check the PM Kisan Yojana beneficiary List 2021 State Wise West Bengal, Odisha, Andhra Pradesh.
You can also seek help on their toll-free number 1800115526.
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Payment status at pmkisan nic in the website is released till July before the 9th installment releases.
How to check the list on the website?
Steps to follow to get PMKisan Labharthi List B, Tamil Nadu, AP, Bihar, MP, and all the states as per District wise, Block, Village wise is as follows:
Open the web portal Or open direct this link – pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx
Go to the farmer's Corner on the official website and click on the beneficiary list.
Then go to the beneficiary section. Enter state name, district and sub-district, Block, and Village.
After that, you will get Pm kisan beneficiary list 2021 Kist status.
Now your all installment status is shown as credit, Payment status pending or Approval pending, etc. Also, if required then take a printout of it.
How to link or Update the Aadhaar Number?
Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana credits all installments in your bank account directly enabled by Aadhar.
You have to link or update or edit Aadhar Details if not get list money.
If you have not linked your account to the pmkisan.gov.in Adhaar card then you should do so as soon as possible.
You can do this entire process while providing your documents online on your bank website or to the bank officer.
While how to Update or Edit Aadhaar No, the name by Farmer you need to follow the below steps:
Open the PM Kisan Scheme’s official web portal pmkisan.gov.in.
Go to the farmer’s section.
Click on Edit Aadhar Failure Records.
Now search details by using Aadhar Number/ Account Number/ Mobile Number/ Farmer Name
Your account dashboard will open.
Now you can edit the Aadhar Number or update it.
Now submit the details.
How to Check PM Kisan Aadhar Link Status Online?
To link Aadhar to PMKSY is mandatory for all beneficiary farmers to get their Installment directly in a bank account. So now after the update or edit of the Aadhar number, you can check the status of its for confirmation using the below step-by-step process given.
Visit at the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in
Now Go to the farmer's section.
Click on the Edit Aadhar Failure Records link.
Now search your details by using Account/ Aadhar / Mobile/ Farmer Name
Now Your account dashboard will open up.
Check from there the link of Adhaar card status whether it is linked or not.
The Money transfer of PM Kisan Yojana Installment Beneficiary Status 8th Kist or 9th is reflected in your Bank Balance after your Aadhar Number Status is updated.
All farmers must give the latest updated information on Aadhar so that their name can be updated in the Beneficiary List online.
How to check the PM Kisan Status 2021 Check Rejected List?
The Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Official Website has published the PM Kisan Status update and new Beneficiary & Rejected list of Farmers as per state wise, District wise, Village and Blocks wise. So, if you apply and do not get installment or update registration details then check your name in the new list, or your application is rejected by following steps.
You need to visit at pmkisan.gov.in official website.
Now at Home Page go to the Payment Status Success corner.
Click on Dashboard.
Now select your State, District, Sub-District, Village from drop-down options.
Now click on the Show button link.
Check online Registration Status.
Now it shows PM Kisan Status of Payment, Rejected, Accepted, or pending details.
Recently the Government has simplified the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana for all farmers. Aadhar Link is made mandatory. So, without this, your Beneficiary status would not be updated. So do the same as soon as possible.