Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana
- Under the scheme of Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy, Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot is the head of the administration team and he launched this scheme by showcasing his idea.
- The is the online portal website where all the schemes which have been published by the Rajasthan state in the past have got assembled and are now accessible on the site.
Features regarding the Scheme of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana Policy
- The online portal is being managed and brought up by the Information and technology headquarters.
- The portal contains data about all the previously launched schemes on a single platform. Currently, evidence of a total of fifty-eight administration schemes published in Rajasthan is being uploaded on the portal. Other data such as news about twenty-four departments is also available at the site.
- The portal of Jan Suchana Platform provides clarity in assistance delivery while it also reduces time wastage as all the similar schemes are provided at the same platform.
- Jansuchna Portal also offers the most updated and reliable information on the government's roles and services.
- Government programs are available to disadvantaged families in the countryside and the capital.
- Via the Public Information System, communities may obtain data from the Public Information System portal for various offices.
Eligibility criteria for enrolling in the Scheme of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana Policy
If the individual wants to apply in any of the schemes mentioned in the portal then the individual should fit into certain eligibility criteria. And if the individual passed the eligibility test then he/she can go ahead and avail of the scheme's benefits.
- The first requirement to get eligible for Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy is that both genders, whether male or female can apply in the Scheme.
- The second criteria state that the farmers from both areas hence the urban and rural areas can apply for the scheme as they're eligible to avail of its benefits.
- The third regulation describes the necessity that the individual should belong to the state of Rajasthan as this scheme is being brought up by the administration of Rajasthan.
- The fourth requirement is that most of the Schemes assist only the individuals who are from distressed families rather than rich families.
- Fifth eligibility criteria state that if the individual or any of his household members hold up a post in any government department or bureau then it would be difficult for such a case to get eligible for the scheme. Also if the farmer belongs to the government official's family or is on a post like that he would be exempted from the eligibility selection list as this scheme is not rendered for the government or any job related to that area of interest.
- The seventh limitation notes that before selecting the applicant, the scheme officials also check whether they're regular taxpayers and if the result comes out that the person has not paid taxes earlier then he would not reject from getting registered under the scheme.
- The eighth prerequisite which is asserted under the scheme's guidelines is the applicant belonging from general caste, scheduled tribe, scheduled caste, and other backward classes can apply for the scheme
- The ninth provision is regarding the age as the individuals applying for the scheme should be above the age of eighteen years old. The reason for this is that the administration doesn't appreciate individuals under the age of eighteen years old because child labor is banned. Also, the youth below that age are expected to be more focused on their studies at that age.
- The tenth requirement which is stated under the scheme's guidelines is that the individual should not already have availed the scheme or should not be enrolled with another scheme with similar guidelines as this scheme is those who genuinely need assistance and are helpless. The individual can only avail the benefit under the scheme of Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy once in their lifetime.
How to register and fill up the application form regarding the Scheme of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana Policy
For getting registered, the applicant should analyze the eligibility test and analyze whether they're eligible for the policy or not, and if they're eligible then they can stop at the authorized website of the scheme Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy.
From the homepage of the website, there would be a pop-up page on which all the necessary details should get filled up like the name of the user, age, citizenship, mobile number, email address, caste, etc. After filling up these details the system would send the verification code to the mentioned mobile number through the message to continue. After stating that code on the website, a username and a password would be allotted to the applicant and after this, their username would get registered.
- If the applicant is eligible then he/she can go ahead and up the application form. To fill it up, the applicant needs to again visit the authorized website of the Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/. From the cover page of the scheme, the user needs to log in through their registered username id and password.
- After logging in, the user can check up on the page and read out the eligibility criteria or guidelines to cross-check it.
- To access and get enrolled in the scheme, the user should fill up the application form.
- On the home page, on the top right corner, there would be an option with a symbol of three dots. From that option, the application form would get opened then it needs to be downloaded.
- After getting it downloaded the form needs to be printed out from any nearby print shop for filling up the details.
- After filling up the details, the form should be scanned and then it can be submitted on the website or mail it on the authorized mail id of the scheme.
