Rajasthan mukhyamantri Yuva sambal yojana
The invitation of the Rajasthan Government for online application on Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojna is now available. Its primary agenda is to allow assistance to those graduates who are unemployed. They can apply through this online form and get the unemployment allowance which is for females Rs. 3500 while that for male is Rs.3000/-. The implementation of the scheme was done from the year 2019.
Those applicants who are keen to apply for the same online can go ahead and further download the application and also all the eligibility criteria along with the application process. The information will shortly be defining you about the scheme that includes the benefits, eligibility criteria, key features, and even the application status.
Know the Online Registration Process
With the advancement in science and technology, there is no doubt that better facilities are now available for the government. Needless to say, that people are now coming up more with better opportunities to make it flexible for the youths especially the ones who are not employed yet to get better allowances. Talking of which, Yuva sambal yojana focuses on offering financial assistance to the employed grades on the monthly basis. It focuses on improving the employment opportunities for those youth who are not able to find a job. This way they shall be placing them in the departments of the State Government wherever it is needed.
The latest update:
According to the state government issue, the guidelines are clear for this Yuva sambal yojana. As per the experts, the graduates who are yet to get employment opportunity can at least avail the facilities of amount 3000- to Rs.3500 every month. After its successful launch in February, there was quite a positive response received within a week. Through this scheme, at least those family members who have income less than 2 lakh or no income of the two members can use this advantage. The graduate must be a bonafide resident of the state or must have done its graduation from the college which is quite recognized as well. However, they must also do the online registration for the employment exchange by filing a timely application.
Along with this, the recent Rajasthan Yuva sambal yojana update which made states that those graduated women from other states if get married to the bonafide resident of Rajasthan can also be eligible for this scheme. However, the age limit for this application is 30 years for the general category while for the reserved category 35 years of age has been set. It has also been noticed that 1.6 lakh eligible youth in a year get the advantage of this employment assistance scheme that can last for 2 years of the period at most.
If the number of applicants crosses the number of 1.6 lakh in the same years, then preference shall be given to those who fall in the old age of the same category. Those who however are continuing their studies even after graduation cannot avail of this scheme benefits.
Benefits of the Scheme
- Now that you have much clarity about the scheme and the recent updates that have been made, you must also have clarity about the advantages that can be achieved on application.
- The person who has applied for this kind of scheme will receive financial assistance from the State Government every month of the amount that may vary from 3000- 3500 depending on the gender.
- The eligible candidates shall also receive the skill development training depending on the choice they make for the department.
- There will also be the finical assistance given at the right time for which the amount shall be transferred directly to the account of the beneficiary bank
- The scheme advantage shall be avail by the beneficiary for at least 2 years
Not everyone is entitled to get the benefits of this scheme. There is an eligibility criterion that is expected to be followed. It is:
- The age group of the applicant shall be between 18 to 35 who wants to apply for Rajasthan Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojna
- The person applying for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana must be a Rajasthan resident
- The person who must be unemployed should also opt for the job-seeking solution
- The person must also enroll in the employment bank
- The applicant needs to have the graduation passed with good marks
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be less than 3 lakh or even less than the amount for applying to such a scheme
- The beneficiary may not be an employed person to a private job or even the small government
The required documents that must be furnished along with the application form are as follows:
- Copy of higher secondary mark sheet.
- Income Certificate
- Degree certificate of the applicant.
- Other educational certificates, optional.
- Identity Proof: PAN and Aadhar Card
- Address Proof: Aadhar and Valid Passport
- Bank account details
Online Application Procedure
There is no hard and fast rule but the Rajasthan Yuva Sambal yojana process must be followed rightly. The application process for the scheme is:
- Step 1: The person must visit the official site of Employment and Entrepreneurship Rajasthan at the Department of Skill http://rajasthan.gov.in
- Step 2: Once the applicant reaches the homepage, the person must click on the option of a tab of the menu
- Step 3: On clicking the tab, there will be a section of job seeker
- Step 4: The person will then have to click on the Apply for Unapproved Allowance link that is visible
- Step 5: On this page, the person will have to click on the registration link
- Step 6: Post this the person will have to click on the citizen link or they can even see the link of government employee or industry as per the category.
- Step 7: There will be a registration form that can be seen on the screen
- Step 8: The desired details should be filled up in the form
- Step 9: There will be an SSO ID that an applicant shall process which needs to be entered along with captcha code and password when you enter the login page
- Step 10: Once you log in there will be a registration form that you can see. Fill up the details and go through all the information along with the documents that need to be attached.
- Step 11: Once you have finished the form filling, it is time that you submit it and your application shall be processed accordingly.
How to check the application status
- Step 1: Now it is obvious that you may wonder how exactly should the application form be filled up. Well, for this you must visit the official site of the Employment and Entrepreneurship and skill department that is rajasthan.gov.in.
- Step 2: on the home page, you will have to click on the menu tab and then go to the link of application status
- Step 3: Now the provided password, SSO ID, and captcha code should be entered
- Step 4: Go in the login button and then enter your application ID while you click on the search button
- Step 5: You will then be able to see your application status
This scheme focuses on providing unemployed people a better scope of employment in their youth life. Using this scheme, Rajasthan unemployed citizens shall be self-reliant financially and can even lookout for the job opportunity without any financial concern.
- The implementation of this scheme was done in the year 2019 on February 1
- As per the Rajasthan government, there will be an unemployment allowance under this scheme that shall be given to the unemployed youth for a maximum period of 2 years
- The applicant must have registered on the Employment Exchange
- The state govt. has come up with the vision of coming up with 15 lac jobs in the next 5 years.
- It is expected that there shall be a good growth rate in the state up to 12%
Surely, with such schemes, at least the rate of unemployment shall be reduced to a great extent. At the same time, the best part is, a youth of the state will be able to come up with skills and growth they were not aware of at all.
Questions and Answers:
What exactly is Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana Rajasthan?
This is one scheme designed for the unemployed people by the State government of Gujarat
What are the important guidelines of Yuva Sambal Yojana?
The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan state while unemployed with a family income at the home of less than 2 lakh.
Where can a candidate apply to Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana?
Thanks to advanced technology now candidates can apply for Mukhyamantri Yuva Sambal Yojana simply from their convenient location. There is an online official website by the address employment.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in. on which they must follow the process and apply.
Are there any documents needed during the application?
Certainly, there are some documents like ID proof, address proof, and income proof that needs to be submitted during the application for such a process.