Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana
If the woman wants to apply in the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy, then they can go ahead and fill up the application form.
The selected candidates would receive financial subsidies to take care of their health and the child's protection too. The applicants would also receive good nutrition facilities and healthcare.
Allotment of funds under each subsidy installments provided by the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy
If a woman gets selected then she would be accounted for the amount of rupees five thousand in total which would be transferred to her bank account in three installments.
- The first installment is of rupees one thousand which gets delivered right after the registration. The women should be in their early maternal phase to get hold of this amount.
- The second installment amounts up to rupees two thousand which gets transmitted to the woman after she completes her six months of maternal period.
- The third installment amount is set as rupees two thousand again. This amount is sent after the birth of the vaccination of the child.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into scheme standards. And if the individual passed the eligibility test then he/she can go forward and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that he/she should be a permanent inhabitant of the country India as this scheme has been launched by the Indian administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail the benefit under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of twenty-one years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of twenty-one years old.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth requirement is regarding gender, only the women section of the society can get the subsidy under this scheme.
- The seventh requirement for pursuing the scheme is that the individual applying should not be related to any kind of government job or her family member should not be a government official as the scheme is made to benefit the common category people of the country.
- The eighth regulation which should be complied with is that the individual should contain the educational qualifications as demanded by the scheme and submit the proof regarding their recent highest qualification.
- The ninth limitation which is necessary states that the individual who got registered after the date of first January 2017 can only get eligible for the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy.
- The tenth requirement which the women should possess is that they should be in their maternal phase to get the subsidy supporting it.
- Eleventh, in the case of child mortality, if the women have procured all the installments of the financial assistance provided by the government to them then they cannot apply again in the future under the same scheme.
- Twelweth, In the event of a miscarriage or stillbirth, the recipient would be entitled to the remaining installments if they have obtained half of the installments in the event of a subsequent pregnancy. If the recipient had a miscarriage after receiving the first installment, she will only be liable for the second and third installments for the future.
- The thirteenth and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging to any caste such as the general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized site of the scheme Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy.
From the homepage of the site, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the site, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go forward and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized site of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the site or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
- If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
- The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2)https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in is the authorized site of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the authorized site of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers amongst all.
- Second, the documents stating residentship as only the inhabitants from the country India can apply for the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above twenty-one years old and they can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof. General caste, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and backward classes are permitted caste groups by the scheme.
- Eight, the document verifying the recent academic qualification pursued by the applicant can also be handed out positively.
- Ninth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out though this document is not mandatory for submission.
- Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Thirteenth, a copy of the mother and kid safety certificate is compulsory to deliver.
- Fourteenth, a paper of the applicant's identity certificate along with her husband's identity documents should be provided.
- Fifteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy
- If the individual is facing any issue, then he/she can ring up the number of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana which is 011 – 23380329
- They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email [email protected]
- The applicant can also browse the official site of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the authorized website is https://pmmvy-cas.nic.in
- Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioners at their official office address.
Q 1) When did the scheme of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy get inaugurated?
A 1) The scheme of the Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy was inaugurated in the year 2017. The guidelines of the scheme keep on revising but recently in the year 2021, the procedures have got an update.
Q 2) Is the scheme Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy applicable for a woman on her second pregnancy?
A 2) The woman applying in the scheme Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy can get the subsidy amount on her second pregnancy only if she hasn't got enrolled in the scheme at the time of her first pregnancy. The scheme benefits the individual only once in their lifetime.
Q 3) What is the amount of the first installment under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy?
A 3) Rupees one thousand is the amount of the first installment under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Matritva Vandana Yojana Policy.