Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana
Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran yojana scheme has been initiated by the Chief Minister of Punjab Captain Amarinder Singh. Under this scheme, the government will provide many facilities to the differently abled persons of Punjab. In this article, we are going to tell you all related information of the scheme such as its benefits, eligibility criteria, application process, and documents required.
Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran Yojana was given approval by the Punjab government on 18th November 2020. Through this scheme, the disabled person of Punjab will get benefits. This scheme will be initiated in 2 phases. In 1st phase, the existing schemes for the differently abled will be powered. In the 2nd phase, the provision of 13 new inventions for the empowerment of persons with disabilities has been set by the government.
Punjab disability empowerment scheme phase 1
In the first phase, many departments of the government will run schemes for differently-abled persons. The disability empowerment scheme has given importance in phase 2. So, it can be ensured that what facilities the government is giving for the differently-abled people are reaching them. The facilities include health care facilities, education, and jobs, etc. In this scheme, it will be ensured by the department of employment Surgeons that all PWD vacant posts are filled in six months.
PWD empowerment scheme phase 2
In phase 2, new features are added. The facilities are not provided by the state and central government to the differently-abled. Under phase 2, the new interventions will be included which are as follows: -
- Mobility aid
- Assistive device
- Treatment of suffering a disability
- Free education
- Recreational activities
- Home school for children with special needs
- 5 days special holiday in a calendar year
The objective of Punjab disability empowerment scheme
The main objective is to empower the disabled citizens of Punjab. All the facilities given by the government in this scheme will be extended to the differently disabled person. Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran yojana 2021 will be initiated in phase 2. In 1st first, efforts will be done to increase the schemes already run by the government to all the beneficiaries. In the 2nd phase, 13 new interventions are introduced which are not being given by the central and state government. Under this scheme, the disabled citizens of the state will become self-reliant and the financial condition will improve.
Features of Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran yojana 2021
- The scheme has been initiated to empower the disabled citizens of the state.
- It has been approved on 8 November, 2020.
- It has been launched in 2 phases.
- In the first phase, the facilities given by the government to the differently disabled will be extended to all the beneficiaries.
- In the 2nd phase, 13 new interventions will be launched.
- Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran yojana includes facilities of education, health care, and jobs.
- In this scheme, it will make sure that whether the facilities given by the central and state government are reaching all the beneficiaries or not.
- This yojana has been initiated by the Chief Minister of Punjab, Shri Amarinder Singh in the online cabinet meeting.
- In this scheme, all the PWD posts will be filled by the employment Surgeon department in the next six months.
- Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran yojana has been implemented by making an advisory group headed by the Minister of social security and women and child development.
- To apply for this scheme, the candidate must be a resident of Punjab.
- The applicant must be disabled.
Which documents are required for application?
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Address proof
- PWD certificate
- Passport size photography
- Mobile number
If you want to apply under this scheme then you need to wait for it. Only this yojana has been launched by the government. So, the official website has been there to apply for this scheme. When the website is activated then we will definitely tell the application process through this article. So, stay connected with us.
Implementation of Punjab disability empowerment scheme
In Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran yojana, an advisory group will be appointed mainly under the leadership of the Minister of social security and women and child development who along with all the cabinet Ministers will work to control the implementation of the membership scheme. The group of all those members will work together to oversee the work done by the state government for the welfare of the disabled and take care of whether the Punjab Divyangjan Shaktikaran yojana is being carried out for welfare.
Q1. In which state this scheme is launched?
Ans. It has been launched in Punjab.
Q2. Who will take the benefit of this scheme?
And. Only handicapped and disabled people can take advantage of this scheme.
Q3. Which aspects will be given priority under the PWD?
Ans. Under the PWD Shaktikaran yojana, PWD will be given jobs to PWds every six months.
Q4. What other benefits will be given to the differently-abled people under this scheme?
Ans. Other benefits include special leave for 5 days in a calendar year, free education, assistive devices, recreational activities, and empowerment of girls with disabilities.