Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Loan Yojana
Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana was started by the Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot. Under this scheme, the chief minister has announced the loan benefits to small and marginal farmers of the state. In this scheme, loans will be available to small and marginal at the low-interest rate for their farming.
The State Government will provide the easy loan facility to all minor and marginal farmers with the capability of 1.5 lakh loan to them. In this yojana, the interest rate of the loan will be at a low rate for the farmers to farm. The state government also adds another addition to this by giving a loan up to 3 lakhs with an 11% rate of interest for large-scale agriculture work.
Overview of Rajasthan Krishi Upaj Rahan Loan Yojana
- Name of the scheme: - Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana.
- Launched by: - Rajasthan chief minister Ashok Gehlot.
- Beneficiaries: - Small as well as marginal farmers of the state.
- Major objective: - To provide loan facility to farmers.
- The scheme under- State government of Rajasthan.
Objectives of the Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana
- In this yojana, the state government will provide the loan facility to small and marginal farmers of the state.
- Under this scheme, all small and marginal farmers will provide the loan up to 1.5 lakhs with easy installments at a low-interest rate.
- For the high scale agriculture work the state government offered the loan facility up to 3 lakhs.
Major benefits of the Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana
- The scheme is launched by the state government of Rajasthan for the benefit of the citizens of the state.
- Under this scheme, only those farmers will get the benefit of the scheme who are registered under the GSS and LAPMS.
- In this yojana, the state government will give the loan facility of 1.5 lakh to 3 lakhs to farmers.
- In this scheme, farmers who will repay the loan at the time will provide a discount of 2% on the interest rate.
- The state government will provide the funding of Rs. 50 crore every year to run the farming and loan faculty in Rajasthan.
- This scheme is also beneficial for those farmers whose land is less than 2 hectares can avail this scheme.
Key features of Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana
- This loan offer will be given with a maximum period of 6 months.
- Under this yojana, all the small and marginal farmers of the state will repay the loan only 3% to the bank.
- The rest 7% interest will be paid by the state government of Rajasthan to the bank.
- Under this scheme, the state government will benefit approx. 25,000 farmers of the state.
- This scheme was started on June 1 to benefit the small and marginal farmers.
- The scheme is valid for all the cities of the state and registered under this scheme through an online process.
- Farmers must have a proper bank account and it must be linked with the Aadhar card to get the beneficiary of the scheme.
Following eligibility criteria for registration under the scheme
- The candidate must be a permanent member of the Rajasthan state.
- Small and marginal farmers only are eligible for this scheme.
- Farmers who have less than 2 hectares of land will also avail the benefit of this scheme.
- Farmers of are the Rajasthan resident of the state can avail this scheme only.
- Only those farmers who can repay the loan earlier will have a 2% discount on the interest rate.
The registration process of Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana
Under this yojana, farmers will now get the advantage in loans up to a 3% interest rate to keep their crops alive. While the rest 7% will be paid by the state government from the farmer's welfare fund. Earlier it was only 2% for the farmers.
The state government will provide the 1.50 lakh for the small and marginal farmers of the state and for big farmers loan value is up to 3 lakhs. The farmers will get up to 70% of the loan amount on the produce crops. This will helpful for the farmers to fulfil the immediate needs. Now farmers will be able to sell their crops at a good rate in the market.
All the eligible candidates who want to apply for this scheme will have to register itself under this scheme
Step 1: - Firstly, visit the official website of the Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana Agriculture.rajasthan.gov.in.
Step 2: - Now the homepage will be open. Now you have to search agriculture produce and living loan scheme and click on it.
Step 3: - After this application form will be open on the screen.
Step 4: - Now enter the following details in the application form like bank account details, phone number details, Aadhar card details, land details, and crop details, etc must be filled correctly.
Step 5: - Now lastly click on submit option for registration.
Documents required for applying Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana
- Applicants Aadhar card
- Identity card
- Address proof
- Address proof
- Bank account passbook
- Crop related documents
- Documents for land details
- Passport size photo
Frequently asked questions
Q. How will farmers be able to take loans?
A. The farmers will able to take loans in the period of 90 days but in special circumstances, the period is extended up to 6 months only.
Q. To whom benefits of the scheme will be given?
A. The scheme is valid for small and marginal farmers with a low-interest rate for farming.
Q. How much interest rate for the farmers in Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana?
A. The value of interest rate for the farmers to pay the loan amount is 3%.
Q. How much loan is given to the small and marginal farmers by the state government?
A. The loan provided by the state government of Rajasthan to farmers is Rs 1.5 lakh and for large-scale farming, loan will be given approx. 3 lakh.
Q. What is the main objective of the Rajasthan Krishi upaj rahan loan yojana?
A. The main objective of this scheme for the farmers to produce the maximum crops and get the maximum benefit out of it.