Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Scheme
India has always faced issues such as poverty, unemployment, etc. The administration of India noticed that the women’s employment rate is much lesser than the men and to promote equality and women’s empowerment, the government wanted to equalize the employment graph between both genders.
Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy came into action to support and provide financial assistance to all the women who belong to distressed families and want to open their small sewing business.
Under the scheme, the selected women would get allotted a sewing machine free of cost, and then they can start their business from their home by the method of self-employment.
Features and advantages regarding the scheme of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy
- The government aims to assist more than fifty thousand women by providing them with the necessary support.
- Through this scheme, there would be a rise in employment graphs and this would lead to the increase of gross domestic product of the country hence resulting in the reduction of poverty.
- The women can now self-dependent and the individuals who belong to distressed families can now raise their living standards.
- The scheme stores the data on a digital platform which leads to the fast working of the yojana and hence naked the system free from any kind of bais.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the scheme of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy
To get eligible for the scheme, the individual should fit into scheme standards. And if the individual passed the eligibility test then she can go forward and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- To be eligible, the first requirement for the applicant should be that she should be a permanent inhabitant of the country India as this scheme has been launched by the Indian administration and is limited up to its area only.
- The second requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail of the benefit under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
- The third prerequisite is age eligibility as individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of twenty years old and below the age of forty years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of twenty years old to be working and want them to focus on their academics during those times.
- The fourth regulation is that the administration supports individuals who are from distressed families or in other words, their family income should be below the poverty line to access the policy.
- The fifth eligibility criteria which an individual should make sure of is that she should not have backside any payments previously with any of the Indian registered banks. Hence the applicant applying should be a liable inhabitant.
- The sixth requirement is regarding gender, only the women section of the society can get the subsidy under this scheme.
- The seventh requirement for pursuing the scheme is that the individual applying should not be related to any kind of government job or her family member should not be a government official as the scheme is made to benefit the common category people of the country.
- The eighth regulation which should be complied with is that the individual should contain the educational qualifications as demanded by the scheme and submit the proof regarding their recent highest qualification.
- The ninth criteria state that the widow and differently-abled category of women can also apply and get the benefits of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy.
- The tenth requirement which the woman should comply with is that she or her family income should not exceed the amount of rupees twelve thousand and then only they can get the subsidy supporting them to open their open business.
- The eleventh and the last eligibility criteria are regarding the castes. It states that the applicant belonging to any caste such as the general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy
- For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized site of the scheme Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy.
- From the homepage of the site, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the site, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then she can go forward and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized site of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy https://www.india.gov.in/. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots in the top right corner. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the site or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
- If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through offline mode then she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
- The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
- Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
- https://www.india.gov.in/ is the authorized site of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to visit the authorized site of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy https://www.india.gov.in/.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy
*These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, the applicant is required to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- First, the documents regarding the identification or Aadhar card are the most crucial papers of all.
- Second, the documents stating residentship as only the inhabitants from the country India can apply for the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should be above twenty years old and below forty years old. If they lie between this age gap then they can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof. General caste, scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, and backward classes are permitted caste groups by the scheme.
- Eight, the document verifying the recent academic qualification pursued by the applicant can also be handed out positively.
- Ninth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out though this document is not mandatory for submission.
- Tenth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Eleventh, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Twelfth, the voter identification card is mandatory to defer as this is identification proof.
- Thirteenth, a copy of the death certificate if the applicant is a widow and wants to apply in the scheme from this aspect.
- Fourteenth, documents regarding the health reports in case the applicant is differently-abled.
- Fifteenth, a paper of the applicant's identity certificate along with her husband's identity documents should be provided.
- Sixteenth, the other details such as mobile number, the email id, the area details, etc should be referred.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy
- If the individual is facing any issue, then she can ring up the number of the Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana which is 18002666696 and 1906.
- They can also write up a mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email [email protected].
- The applicant can also browse the official site of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the authorized website is https://www.india.gov.in/
- Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioners at their official office address.
Q 1) State the age eligibility of the woman applying under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy?
A 1) The age eligibility of the woman applying under the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy should be above the age of twenty and below the age of forty years old.
Q 2) State the toll-free number at which the applicant can contact and solve their queries regarding the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy?
A 2) The toll-free number at which the applicant can contact and solve their queries regarding the scheme of Pradhan Mantri Silai Machine Yojana Policy is 18002666696 or 1906.