If the applicant wishes to fill the application form through the offline mode then he/she can visit any nearby government scheme-orientated ed department. From there, they would get a hard copy of the form from the government clerk present there.
The form then needs to be filled with all the crucial details and then it should be handed out along with the necessary documents.
1) Necessary documents should be also attached while submitting the form.
2)https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/ is the official website of the Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy.
Process of tracking the filled application form status of the individual under Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana Policy
- If the individual has filled the application form regarding the Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy certificate and wants to check the status of his/her form then they first need to stop in by the authorized website of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana Policy https://jansoochna.rajasthan.gov.in/.
- After the site gets loaded, the applicant needs to click on the application form option which would be shown on the top right corner of the homepage.
- To access the application form option, the applicant needs to fill up certain details such as user id, application form number, pin code of the area, password, etc.
- After that, there would be another option regarding the track of it. That option needs to be accessed.
- Now the applicant can check the status of the form.
Documents required for enrolling in the scheme of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana Policy
These documents are required by the scheme from the side of the applicant applying.
While filling out the application form, if the applicant wants to get enrolled in any of the schemes mentioned in the portal then he/she needs to submit a certain set of crucial documents along with the form.
- The first document which is required to enroll in the scheme is any identification proof, the individual must submit their Adhaar card or voter identification card.
- Second, the documents stating citizenship as only the inhabitants from the state Rajasthan can apply for the scheme of Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy.
- Third, the certificate regarding the age should be attached as only the people who are eligible to attain the scheme's benefits should age above eighteen years old. People under this age can only certainly apply for the scheme.
- Fourth, the applicant should also carry a passport size photo as the photo needs to be pasted on the right top corner of the application form and it is mandatory to attach the picture.
- Fifth, the bank passbook details should also be provided by the applicant to the government department so that the authority could directly transfer the respective amount to the applicant's account.
- Sixth, the documents stating the annual income of the applicant's family should also be provided to cross-check and evaluate the eligibility of the individual.
- Seventh, the caste should be also specified by handing out the certificate stating the concerning proof.
- Eighth, the documents such as the driving license can be also handed out through this certificate is not mandatory.
- Ninth, the details regarding the permanent account number should be specified.
- Tenth, the bills of electricity, water or telephone can also be submitted. These statements are optional documents.
- Eleventh, they should give proof regarding their professions such as the certificate of their landholding or any other statement which proves the same.
- Last, additional details such as the bank account, pan number, district name, city name, pin code of the area, village name, his/her name, age, description about the annual income, family members short description, etc should be provided without any mistake while applying.
The helpline contact number the scheme of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana Policy
If the individual is facing any issue then he/she can ring up the number of the Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy which is 18001806127.
The additional number is 141-2220194 if the previous one doesn't get useful.
Meanwhile, the landline number of the office is 0141-2220258.
They can also write up mail and send it to the authorized mail id of the scheme. The address of the email is:-
The applicant can also browse the official website of the scheme and check up on the common queries mentioned there, the official website is:-
Or the applicant can post the query letter to the commissioner at their following official office address:-
Address-G-3/1, Ambedkar Bhawan, Rajmahal Residency Area, Jaipur-302005
Q 1) Who launched the scheme of Rajasthan Jan Soochna Portal Yojana Policy?
A 1) Administration of Rajasthan under the guidance of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot launched the scheme of Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy.
Q 2) What is the toll-free helpline number of Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy if any individual wants to ring up the number in case of any query?
A 2) 18001806127 is the toll-free helpline number of Rajasthan Jansuchna Portal Yojana Policy if any individual wants to ring up the number in case of any query.
Q 3) Can an individual who doesn't reside in the state of Rajasthan apply in any of the schemes mentioned in the portal of Rajasthan Jansuchna?
A 3) No, an individual who doesn't reside in the state of Rajasthan cannot apply in any of the schemes mentioned in the portal of Rajasthan Jansuchna.
Q 4) How many schemes have been mentioned in the Rajasthan Jansuchna portal?
A 4) A total of fifty-eight administration schemes have been mentioned in the Rajasthan Jansuchna portal. The portal keeps updating information and also adds up the newly launched schemes in Rajasthan in one website too.