PM Modi Yojana 2021
PM Modi Schemes list 2021 pdf check online pmindia.gov.in Prime Minister Modi Scheme List in Hindi for students, youth, farmers, poor families. Many schemes have started since the Modi government came to India. So today we are going to tell you. PM Modi Yojana List, about the schemes. Which has been started after the coming of the Modi government. The works related to the public interest are done through the scheme. The progress of the country also rests on the progress of the people.
PM Modi Scheme List 2021
The countrymen need to know this. Under which scheme he can take benefit. Like a scheme for farmers. Schemes for women. Scheme for youth welfare, scheme for old age. Scheme for poor people. All the schemes etc. are brought from time to time for the benefit of the people. The main objective of bringing the scheme is that the government wants to help the common people.
Purpose of PM Modi Schemes
The purpose of all these above welfare schemes is to make the country developed, to improve the economic economy of the country, to provide good facilities to the citizens, good options for self-reliant living, good health services, good employment, a better environment, etc. To achieve all these objectives, PM Modi Yojana is implemented by the recognized Prime Minister from time to time and we will continue to hope that the government will implement many similar welfare schemes in the country.
PMAY Functions of Technology Sub-Mission
PM Awas Yojana Technology Sub Mission will cover the following:
Better Habitat Designing & Planning of the Buildings
Planning to Develop Environment-Friendly Houses
Best Construction Practices
Arranging the Most Innovative Technologies
Picking the Most Suitable Materials
Details of some of the main schemes
- Operation Green Plan: As the whole world is battling a serious disease like the coronavirus. At the same time, India has also not remained untouched by this. The Government of India has ensured reasonable prices of fruits and vegetables through the Operation Green scheme. It has been determined. At the same time, the scope of this scheme was increased during the Corona period. A budget of Rs 500 crore has also been kept to make it a success. Now according to this, potatoes, onions, tomatoes have also been added. Mainly, through this scheme, farmers will be saved from losses.
- Self-reliant India Scheme: Many people lost their jobs during the Corona period. So the government went ahead. This scheme has been started only to help them. This will boost employment. And the people will also be uplifted. In such a situation, all those employing firms will get a subsidy from the government. Those who are giving employment to people in such times.
Prime Minister Modi Scheme List 2021
Pradhan Mantri Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana: No one should sleep hungry with this scheme. This purpose will be fulfilled. In such a situation, the government has announced this. That aid will be given to the poor people present in the number of crores in the country. They will be given 5 kg wheat and rice-free of cost as per the scheme. When locked down due to covid19. Then the government realized that it is like this. Those who earn their living by working daily. In such a situation, it was very difficult for him after the lockdown. With the help of the government, such people will get a lot of benefits.
Swamitva Scheme: This scheme is very beneficial for the people of rural areas. In this, they will be given a property card for their property. With this, all the information related to their property will be available digitally.
PM Modi Health Card Scheme: This scheme helps provide health to the people. It was told on the occasion of Independence Day. Its beneficiaries will be able to get medical services free of cost. No matter how big. Through this card, they can easily get treatment.
Pradhan Mantri Modi Yojana List 2021
Most importantly, the Government of India has worked for citizens very effectively. And that is also very good for the country. Among other countries, India now stands as a developing country. And many countries are also noticing this development. The Modi Yojana 2021 list is given below.
The list of schemes launched by the Prime Minister is as follows:
Prime Minister's Employment Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Bandhan Yojana
employment promotion scheme
Ayushman Sahakar Yojana
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme
Safe Maternity Assurance Suman Yojana
PM Krishi Irrigation Scheme
Prime Minister Ayushman Bharat Scheme
Prime Minister Crop Insurance Scheme
Atal Pension Yojana
Matsya Sampada Yojana
Prime Minister Garib Kalyan Anna Yojana
operation green plan
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Bandhan Yojana
National Education Policy Scheme
Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme
Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Vay Vandana Yojana
Prime Minister's Pravasi Teerth Darshan Scheme
Pradhan Mantri Karma Yogi Bandhan Yojana
- The Finance Minister of India, Nirmala Sitharaman presented the Union Budget for 2021-22 on February 1, 2021. Like every year, the government of India presents the Budget for a year. This budget presents an idea of the activities and the rules of the government for a year. Along with the budget allocations, the government also presents a few schemes to benefit the people of the country. Especially this year, the budget came during the pandemic and the ministry had to allot schemes and budget according to the conditions.
- Under the PM Modi scheme, the Government of India is providing various types of welfare schemes to all the eligible beneficiaries of the country. After becoming the Prime Minister in the year 2014, Honorable Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has launched many schemes in the interest of the country.
Questions and Answers
How is the scheme categorized in three phases?
Phase 1: Under Phase 1, the government targeted 100 cities in different states and UTs across the country from April 2015 to March 2017.
Phase 2: Under Phase 2, the government targeted 200 more cities in different states and UTs across the country from April 2017 to March 2019.
Phase 3: Under Phase 3, the government targeted to cover the cities which have been left out in Phase 1 and Phase 2 and attain the target by the end of March 2022.
How to calculate the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy Calculator?
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana scheme aims to simplify the process of purchasing a home for the urban poor and weaker sections of society through EMIs at reasonable rates of interest. The rate of interest is comparatively much lesser than commercial rates, thus offering people subsidized loans.
The total loan amount in rupees
The rate of interest
The total loan period in months
Once the following details are submitted, click on the ‘Calculate’ option. This will give you the monthly installment or EMI payable in rupees.
How to Get PMAY Interest Subsidy?
Apply for a home loan from any listed lending institution asking for a subsidy.
The lending institution will review your application and you are eligible, your application will be sent to the Central Nodal Agency.
Upon verification, if your application is approved and no discrepancies are found, the Central Nodal Agency will disburse the subsidy amount to the lending institution.
This amount will be credited to your account by the lending institution which will lower your total loan amount.
You can continue paying the EMIs towards the balance loan amount.
How to transfer PMAY Subsidy to the Borrower's Bank?
The bank from where the individual is taking the loan will claim the subsidy benefit for the eligible applicants from the National Housing Bank (NHB). The National Housing Bank will then check to investigate whether anyone is making multiple applications under the scheme. Once confirmed, the CLSS or subsidy amount will be given to the borrower's Bank. Once the amount is received, the money would be credited directly to the Loan Account.
How to Edit Your Details After Submitting Application for PMAY?
Visit the official website of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
Enter your application reference number and your Aadhaar details
Click on the “Edit” option
You will now be allowed to edit your application details
What is FAR when it comes to PMAY?
Let us take a look at the equation to quickly understand what FAR means:
- Floor Area Ratio = Total covered area on all the floors x 100 divided by Plot area.
- However, some cities or towns may have varied definitions. The definitions that have been promoted by the region will be considered under such conditions to remove any sort of confusion.
What is TDR or Transfer of Development Rights?
This term simply ensures the availability of a particular amount that is additional on the built-up concerning the surrendered or relinquished area of land which allows the owner to use an added built-up area for himself/herself in some other land.