Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana List 2021
Pradhan Mantri Gramin Awas Yojana focuses on providing housing to all people by the year 2022. This is quite challenging but a promising scheme for which many people are looking up to. The scheme has been launched and even restricted Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana – Gramin. It was launched with a primary agency to address the housing that still exists in the rural areas. The scheme focuses on providing the pucca homes with the basic facilities along with the kitchen that of course would be quite hygienic to those who have been living in the Kucha homes, Besides the homes are built under the scheme of PMAYG at quite a low price and the disaster-resilient
Objectives of PMAY Scheme
- The primary objective of the scheme is to offer housing that is quite affordable for the urban poor people and those who are quite weak at the economic level of the country. The scheme focuses on meeting the requirement by the year 2022 right when India shall finish its 75 years of independence.
- Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin Subsidy Scheme 2021-22
- The scheme offers a subsidy on the rate of interest for the home loans. Under this scheme, the beneficiaries are entitled to get a loan of around RS 70,000 from banks and even from other financial entities.
- Some beneficiaries can avail of this kind of subsidy loan with 3% of the interest rate which of course would be under the Gramin Awas Yojana scheme and the loan of a maximum amount of RS 2 Lakh.
- The maximum subsidy amount which can be achieved is RS 38,359 that is payable for the EMI.
- It is also possible for the beneficiaries to apply for the load that exceeds RS 2 Lakh but they must keep in mind that the interest rate on the subsidy shall apply to RS 2 Lakh only
- The loan tenure shall be taken under the PMAYG which usually goes up to 20 years.
Features under PM Awas Yojana Rural Scheme
There are so many Beneficiaries who can avail features of this Scheme that includes:
- They will be able to understand whether their selection will be made under the Caste Census and Socio-Economic instead of the BPL list.
- There will also be unit assistance that shall be given under the scheme which the State and Central Government shall share in the hilly and plain areas.
- The UT Ladakh and union territory shall get complete financial support from the central. But the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir will have the shared financial support of 90:10 from the State and Central Government.
- For the toilet construction, the PMAYG beneficiaries are entitled to get the financial support of ₹ 12,000 from the Swachh Bharat Mission
PMAY G Eligibility Requirements
- Houseless families
- Families without any male adult aged between 19 to 59 years.
- Families with a disabled member.
- Families not owning land and earning from casual labor.
- Families that do not own any motorized vehicle, agriculture equipment, or fishing boat.
- Households without a government employee or individuals earning RS 10,000 or more.
- Families living in kutcha houses with zero, one or two rooms.
- Families without a literate adult with a minimum age of 25 years.
- Families without any bodily-abled member.
- Families belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, and other Minority categories.
- Individuals with a Kisan Credit Card with a limit of RS 50,000 or more.
- Individuals who do not pay any professional tax, including income tax
The application process:
- The individual will have to get in touch with their respective Gram Panchayat and then fill up the application form
- The form along with important documents and detailing should be obtained from the gram panchayat.
- The application form with other details should be obtained from the Gram Panchayat
- The applicant then needs to take the help of the third party and for this, the respective third party shall have the consent document from the applicant who shall then make the use of the applicant’s Aadhaar number
Beneficiaries who belong to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
- Beneficiaries from Low income, middle income, and economically weak section group will be chosen
- Those Beneficiaries from the EWS category will get all possible assistance under the scheme.
- Beneficiaries under the MIGs and LIGs shall also get the Credit Linked Subsidy Advantages
- The Beneficiaries selected by the Gram Sabha shall be able to get the advantages.
- Documents Need for PMAY - G
- Bank account details of the applicant
- Document of consent
- Salary Certificate
- proof of income
- MGNREGA-registered beneficiary job card number
- Swachh Bharat Mission number of the applicant
- Ethnic Group Certificate
- NOC from a housing society
- An affidavit stating the applicant or any of the family members owns a pucca house.
- Aadhaar Card
How to Check PMAYG New List 2021-2022?
To check the applicant's name and Gramin Awas Yojana 2021 status who have been selected for availing the advantages, the following process must be followed
- Visit the website of PMAY at https://rhreporting.nic.in/netiay/Benificiary.aspx
- There will be a menu bar where the stakeholder’s option can be seen where you need to click
- Once the option is clicked, there will be a drop-down menu appearing
- Choose the option of IAY/PMAYG Beneficiary’ which shall take you to a new page.
You can finish the process either using the registration number or without it. In case you are not using your registration number then there is an advanced search option where you must proceed. On clicking that, there will be a new page that shall appear where you must enter the details as the page need:
- Financial Year
- Scheme Name
- Search By Name
- Account No
- Search by Father/Husband Name
- Similar Schemes Under Home Loans
- Search by BPL Number
- Search by Sanction Order
- Click on the ‘Search’ button to access the list.
The primary agenda of the scheme is to make sure everyone gets home by the year 2022. The minimum sizing of the home that shall be built has now increased from20 sq. mt to 25 sq. mt. With the current guidance in the plain areas which is RS 1.20 Lakh and if it is a hilly area then it would amount to RS 1.30 Lakh. The assistance price shall then be shared by the state and central government with the ratio of 90:10 if it is in the hilly area and 60:40 if it is in the plain area.
Questions and Answers:
What is the right way to apply for PMAYG Scheme?
You can apply for this scheme by visiting the Gram panchayat or the respective ward. You then must gather the application form and then submit it well with the desired documents.
Is this scheme available for the existing home loan borrowers?
Those who fall under the eligibility criteria set by the yojana can surely apply for it. The bank shall later review the request and then further send it to the National Housing Bank.
How is the preparation of the PMAY List of Beneficiaries?
The government will first consider the SEC 2011 for identifying and then choosing the beneficiaries in the Yojana list. Then there will be a social-economic census that shall be conducted in India in different districts. The government would then have the tehsils and panchayats to decide on the final list.
How to PMAY online?
You need to visit the official website which is http://pmaymis.gov.in/, which has the section of 'Citizen Assessment which can see on the taskbar
Now choose the option of 'Track your Assessment status' from the drop-down section under the Citizen Assessment.
Who may not be eligible for PMAY?
Those individuals who have already been using a pucca house in the country or have availed the advantage from the state government housing scheme previously or have an annual income of more than 18 lakhs don’t fall under the eligibility criteria.