Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan is a popular scheme that the Government has started with an aim to offer incentives to the employers for providing the employment opportunities for which the complete EPS contribution has been made for the employees. If the employer has made the complete contribution of 12% in the EPS for the employee, then the government shall offer the incentive to such an employer. The Ministry of Labour and Employment along with the government has started this scheme which of course is said to be one of the best options that can be chosen. This is one of those schemes that has come up as an encouragement for those people who are providing employees benefits that they deserve and thus contributing to the society.
What is the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Scheme?
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana which is popularly referred to as PMRPY is a popular scheme that has been designed for employers. This scheme aims to boost and encourage employers for coming up with more employment opportunities. The government under this scheme pays the employee pension scheme share of the employer which is 8.33 percent that is given if the employee has worked for the first three years. There is also the scheme to make it applicable for those people who are either unskilled or semi-skilled. This scheme was announced in the year 2016 to 2017 and since then it has already permitted the employment generation with INR 1000 crores. Now the focus is to support those workers who have been earning wages for less than INR 15000 every month.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Applying for the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana?
- This Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Apply comes with an eligibility criterion that has already been set. It is for all those establishments which are registered with Employees’ Provident Fund Organization.
- The scheme targets the workers who are earning less than Rs 15000 per month as the wage on monthly basis. That is why the new employees who earn more than Rs 15000 on monthly basis will not qualify for such scheme. The employee should not have earlier worked regularly in the EPF registered company before 2016. The allocation is determined as per the new Aadhaar linked Universal Account Number. If the employee does not have a New UAN then the employee can facilitate the same using the Employee Provident Fund Organization portal.
- It is important for the business to be registered with EPFO and should even have the labor identification number which can be acquired under the portal by the name of Shram Suvidha. In this scheme, the Labour Identification Number will be the primary reference number for further communication.
- The employers can PMRPY Scheme Application Online Apply for such a scheme who are responsible for all the information which they have submitted. If at any point, the information found is not right then it shall be counted that EPF payment for the textile industry was not made for the employees. This way eventually employers would have to pay the penalty under the rules that had been set for the Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, 1952.
- Those employers who already have added the new employers to the reference base of the workers are eligible for this scheme and can avail of its advantages. But the determination of the reference base of the worker shall be done as per the employee's number with regards to the employer who shall be deposited at least 12%
- The organization that has been registered with EPFO post-April 2016 will have their reference base for the employees which shall then be taken as either Zero or nil. This way at least the employer will have better accessibility for the new eligible PMRPY benefits.
Recent updates to the scheme
As per the Prime Minister on the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs, there has been an approval made to enhance the scheme scope. Now the government shall make a further contribution that will be completely admissible for the next 3 years from the registration date of the new employee to different sectors. This also includes the beneficiary’s existence for the rest of the 3 years period.
Important Document to Apply Online
Passport size photograph
Who can get the benefit of PMRPY?
All enterprises registered with EPFO
The new employee whose salary should not exceed Rs 15,000 per month.
The companies who are registered with EPFO
The new employee with an Aadhaar-linked Universal Account Number (UAN).
Your enterprise registered with EPFO after April 1, 2016.
How to Avail the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) Scheme Benefits
Certain criteria have already been set which the organization is expected to fulfill for availing the advantages under this scheme.
The organization should have a valid Labour Identification Number that shall have registration with EPFO under the EPF Act, 1952.
The establishment must have a Permanent Account Number (PAN) with a valid bank account and should have the transparency of details of the payment gateway that shall be used for making the payments
The ECR should be submitted by the establishment
The employees working in the organization must increase on or after 1 April 2016.
If the employees can meet all these requirements, then they can get the cover of the new establishment act which has been registered after 1 April 2016.
How to Apply for the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) Scheme
The PMRPY Scheme Application Form process for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) scheme is quite simple. However, the person must follow it with the steps given below
Visit the official website https://pmrpy.gov.in of the Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) scheme
Log in using the Labour Identification Number (LIN) or EPFO Registration ID.
The organization details need to be filled up by the employer as per the needs
Some important details should be given which are Organisational PAN and the type of the sector or industry. You can get this from the Ministry of Statistics and Programme.
As the scheme is more applicable for the new employees with a regular earning of less than Rs 15000, the employer must specify the job role and/or post of the employee
The date of joining and relieving should be mentioned too
The form should then be shown by the employer by every month-end and be submitted by the 10th of the subsequent month.
The employer has to even submit the important details online and on a timely basis otherwise, chances are high that he shall lose all the advantages which this scheme offers.
The employer needs to pay a 3.67% EPF contribution against the new employees while submitting the form.
The Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana (PMRPY) is a scheme that has been designed for employers. Those who are registered with the Employees' Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) for creating the job and have already contributed entirely as an employer are entitled to avail the advantages of the scheme which the government has launched. The employer if has paid Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) and Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) of the employee then they can get good benefits of the scheme. Since the whole system is online and based on Aadhar there is no interface of the human needed during the scheme implementation. The incentives of the employer are set to increase the base of the employment for the workers while ample of workers can get the job in the better establishment.
Question and answers
What is the contribution of the Government to the PMRPY scheme?
The government of India will be entitled to pay to all the new employees for the initial three years of the employment the EPS contribution of 8.33%
What is the Official login process for the scheme?
The employee needs to visit the Official Website of Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana i.e. pmrpy.gov.in.
On the homepage, the person must click on the link for the official login
There will be a login page that can be visible on which the person has to enter credentials like password and username and then hit the signing button to officially login.
Does the PMRPY scheme apply to existing employees?
The PMRPY scheme does not apply to existing employees since it is only applicable to those who have started their organization post-2016. Those employees who Employee Pension Scheme (EPS) and Employees' Provident Fund (EPF) of the employee can only be eligible for such scheme benefits.
How to Apply Online Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana Application Form 2021?
Simply visit pmrpy.gov.in. which is the Official Website of Pradhanmantri Rojgar Protsahan Yojana
Click on the Option “Apply Online” button and the application Form page will appear to
fill in the necessary details like name, father/ husband name, date of birth, gender, caste, and other information.
Recheck if all the information entered is right or not and then attach all the requested documents.
Once you hit the submit button your application final submission shall be done.