PM Kisan Correction 2021
All the farmers of the country are covered under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and if you are also a farmer then you can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. “Happily, PM Kisan’s application is now available online, online application can also be done. Earlier, the application for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana/pm Kisan was done with the help of an offline nodal agency or by Lekhpal but currently, a new option was added on the official website of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme pmkisan.gov.in Due to which farmers can get themselves registered or through Vasudha Center.
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi was launched back in 2019 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi to encourage farmers of India. The key aim of the scheme was to raise the income of small and marginal level farmers (SMFs) so that they can live their life freely. This yojana also aims to satisfy all the financial requirements of SMFs. With the help of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi, the government furnishes various information to assure proper crop health and correct yields to farmers of the country. This project will also preserve them from the moneylenders to meet such charges and will ensure their continuance in farming activities.
- Applicants who will complete PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Registration gets 6000 rupees per year in instalments. Candidates who are keen to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi yojana can visit their nearest CSC centres and apply.
Need of PM Kisan Nidhi Correction 2021
- Sometimes this happens when candidates accidentally submit inappropriate information in the application form. In conclusion, applicants do not receive funds and get concerned about it. And after that, they realize that the information filled in the application was probably incorrect. For this situation, authorities have developed an online portal where applicants can change their erroneous information.
- To do so, illustrated are all the procedures by which aspirants can easily do modifications on their application form. Through the online website of PM Kisan Nidhi, aspirants who have registered earlier can also check their beneficiary status. Recipients can also link an aadhaar number to the PM Kisan Nidhi account.
How To Check Name in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 Beneficiary List
Firstly visit the official website of the PM-KISAN Scheme at pmkisan.gov.in
At the homepage, scroll over the “Farmers Corner” link present in the header and then click on the “Beneficiary List” option.
The district wise list of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021 will appear
Here candidates can select a state, district, sub-district, block, village name and click at the “Get Report” button to download the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list of beneficiaries 2020 name wise in PDF format
A large number of farmers have also made mistakes in their bank account details. These details may include the name of the bank, account no., farmer’s name, IFSC code and various other details. Due to this, there are many farmers whose applications have been rejected.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi is an initiative by the government of India in which all small and marginal farmers will get up to ₹6,000 (US$84) per year as minimum income support. The initiative was announced by Piyush Goyal during the 2019 Interim Union Budget of India on 1 February 2019. All beneficiaries can correct PM Kisan Nidhi Account Details. Farmers and CSC operators should notice that they do not make a mistake in any of the details. If there will be any discrepancy in Aadhaar, bank, and other details, applications shall be rejected.
Questions and Answers
How to apply for Kisan online registration process 2021?
You can apply online for pm Kisan by yourself, whose process we are telling you here
First of all, you have to go to the official website of pm Kisan pmkisan.gov.in,
In the section of the menu on the website, you will see an option of Farmers Corner.
You have to click on the option of Farmer’s corner under which you will see an option of new Pm Kisan registration.
As soon as you select the option with the new registration, first, you have to enter the Aadhaar card number of the farmer whose name you want to apply for Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
If the details of the farmer are registered under PM Kisan, then you will see the information there, in case the details are not registered, you will be told to make a new application.
You have to click on apply now.
As soon as you click on the new application, a form will open in front of you, in which you will have to fill in the farmer’s personal information, bank account information such as the bank’s mobile number, and information about the land along with the Bank Ac Number and IFSC Code.
As soon as you fill in all the information online, you will have to submit this application.
As you have submitted your application for PM Kisan Yojana, and after a few days you will be able to check the status of your application also with your Aadhar card number.
If All is well, then when the next installment of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is sent, the first installment of ₹ 2000 will be sent to your account, its status can also be checked online.
How to check Kisan status check?
If you have previously applied for the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or have just done it, you can check the status of your application, the status of your payment, is there an error in your application or it is all right online.
First of all, go to the official website of Pm Kisan pmkisan.gov.in, click here to go.
pmkisan.gov.in under the menu section you will see an option of Farmer’s corner.
In the farmer’s corner, you get an option of pm Kisan beneficiary status.
You have to select the option with beneficiary status, now you can check the status from here either through the Aadhaar number or account number and also with a mobile number.
Enter whichever of these three you have and click on the button with Getdata.
How to follow the process of Kisan name Update?
First of all, go to the official website of Pm kisan pmkisan.gov.in.
Select the option of Farmers Corner under Menu select the option with Edit Aadhaar Details.
You have to enter your Aadhaar number here, along with this you will have to submit the given captcha code.
Clicking on the search button, your details appear in front of you, now you once again check that both your name is visible in the Aadhaar card and the name shown here is correct or not
If both are different then you will keep your name as per your Aadhaar card, click on the option to edit.
On clicking Edit, you will see a new option to enter the name in which you will have to give the same name and spelling which is present in your Aadhaar card.
After entering the name, you have to click on the update button, as you update your name will be updated in the pm kisan application too.
How to Update Self Registered Farmers Information in PM kisan portal?
The steps furnished below will tell candidates how they can modify or change their info. Before updating data, applicants must ensure that they have their aadhaar number, which will be an essential document required to process.
Step I- At the beginning, aspirants have to visit the PM Kisan Nidhi official site i.e. pmkisan.gov.in.
Step II- In a few seconds, the official site will completely load on your device.
Step III- Scroll down the home screen and come to the “Farmers Corner” section.
Step IV- Now, click the “Updation of Self Registered Farmer” link given under that segment.
Step V- Then, enter your info such as “Aadhaar Number"
Step VI- On the same page, complete info of yours will be shown in tabular form.
Step VII- To modify information, candidates have to hit the “Edit” option given.
Step VIII- The application form will open on your screen in which applicants can also modify their personal information.
Step IX- Next, aspirants can update their other data like mobile no., dob, land info, etc.
Step X- Finally, save your updated form.
How to edit pmkisan.gov.in Aadhaar Details?
If you have entered the wrong aadhaar info accidentally on the application, then you can change these details. Aspirants who want to update aadhaar card details must execute the steps explained below.
Initially, beneficiaries have to open the official website in any safe and secure web browser.
Go to the “Farmers Corner” section and choose the “Edit Aadhaar Failure Records” option.
A new page will be displayed in which applicants have to search for info by “Aadhaar Number/ Account No./ Mobile No./ Farmer Name”.
Enter info about one of these & image text in order to search.
Details will flash on your screen in table format.
Edit your information and hit the “Update” option.
How to Download the PMKISAN Mobile Application?
- To provide more efficiency, the government has developed a mobile application named “PM-KISAN”. With the help of this application, candidates can download it and avail its feature anytime and anywhere. If you want to know the procedure of downloading the application, then go through with the steps specified over here.
- In the first step, aspirants have to type the URL of the official portal. Or if you don’t have the link, then it is given at the end of this passage.
- Now, choose the “Download PM KISAN Mobile App” link from the farmer’s corner.
- You will be redirected to the play store application within a second.
- The “PM KISAN GoI” application link will be open on the play store.
- Now, tap the “Install” option, and the app will start downloading on your screen.
- Next, give permissions to install the PM KISAN app on your mobile phone to avail its benefits.