PM Swamitva Yojana
- PM Swamitva yojana property card
- What is an ownership plan?
- What is the Swamitva scheme?
- What are property cards?
- What is Gram Swaraj portal app?
- Key features of the scheme
- Objectives of PM Swamitva scheme
- Benefits of PM Swamitva scheme
- How does PM Swamitva Yojana work?
- How to download the proprietary scheme property card online?
- The application process of the prime ownership scheme
- The process to log in on the portal
- Property card distributed viewing process
As we all know that, PM Modi has considered the idea of digital India and he continues launching an online plan to fulfill the same dreams from time to time. PM Modi has launched the rural ownership scheme to expand the digital India that wants to progress the country. In this scheme, PM Modi has launched a new e-village Swaraj portal. You will get all the information about problems related to the village society will be available on this portal. Farmers will get all the information about their land online through this portal. So, the Ministry of Panchayati Raj has initiated the Gram Swaraj Portal. In this article, we are going to talk about the PM Swamitva Yojana such as what it is, its benefits, eligibility criteria, and registration process.
PM Swamitva yojana property card
As we know that to date our government has no record of the land of the village population. So, keeping this concern in mind, the government will initiate this ownership plan. Now, on 11th Oct 2020, PM will hand over the documents of ownership of land owned by 1.32 people of 763 villages in the country. In this scheme, the disputes related to property will get rid of. Digital property cards will be given to the residents of the village on 11 Oct 2020.
What is an ownership plan?
All village society works under PM Swamitva Yojana started by PM Modi will go online, the land mafia and fake and loot of land are all expected to completely get rid of so the villagers of India are going to get their property to enable them to see all details online. Provisions have also been made to have a mapping of all the property of the village. The e-portal related to the land will provide him a certificate for it. In the coming years, PM Modi has announced that Panchayati Raj day has been celebrated on the basis of the ownership plan 2020 and the award will be given. The portal will help the Central government for the future development of the plan.
What is the Swamitva scheme?
PM Modi has started the PM ownership yojana on 24th April. The farmers will get the loans easily on the houses of the villages. This scheme provides the ownership to residential purposes under the PM Swamitva Yojana launched on the occasion of Panchayat Raj Day 2020 has seen a lot of progress. An online survey of the houses of villages of many states has also launched. The objective of this scheme is to denmark the land in rural areas through drone survey technology. It will help to make a record of ownership of the owners of houses in rural areas. Then, it can use it for taking loans from banks and other financial institutions. So, in such a situation, there is great relief news for the people residing in villages. All applicants who are willing to apply online then download the notification.
What are property cards?
When the digital survey of villages of India is done then the owners of residential property will be issued a property card by the state government. Property cards will be issued on the basis of which people will be borrowed from the bank. It will also come under the property tax. Earlier, this scheme has been initiated in UP, Maharashtra, Haryana, Uttarakhand, and Madhya Pradesh.
What is Gram Swaraj portal app?
It is the single interface on which the details will be listed panchayat-wise. This platform will give records of work from planning to the implementation in every village panchayat under the gram panchayat development plan.
Key features of the scheme
- This initiation of government will benefit about 6.62 villages in four years.
- In this scheme, the goal of legitimate resolution of property-related cases in villages has been set up.
- The new egram app will help in enhancing projects in villages from planning to completion while Swamitva yojana will use drones in the mapping properties in villages.
- In this scheme, recent surveying technology such as drones will be used for measuring the inhabited land in villages and rural areas.
- The department in the Ministry of Panchayati area
- It will make records of land ownership in villages and these records will further facilitate tax collection, new building plans, and issuance of permits.
Objectives of PM Swamitva scheme
- To bring financial stability among the citizens of villages of India by allowing them to use their property as a financial asset for taking loans and other financial benefits.
- Creation of precise land records for rural planning.
- Determination of property tax that would accrue to the GPs directly in the state where it is evolved or else
- To support in the preparation of a better-quality Gram Panchayat Development Plan by making use of GIS maps.
- To decrease property-related disputes and legal cases.
- Creation of survey information and GIS maps which can be leveraged by any department for their use.
Benefits of PM Swamitva scheme
- Property cards will be made and given to respective owners.
- It will enable the rapid development of rural areas by mapping all the village properties.
- The drones will draw the digital map of every property falling within the geographical limit of each citizen of an Indian village
- This scheme will help in reducing disputes related to property.
- It will make it easier for property owners to avail of the bank loans.
- It will allow the government to effectively plan for the infrastructural programs in villages.
- In this scheme, the demarcated areas of the village will be delimited through the drone survey technique.
How does PM Swamitva Yojana work?
- In this scheme, the residential lands will be measured with the help of drones.
- The drone will make a digital map of every property within the village limit.
- It will also fix the limit of every revenue block.
- Through drone technique, it will accurately be measured which house is in which area
- The state government will make a property card for every house in the village.
How to download the proprietary scheme property card online?
If the interested property owners of India want to download the property card given by the government, then they can download the property card by following steps:-
- In PM Swamitva yojana, an SMS will be sent to approx. one lakh property owners across the country as soon as PM Modi presses the button. Then, you have to open the SMS.
- When you open the SMS, you will see the link in it. Then, you need to click on this link. Only then, you can download the property card.
- After this, all the state governments will distribute property cards to the property holders of their state.
The application process of the prime ownership scheme
- To apply for this scheme, the applicant needs to visit the official website of Pm Swamitva yojana https://egramswaraj.gov.in.
- When you click on the website, a homepage will open in front of you.
- On the homepage, you have to click on the option of new registration.
- Then, a form will appear on your screen.
- Inform, you need to fill all the information carefully whatever information asked from you
- When you fill the form completely, then tab on the submit option.
- Now, your application form will be successfully submitted. You will get all the related information on your mobile number through SMS or email.
The process to log in on the portal
- You need to go to the official website of the ownership scheme https://egramswaraj.gov.in.
- The home page will display on your screen
- On the homepage, you have to click on the login option.
- The login page will open up in front of you.
- On the login page, you will have to enter your phone number, password, and captcha code
- You have to click on the login option
- You can log in to the portal in this way.
Property card distributed viewing process
- You need to go to the official website of the ownership plan https://egramswaraj.gov.in.
- The home page will display in front of you
- After that you have to click on the report option
- You have to click on the option of property card distributed
- A new page will open
- On this page, you have to choose your state
- Then, you have to choose your district
- You have to select your tehsil
- Now, you have to choose your village name.
- The relevant information will be displayed on your screen.
Q1. When the PM Swamitva Yojana was initiated?
Ans. It has initiated on 11th Oct 2020 by PM Modi
Q2. What is the main objective of the Pm ownership plan?
Ans. The main objective is to get rid of disputes and legal cases related to the land of the villages.
Q3. What is the benefit of Pm Swamitva Yojana 2020?
Ans. The benefit of PM Swamitva yojana is rapid development in rural areas of India.